21 yr old subhuman is owning the tennis world

I

iMogEveryone

Silver
Alcaraz just beat the #1 player to reach the finals in the French open and will probably win it
Now. Imagine losing your girl to this subhuman just because he can hit a ball with a racquet. Hard not to rage. (See his subhuman face below)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kofri727
IMG 2747

Being attractive is easier than having top 0.00001% status

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, EzikoIsHere, boss8055 and 12 others
Being attractive is easier than having top 0.00001% status
And this guy is more popular with the ladies than ur average attractive dude, even very attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and perpetuallytired
wheres the subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: IndraBC
status matters more than looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, STUPIDREFEREES, datboijj and 1 other person
where the fuck is the subhuman lmfao he looks better than the average white male

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Tallman, datboijj and 2 others
Alcaraz just beat the #1 player to reach the finals in the French open and will probably win it
Now. Imagine losing your girl to this subhuman just because he can hit a ball with a racquet. Hard not to rage. (See his subhuman face below)
Extremely high status trumps looks in a lot of cases for attracting girls. The redpillers are right about that.

That being said, I feel like if you don't want her to cheat, you need looks too.

But even if you have everything she still may cheat. So yeah.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, ALP and kingpiin
Everyone who doesn't look like autistic squinting jordan barrett is subhuman on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others

hes 6'0 btw and explain how tf this guy is subhuman , peak psl autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, ALP, BlackpillRemedy and 5 others
"Subhuman"

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, boss8055, kingpiin and 5 others
Extremely high status trumps looks in a lot of cases for attracting girls. The redpillers are right about that.

That being said, I feel like if you don't want her to cheat, you need looks too.

But even if you have everything she still may cheat. So yeah.
Not everyone can achieve extremely high status, it's still redpill delusional, like everyone can become rich

chico can open his mouth too nigga
palate mogs me anyway
Imagine having millions and having a nasty grill like that tho. His gf of 5+ years left him recently. I’m telling you he’s subhuman looks wise. Even his status coulnt save him from being dumped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Lebron_James and iMogEveryone
Imagine having millions and having a nasty grill like that tho. His gf of 5+ years left him recently. I’m telling you he’s subhuman looks wise. Even his status coulnt save him from being dumped
kill yourself nigger

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
He will get better looking with age. Also he looks decent only acne is a failo. Also am i the only one that think he looks autistic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone and fentmaxxer289
He will get better looking with age. Also he looks decent only acne is a failo. Also am i the only one that think he looks autistic?
his palate is abnormally large. prolly the reason behind his stamina and sucess but still a failo

jfl this guy is literally htn

Attachments

• 25th_Laureus_World_Sports_Awards_-_Red_Carpet_-_Carlos_Alcaraz_-_240422_192324_(cropped).jpg
    25th_Laureus_World_Sports_Awards_-_Red_Carpet_-_Carlos_Alcaraz_-_240422_192324_(cropped).jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Klaas Vaaker and iMogEveryone
Almost all tennis players are subhuman/mtns. The sport caters to more the normie tall guy rather than an explosive elite athlete like soccer, football, rugby, or basketball would require.

Almost all tennis players are subhuman/mtns. The sport caters to more the normie tall guy rather than an explosive elite athlete like soccer, football, rugby, or basketball would require.
this is cap, tennis players both male and female are the best looking athletes

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and iMogEveryone
this is cap, tennis players both male and female are the best looking athletes
They’re not u coper. There are plenty of football and nfl players that Mog facially and body wise.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and iMogEveryone
They’re not u coper. There are plenty of football and nfl players that Mog facially and body wise.
nfl players yes, but football players are pretty ugly generally.

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone and datboijj
nfl players yes, but football players are pretty ugly generally.
There’s too many to place them in one basket. Girls simp over Neymar, Ronaldo and other players as well. The German national team is legit tall moggers

There’s too many to place them in one basket. Girls simp over Neymar, Ronaldo and other players as well. The German national team is legit tall moggers
U named the 2 most statusmaxxed players. Of course girls will simp over them 🤦🏻‍♂️

keep taking bad pictures of him to cope,he mogs you and your fag bloodline to death and he has status+height, i would love to see a candid of you side by side of him

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, boss8055 and STUPIDREFEREES
He beat the girl beating mogger Zverev in the final over

Why would a MTN, High Status, Rich, NT not steal your girl while you’re only a HTN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back