23andMe results came in

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
tTcBE5.png

I'M ALMOST ENTIRELY PUREBLOOD SOMALI :feelshehe:
ONLY TINY ADMIXTURE IS AN ANCESTOR FROM MELANISIA BACK IN THE 1800'S LIKELY SOME SLAVE CAPTURED BY SOMALI TRADERS

1200px-Oceania_UN_Geoscheme_-_Map_of_Melanesia.svg.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, SLA, Deleted member 17997 and 11 others
curry in ur blood

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 16369, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 7580, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
tTcBE5.png

ONLY TINY ADMIXTURE IS AN ANCESTOR FROM MELANISIA BACK IN THE 1800'S LIKELY SOME SLAVE CAPTURED BY SOMALI TRADERS

0.2% Southern South Asian from Tamil and Marathi spice trader merchants in the Indian Ocean :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, currylightskin and fauxfox
Qpe54xjtwvo51

Meanwhile im 100% balkan :feelshah::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice, Oberyn and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TsarTsar444 and fauxfox
Every time an sfcel gets a bunch of random shit, he claims it's a Jewish conspiracy, but just like your results, I've seen a lot of people get 100% European
Having 100% balkan is actually hilariously absurd though, it means i don't have any percentage of slavic dna, so im a pure native somehow jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Having 100% balkan is actually hilariously absurd though, it means i don't have any percentage of slavic dna, so im a pure native somehow jfl
Ancestors probably stayed in the same small town. I took the test also, and I have 4th cousins that still live in the same town as my grandparents

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and TsarTsar444
tTcBE5.png

Pureblood mogger. Go get those Swedish chicks!

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I used to live in Sweden as a kid funnily enough, maybe I go back and lay the pipe :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Don't these tests group the slavs living in the balkans as just balkans ?

tTcBE5.png

BUH YOUR AN ARAB ACCORDING TO @mulatongyy

This may be due to the fact that aboriganies come from Eastern Africa :feelsgah: so their ancestry trace is left there before they migrated to
SEA and South Asia and the gulf.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I don't think so, cause alot of balkan people get eastern european on 23andme too. It wouldn't make sense for eastern european to actually mean only east slavic cause there were no east slavic migrations into the balkans in the past 500 years

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
tTcBE5.png

This is mine :Comfy:
Tempfile123

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fauxfox
Imagine being Somali and Indian :hnghn: @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Johanjohan and Looks234
Ethiopians mog

Real question is;, whats your muscle composition :feelsokman:

curry in ur blood
0.2% Southern South Asian from Tamil and Marathi spice trader merchants in the Indian Ocean :ogre:
View attachment 1665922

Meanwhile im 100% balkan :feelshah::soy:
Every time an sfcel gets a bunch of random shit, he claims it's a Jewish conspiracy, but just like your results, I've seen a lot of people get 100% European
It`s not your result.
Imagine being Somali and Indian :hnghn: @looksmaxxer234
Ethiopians mog
tEBtXe.png

JFL I'M PART AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL. I'M LITERALLY A FUCKING ABO IT'S NOT EVEN INDIAN IT JUST SHOWS AS INDIAN BUT IT'S ALL FUCKING ABO LOOK AT "OCEANIC" AND "AUSTRALIAN", THERE'S NO SEA DNA JUST ABO :feelswhy:

yZ7h1c2qy6DO-EtQ6SOIqlLj5EQpCm2wLzEGssTwgyQ.jpg

Real question is;, whats your muscle composition :feelsokman:
Surprisingly despite being East African I'm fully fast twitch, not even mixed fast and slow twitch I got both fast twitch copies.
tEzzg5.png

It's not in this image but I'm also 90% resistant to HIV, nearly immune to 4 common diseases one of which is malaria and....1.42x likelier to be autistic :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink did you notice any Balkan show up in me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
tEBtXe.png

JFL I'M PART AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL. I'M LITERALLY A FUCKING ABO IT'S NOT EVEN INDIAN IT JUST SHOWS AS INDIAN BUT IT'S ALL FUCKING ABO LOOK AT "OCEANIC" AND "AUSTRALIAN", THERE'S NO SEA DNA JUST ABO :feelswhy:

yZ7h1c2qy6DO-EtQ6SOIqlLj5EQpCm2wLzEGssTwgyQ.jpg

Surprisingly despite being East African I'm fully fast twitch, not even mixed fast and slow twitch I got both fast twitch copies.
tEzzg5.png

It's not in this image but I'm also 90% resistant to HIV, nearly immune to 4 common diseases one of which is malaria and....1.42x likelier to be autistic :feelshehe:
Mogger genetics