22yo 6'2 male

Nocturne01

Nocturne01

Iron
Rate? Any advice on how I can improve my appearance?

Attachments

• Snapchat-2031623153.jpg
    Snapchat-2031623153.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2026611932.jpg
    Snapchat-2026611932.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1282540875.jpg
    Snapchat-1282540875.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 0
Get lean, you look boneless

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777, watah and Razzle
Keratin treatment and debloat

Get lean, you look boneless
Ive been on a carnivore diet recently which has helped a lot but my debloat progress has slowed down, what else can i do? I have been eating fruit so maybe I should cut that out too

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Keratin treatment and debloat
First time hearing about keratin, thanks. Also how can I debloat faster outside of the carnivore diet?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
First time hearing about keratin, thanks. Also how can I debloat faster outside of the carnivore diet?
Literally just by loosing weight and not eating a ton of sodium

Ive been on a carnivore diet recently which has helped a lot but my debloat progress has slowed down, what else can i do? I have been eating fruit so maybe I should cut that out too
Cutting all your carbs will unironically fuck your metabolism, your thiroid and your cortisol will be chronically high. You can go carnivore until dinner and then do some exercise and refeed with carbs and protein

Periorbitals implants = chad

Ultra high ltn

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality
Rate? Any advice on how I can improve my appearance?
5.65 .Lose 8kg change haircut to blowtaper cut
Eat boiled beef rice only no salt no oil U can eat pineapple boiled chicken rice or eggs if u want cheat eat sushi or grill meats
Wear baggy clothes wear silver or golden chain around neck

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
good base i see appeal too
just lose weight and debloat brah
strong htn potential

Debloat lose weight
good base
Mountainish high LTN rn
High LTN potential

hell no. just tell your mom to use less salt and replace seedoils with butter when she cooks. you should also stop eating candy and adding sugar everywhere. Chewing hard gum and working out would also do you good. Just don't cut out fruits get informed and eat the right fruits.

5.65 .Lose 8kg change haircut to blowtaper cut
Eat boiled beef rice only no salt no oil U can eat pineapple boiled chicken rice or eggs if u want cheat eat sushi or grill meats
Wear baggy clothes wear silver or golden chain around neck
I don't think aajonus would advocate for that diet.

Debloat lose weight
good base
Mountainish high LTN rn
High LTN potential
Thanks, btw since I'm currently at high LTN did you mean that I have high MTN potential?

Cutting all your carbs will unironically fuck your metabolism, your thiroid and your cortisol will be chronically high. You can go carnivore until dinner and then do some exercise and refeed with carbs and protein
False

hell no. just tell your mom to use less salt and replace seedoils with butter when she cooks. you should also stop eating candy and adding sugar everywhere. Chewing hard gum and working out would also do you good. Just don't cut out fruits get informed and eat the right fruits.
Fruits are poison

holy bloatcel

well depends if he can do