22M 5'11'' - What else to improve?

O

OBE

Bronze
Currently trying to grow out my hair a little bit more, will also remove braces soon, my teeth are really pretty even tho I have no pictures with them but I am contemplating to get veneers right after, any other things I could do?

Yes, I know my midface is way too long but can't really improve that with "soft" surgeries and other stuff.

lmao i dont think theres really much you can do...long midface obviously failos you alot. therefore id say youre a 4.5-5 psl

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and toptearmm
you should be lookibg good but you are not

weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JMax, Gren and 2 others
5 PSL mid - high tier normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: didntreadlol
you should be lookibg good but you are not

weird
long midface and jaw is too wide. having a more prominent zygo could make his mid face look less long and thinner jaw(is there a way?) to make the zygo jaw ratio better.

Did you have jaw surgery?

literally oozing estrogen just lol.

9PCpPqel

u with short midface
the no 1 thing that fucks up is eyes

• +1
Reactions: JMax
long midface and jaw is too wide. having a more prominent zygo could make his mid face look less long and thinner jaw(is there a way?) to make the zygo jaw ratio better.
Just get fillers and jaw looks smaller. If bis midface wouldnt be that long a big jaw too zygos wouldnt look that bad

necktraing you have a scrawny neck
wtf is up with all the high tier normies coming here ?

My eyes are pretty much hooded frontal view and everything it's just that I took this from a shitty angle
hooded is nothing, its about "this"
MV5BOGFlZDg2ZWItMjNhNC00N2Y1LWFiMTYtOTg1MDAzZTMxOGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg

you could be him with his eyea area
"x factor"

Jfl and?
if
ugly-thoughtful-man-big-blue-eyes-hand-chin-isolated-black-background-63545312.jpg

he has blue eyes just like Alessandro, does it make hi mbeautiful?
oh i thought u meant hooding doesn't matter nvm I agree with what ur saying

Squinting hard
Squinting hard

necktraing you have a scrawny neck
wtf is up with all the high tier normies coming here ?
Yes that's def on the to-do list

Squinting hard
Squinting hard
Had multiple times fillers in my upper eyelid for the past year + that of little perma squinting all the time, my eyes are just looking like this now all the time even if i just wake up or I am hella tired at night

• +1
Reactions: draco, Patient A and Deleted member 4671

Had multiple times fillers in my upper eyelid for the past year + that of little perma squinting all the time, my eyes are just looking like this now all the time even if i just wake up or I am hella tired at night
Do you slay btw? Or does ur long midface falio u

Grow a thicker beard

How much did you pay for filler in eyelid and where did you do it

Do you slay btw? Or does ur long midface falio u
I do well with girls, I'm just trying to improve my looks for myself tbh.
How much did you pay for filler in eyelid and where did you do it
I usually pay 250 GBP for them because it doesn't need a huge amount of ml in that area and it's better to slowly grading it up unless you want some nasty and weird looking results, my plastic surgeon knows for what I'm going and what I'm trying to do so he just adjusted it from time to time. Until now I mainly got them in London but depends, I'm in LA currently for a few months so I might try and do it once here too before leaving.
Grow a thicker beard
I've been trying it the thing is it's that it hides my jawline a lot and I think that's a minus.

Last edited:
Your jaw is impressive however

Your jaw is impressive however

Jaw really improved a lot after braces, was careful and told my ortho that I want no extractions + that I got them after puberty so might have not have got the bad side effects that people warn against braces around here. That and also mewing which probably had some effect too.

Lefort I can be used to shorten midface, but this would also require moving the mandible to realign bite. Yours isn’t severe enough to warrant going through the effort.
Zygo implant could make face appear wider, but this would also emphasize the apparent short interocular distance from long midface and is likely to make you look bloated.

Post some non distorted picq too