22 6"2 200lbs. Rate me, and compare me to this model

M

Mr Wolf

Iron
Me (now) in motion:
At highest body fat I have ever been (around 20%). I know I have good cheekbones but they aren't so visible atm
I have pretty bad acne, pigmentation and scarring which isn't so visible here either. Completely fucks my confidence.
So those are the two things im going to be working on the most. And neck training plus mewing/chewing.
Do I have a weak chin and jawline? I have been told I'm quite pretty, and feminine etc.

Wkv1h03vroc31

Antoni is kinda my goal, how far off am I and what can I do to improve other than hair, skin and bodyfat? Achievable without surgery?
Here's a pic from a couple years ago when I was leaner and clear skin, do I look similar to him(if I didn't pout) or am I delusional?

Main thumb 150676421 200 ojarstfqtorhmlqzdthculllnsbduitt

Thicker eyebrows and stubble would probably make a big difference for me but I'm not sure how that is achievable.

You look nothing like him

Your jawline isn't too strong.

decent chin projection.

Ty for honesty. Not at all?

Consider that this is an actual modelling shoot with perfect lighting and everything else ..

Ok now that I actually think about it every single feature is different LOL your right

Wait I thought I was recessed
At least you are white

Ty for honesty. Not at all?

Consider that this is an actual modelling shoot with perfect lighting and everything else ..

Ok now that I actually think about it every single feature is different LOL your right

Wait I thought I was recessed
Your maxilla is underdeveloped like mine leading to a hidden ramus at a nuetral head position

Why so low? any advice? Thanks
horrendous lower third/recessed chin etc
high bf
below eye are via psl standards
upper lip bigger then lower lip which is hella subhuman and repulsive
weird af nose
high hairline

horrendous lower third/recessed chin etc
high bf
below eye are via psl standards
upper lip bigger then lower lip which is hella subhuman and repulsive
weird af nose
high hairline

So just ldar like I have been?

So just ldar like I have been?

pretty much,

you would need over 50k worth of surgeries to look decent. im not gunna bother naming all of them