21 year old Indian Chad impregnates a 17 year old pajeeta and is now super scared of her parents.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024

1AD15021 3218 4776 9D0F 5D3E751F5DE7

What do you guys think gonna happen to him? Retard is worrying about jail time and not beheading from girl’s parents?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), enchanted_elixir and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Lmao, Pumanator and 6 others
He es vary mach fucked up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, fruitgunpop, Chadeep and 4 others
He needs to get some milk

"Indian" "redditor" "Chad"
He will probably get honoured killled in south india and jailtime in north
I thought that north india was the shithole and south india was developed (comparatively)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and rand anon
It's a larp to get attention from Indian Incels on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I thought that north india was the shithole and south india was developed (comparatively)
North India is Medistan:feelsgood:, south indian is dravidian shithole:sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deprived, Catawampus and 13 others
He will be stoned to death

Another sexhaver bites the dust. Today is a good day

just marry her, whats the big deal

View attachment 1921778

What do you guys think gonna happen to him? Retard is worrying about jail time and not beheading from girl’s parents?

“Beheading” as if the curry paki parents would even find out where I lived. I busted nuts in these girls with honor based dads and family and gave 0 fucks must be the bbc genes in me makin me low inhb but wtf is some Pakistani gonna do to a young verily chad?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aypo129
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon
I know what an honor killing is, I’m saying GL at them finding the guy and actually being able to kill him. The girl on the other hand GGWP she DEAD. I fucked a paki foid with 4 brothers nothing happened to me and if they came I’d kill each one my family’s huge honor kill me and retaliation will be swiped and brutal

• Love it
ban op pls

tired of this dog flooding this forum with stinky curry threads

fucknigga

• JFL
I know what an honor killing is, I’m saying GL at them finding the guy and actually being able to kill him. The girl on the other hand GGWP she DEAD. I fucked a paki foid with 4 brothers nothing happened to me and if they came I’d kill each one my family’s huge honor kill me and retaliation will be swiped and brutal
All I know is its over

He should have rather impregnated a white whore, it's easy to ditch them because of their degenrate culture

>curry
>chad
Who cares all subhumans

Is this RabidRosaries? The dark triad dark looks bad boy chadpreet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ExtraBones
He should have rather impregnated a white whore, it's easy to ditch them because of their degenrate culture
Chances are he’s no Chad lol. I live here and see guys who’d get deemed as trucels here be in relationships all the time

North India is Medistan:feelsgood:, south indian is dravidian shithole:sick:
Bhai I think you are misinformed. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62951951 'Why South India is more developed than North India'.
From my understanding North India is full of punjabis, and Sikhs and lightskins but it's a shithole. South India is dark skin dravidians but more developed, everything I read on google is agreeing with me