21 y/o, noticing recession in temples. Fin and min or just fin?

A

Account717

Silver

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
Fin.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ifyouwannabemylover, Emiqrox and 2 others
try just fin for a start, and see how you respond

and I'd rather try microneedling than min

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and rand anon
min = doesnt prevent balding, just causes faster hair growth so if your balding is very mild, u can „stop“ the recession. its a lifetime commitment tho, if u stop taking it u lose all ur gains

fin = might cause sides, but stops recession and if u stop taking it, the hairloss just starts again but u wont lose the hair u saved from it right away like u would on minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and normie_joe
min = doesnt prevent balding, just causes faster hair growth so if your balding is very mild, u can „stop“ the recession. its a lifetime commitment tho, if u stop taking it u lose all ur gains

fin = might cause sides, but stops recession and if u stop taking it, the hairloss just starts again but u wont lose the hair u saved from it right away like u would on minoxidil

Is there a downside besides the listed side effects of taking fin as a proactive measure?

I have zero signs of balding...yet.

My dad still has pretty much a perfect hairline, my maternal grandfather was a bald subhuman.

I have no idea whose genes I have. But if you look at the back of my dad's head and mine, we look alike.

just fin if anything

don't use minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
niggas here afraid of minox like it's kryptonite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Just fin if ur not to far gone.
Minox is a lifetime commitment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rand anon
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rand anon and Brootal
muh heart jfl. if it kills you youre genetic trash anyways
not even that, it's just a pain in the ass to use and is a life long commitment

not even that, it's just a pain in the ass to use and is a life long commitment
oral min is literally 5 seconds to consume. topical yeah id never do that shit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
oral min is literally 5 seconds to consume. topical yeah id never do that shit
topical is 1 min a day. It's not gonna kill you, all the more if you have some kind of "health" routine in place.

topical is 1 min a day. It's not gonna kill you, all the more if you have some kind of "health" routine in place.
or you can just take the pill, and is a lot more effective as per studies

Fin, then add low dose oral min if you're not happy with hair in 6-12 months.

Start fin ASAP to stop further follicle miniaturization, but no reason to add in minox before seeing results.

dut + ru

serious

fin

if you're worried about side effects, then just don't worry, they only manifest if you think about them

I started fin 3 months ago, I have never been so horny before. Had to jack off several times a day, while I almost never jacked off before.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
just fin if anything

don't use minox
Thanks to everyone who responded, ive been thinking just fin, since my balding isnt so "aggressively bad" that I need minoxidil. I just need prevention at the moment, not thick regrowth. (i would like to recover temples obviously)

I started fin 3 months ago, I have never been so horny before. Had to jack off several times a day, while I almost never jacked off before.
fin

if you're worried about side effects, then just don't worry, they only manifest if you think about them
Fin, then add low dose oral min if you're not happy with hair in 6-12 months.

Start fin ASAP to stop further follicle miniaturization, but no reason to add in minox before seeing results.

When we talk about fin sides, i dont care if my dick stops working (i already basically have ED cause i coom every day and cant get hard:kys:), i care more about the shedding phase lol.
Cant use my dick if im bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
When we talk about fin sides, i dont care if my dick stops working (i already basically have ED cause i coom every day and cant get hard:kys:), i care more about the shedding phase lol.
Cant use my dick if im bald
exactly, I've been saying this for years. If you're bald you might as well be castrated, so fin is your only hope

for anyone who is worried about sides, i recommend just not thinking about them. they only happen to people who think about them. you'll placebo yourself into a nonfunctioning dick. dont be like the ugly cringe skinnyfat sub psl 4 redditors who project a fantasy of collapsing masculinity onto a pill because they are desperate for women to want them as a bald man as some kind of weird psychological complex

Last edited:
exactly, I've been saying this for years. If you're bald you might as well be castrated, so fin is your only hope

for anyone who is worried about sides, i recommend just not thinking about them. they only happen to people who think about them. you'll placebo yourself into a nonfunctioning dick. dont be like the ugly cringe skinnyfat sub psl 4 redditors who project a fantasy of collapsing masculinity onto a pill because they are desperate for women to want them as a bald man as some kind of weird psychological complex
So what do you know about the "shedding phase" of fin though?
I know everyone says "a couple months of shitty hair loss is worth in the long term with finasteride" but it just seems so scary especially since im still in school

So what do you know about the "shedding phase" of fin though?
I know everyone says "a couple months of shitty hair loss is worth in the long term with finasteride" but it just seems so scary especially since im still in school
I don't know or remember tbh. What is your NW?

I've been on fin 8 years, started at 18. in reality i never needed it, i just got paranoid that i was balding when in reality i have had a natural nw2 ish hairline since I was a child. As a result never had a shedding phase. But im too afraid to stop the pill now, because who knows if any hair was being saved in the meantime. in any case getting a ht soon

I don't know or remember tbh. What is your NW?

I've been on fin 8 years, started at 18. in reality i never needed it, i just got paranoid that i was balding when in reality i have had a natural nw2 ish hairline since I was a child. As a result never had a shedding phase. But im too afraid to stop the pill now, because who knows if any hair was being saved in the meantime. in any case getting a ht soon
Lol Ive posted my pics dawg, its probably nw2 right now
Although i dont have documented evidence of it getting worse since the past year (when i started caring about hair health, but ive never taken pictures of temples specifically), ive only actually noticed temple recession in the past 2 weeks (it may have been there before but I never noticed).
I dont think people notice stuff randomly or its all in my head, though, feel like it has to be something that developed recently. I think the fact that i never took pictures of my temples shows that it wasnt a problem before.

Is there a downside besides the listed side effects of taking fin as a proactive measure?

I have zero signs of balding...yet.

My dad still has pretty much a perfect hairline, my maternal grandfather was a bald subhuman.

I have no idea whose genes I have. But if you look at the back of my dad's head and mine, we look alike.
Its commonly said that hair genetics / male pattern baldness comes from your moms side.
But i feel like im going to have a similar hairline to my dad (who is probably nw3 at 45), and my maternal grandpa has a full head of hair (nw1). Not sure what it means

I got on fin and minoxidil 10 years or so ago when I first noticed temples receding and early diffuse. One of the best decisions of my life.

Although I do regret not waiting to add minoxidil. My moron doctor recommended I take both, but I have no idea if the minoxidil has actually done anything and I'm just wasting money.

I only use it once a day for the last several years, take fin 3 times a week. I want to cut out the minoxidil...but what if it actually helped?

I got on fin and minoxidil 10 years or so ago when I first noticed temples receding and early diffuse. One of the best decisions of my life.

Although I do regret not waiting to add minoxidil. My moron doctor recommended I take both, but I have no idea if the minoxidil has actually done anything and I'm just wasting money.

I only use it once a day for the last several years, take fin 3 times a week. I want to cut out the minoxidil...but what if it actually helped?
how much fin?

did u noticed sexual differences?

I have that at 17, scared to take Fin, I don't want my balls and cock to stop working

I have that at 17, scared to take Fin, I don't want my balls and cock to stop working
I don't think it works like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155