(23M) Is there any hope for my face, or ropemax is the route to go? My eye area makes me depressive, and i don't mean this out of joke.

D

Deleted member 27281

Iron
To summarize a little bit, i am 5'6'' latin, heavily depressed and a smoker. I have dated at the age of 18, but she was around my looksmatch or worse( she was way below average and had a underbite). I don't want to expose my personal life too much in here, cause i just joined this forum, although i had browsed it a few times back in 2020/2022. I don't mean to bitch about my pathetic life in here, just want to know where i stand at on the looks department. I'm quite aware about being ugly, and i'm quite sure my weak jaw, big forehead and ethnic eye area play a huge role on it. Be as honest and brutal as possible, and give me advice on what to do to looksmax, whether take surgery or not in the future. (I am still 5kg overweight)

Took finasteride for 1 year and a half, as a side effect, i gained up to 10kg. I quit it back in january, and already lost 5kg, having the same lifestyle and diet.

Attachments

• 332250013_6020719054688090_4289857967541988476_n_Trim_Trim.mp4
    477.7 KB
  • 334192386_6062175163873067_7286536523235556733_n_Trim_Trim.mp4
    289.5 KB
  • ac (1).jpg
    ac (1).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • aqas (2).jpg
    aqas (2).jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
  • aw.mp4
    164 KB
  • uo (online-video-cutter.com).mp4
    202.9 KB
  • 334180139_5813522002093891_3566039126437882712_n.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24595
Nah ur LTN

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Oh fuck ur 5’6 OVERRRR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and latincell95
You have body dysmorphia, it's really not as bad as you think. Just grow out your hair a little bit more, unbloatmax ASAP and bang!, you'll be at least low HTN (for Latin America). If you're in LATAM that height isn't death tier so don't worry about it too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, forevermirin, 5.5psl and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
being a low tier normie means it's already over, doesnt it? Is it worth getting canthal/eye surgery?
No its not over but ur 5’6

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Over. Never had the height.

being a low tier normie means it's already over, doesnt it? Is it worth getting canthal/eye surgery?
Nigga do you see where you live? Unless you already have a plan in place to moneymaxx you aren't buying shit.

I can't give you much judgement lookswise, but get off smoking. Fix your mental health (easy to say), and then start doing looksmaxxing stuff. You'll be a lot more consistent if you don't want to kys.

Last edited:
You have body dysmorphia, it's really not as bad as you think. Just grow out your hair a little bit more, unbloatmax ASAP and bang!, you'll be at least low HTN (for Latin America). If you're in LATAM that height isn't death tier so don't worry about it too much.
Yes, i see lots of short guys like me, but also, lots of tall guys, walking down the streets. I don't know how to unbloat my face, it has been like that for 1 year and a half.

ur biggest failo is ur height. y would u rope? if u dated at the age of 18 u can find another one. i see people who look like u all the time having fun in groups. idk man just get some shoes that add 2" to ur height and be as nt as possible u'll be fine

@RopeMaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
How old are you? You can still grow yet. From the age of 17-21 I grew from 5'6 to just about 5'10.

As for your looks, you're average. I'd pass you in the street and I wouldn't think ''Oh, he's terribly unattractive'' but nor would I think you're attractive. You look similar to Thomas Nicholas in a way.

My recommendations would be before anything, lose weight. You said you gained 10kg and lost 5kg so far, get yourself lean and you'll really see how your bones in your face are. Secondly get a better haircut, it's obvious, but you need a style that suits your face or at-least style what you have.

Once you've leaned out and sorted your hair, you can get a better understanding of your looks.

Attachments

• 3315810_aqas_2.jpg
    3315810_aqas_2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IbrahimT
Yes, i see lots of short guys like me, but also, lots of tall guys, walking down the streets. I don't know how to unbloat my face, it has been like that for 1 year and a half.
Just go to the gym and get to less than 15% body fat.
Also stop smoking, it'll looksmin you in the long run.

No JFL it's not over for you man. And don't get surgeries before you unbloatmax, then you can consider it. It would definitely be a looksmax but after unbloatmaxxing you might already be MTN+ so don't obsess about it too much.

Eye area mogs me. Leanmax and go get a job instead of smoking all day. As for height just date short Latinas which is what my 5'5 Brazilian friend does although hes chadlite facially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and IbrahimT
How old are you? You can still grow yet. From the age of 17-21 I grew from 5'6 to just about 5'10.

As for your looks, you're average. I'd pass you in the street and I wouldn't think ''Oh, he's terribly unattractive'' but nor would I think you're attractive. You look similar to Thomas Nicholas in a way.

My recommendations would be before anything, lose weight. You said you gained 10kg and lost 5kg so far, get yourself lean and you'll really see how your bones in your face are. Secondly get a better haircut, it's obvious, but you need a style that suits your face or at-least style what you have.

Once you've leaned out and sorted your hair, you can get a better understanding of your looks.
i'm turning 23 in may, unfortunately. Got bad height genes from parents.

i'm turning 23 in may, unfortunately. Got bad height genes from parents.
It's not the end of the world. If you were 5'5 or less, life would be difficult for you, but it just so happens you'll have to cope with being below average. I'd say 5'7 is where you can look average, and 5'8 is liveable.

If your height bothers you, get elevator boots. Don't lift yourself too much, but 2 inches is possible and can look realistic, you'll get yourself to 5'8 and make you feel a little more confident.

didnt read a word but 5'6 + ltn painfull g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281
Guys, would you clarify me why i get told a lot by normies on internet that i look like a weirdo,nerdy and ''slow''. I literally get offended by my looks quite often,mainly by bluepilled normies. Do you guys know what's off in my face that gives off that impression of looking like a nerdy, not appealing guy? I literally got told i look like i'm not a sex haver and a virgin. Not only that, i get told that i look like a depressed brat who cuts himself with a razor. How does my looks give that impression to people? I am in brazil, women here are into guys who look dark triad, with mean faces, and i know i have a ''innocent'' face, a non intimidating face, but i can't control that shit. I am actually low inhib irl, i can talk to anyone. Do you guys know what features in my face makes me look like a ''nerd'', weak and a ''teenager'', as i got called a lot on internet. It seems im not appealing to women at all.

I asked girls to tell me who is more attractive, me or this white chadlite boy:

I don't even need to tell what was their answer, haha. I feel like my phenotype is not appealing to women in my country.

People say i have body dismorphia, but i literally get mocked by my looks on internet, which wouldn't ever happen if i was attractive or average, it's like i have a easily mockable face.

Here is an example of what females like in brazil: https://www.instagram.com/pain_cariocx/

This dude looks like a literally ape, he is from brazil favelas, but he's got that ''mean'' intimidating face, which matters a lot in attractviness, around here, in brazil.

I could display a few more examples, but i guess you guys got the point, right?

I appreciate your advice, mate, thank you! Is my haircut not suiting my face? I wear a fringe to hide my forehead, but i have fine hair, so i gotta stylish it with product.

ur biggest failo is ur height. y would u rope? if u dated at the age of 18 u can find another one. i see people who look like u all the time having fun in groups. idk man just get some shoes that add 2" to ur height and be as nt as possible u'll be fine
Yes, my height is a really big failo. I am as NT as i can, but i got trauma and depression from years of bullying and rejection, you know? I'm trynna get over it, but i can't even afford therapy as a poorcel. I'm fucked fam.

Over. Never had the height.

Nigga do you see where you live? Unless you already have a plan in place to moneymaxx you aren't buying shit.

I can't give you much judgement lookswise, but get off smoking. Fix your mental health (easy to say), and then start doing looksmaxxing stuff. You'll be a lot more consistent if you don't want to kys.
Indeed, i am as poor as one can be living in a third world shitty country. I will have to moneymax in the longer run in order to afford surgery. I hope i haven't roped by then. Anyways, thanks for the tips

fin makes you gain weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281
fin makes you gain weight?
Yes, I hopped on fin back in June, 2021 and quit in January, 2023, 1 year and a half taking it. My mistake was not scheduling an appointment with a endocrinologist and doing bloodwork and other exams, in order to get my hormones checked. I'm sure finasteride messed up with my hormones and my hair overall didn't change that much. I didn't have any major side effects, besides a bloated face and gaining weight + female fat distribution on my hips. I can't blame it all on fin, though, i am sedentary and a smoker, but i have always had a fast metabolism, i have always been a very skinny guy, even eating a lot. After starting fin, though, it felt like this shit slowed down my metabolism and raised up my strogen levels. A good side effect i had was a clean face and no pimples or a greasy face. As soon as i quit finasteride, my eyebrows thickened up, and all body hair overall. I lost 5kg rapidly, within 2/3 weeks and a lot of pimples started showing up on my back and face, which i guess it means my dht levels were getting to normal.

iasacrko?

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and latincell95
your eye area is your best feature

To summarize a little bit, i am 5'6'' latin, heavily depressed and a smoker. I have dated at the age of 18, but she was around my looksmatch or worse( she was way below average and had a underbite). I don't want to expose my personal life too much in here, cause i just joined this forum, although i had browsed it a few times back in 2020/2022. I don't mean to bitch about my pathetic life in here, just want to know where i stand at on the looks department. I'm quite aware about being ugly, and i'm quite sure my weak jaw, big forehead and ethnic eye area play a huge role on it. Be as honest and brutal as possible, and give me advice on what to do to looksmax, whether take surgery or not in the future. (I am still 5kg overweight)

Took finasteride for 1 year and a half, as a side effect, i gained up to 10kg. I quit it back in january, and already lost 5kg, having the same lifestyle and diet.
bro ur depressed and on this forum please get off and see a therapist.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
If you are Brazilian then you should Boliviamaxx.You will be a GOD there

mog me to oblivion

you look like a pretty boy

your height is the problem, not your face

Also, maybe shortening your eyebrows distance would suit you better

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95

5’6” that’s brutal. We have the same eye structure.

It was over the day your Manlet father shot his nut in an ugly whore.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Being 5'6" is brutal af. You should start saving up for LL. Don't get sucked in to coping and being a midget like @Nims

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
It was over the day your Manlet father shot his nut in an ugly whore.
ay bro, watch your mouth. no reason to be rude and gross mate.

mog me to oblivion

you look like a pretty boy

your height is the problem, not your face

Also, maybe shortening your eyebrows distance would suit you better
more like a ugly boy 😂😂😂😂

I mean, if i was tall with that face, i'm sure i would be doing good on the dating pool, ngl.

Don’t ropemax

more like a ugly boy 😂😂😂😂

I mean, if i was tall with that face, i'm sure i would be doing good on the dating pool, ngl.
Can you save money at the house of family members?

So what? cant afford surgery, dawg.
don't give up bro, LL will change your life you're still young don't worry

wear lifts to reach 5'8
idk if that would help in brazil tho average there is prob 5'9 or 5'10

Mogs meeee. You need LL tho

you also looks very feminine and not the tiktok kinda
start taking tret or something to make face more masculine

Guys, would you clarify me why i get told a lot by normies on internet that i look like a weirdo,nerdy and ''slow''. I literally get offended by my looks quite often,mainly by bluepilled normies. Do you guys know what's off in my face that gives off that impression of looking like a nerdy, not appealing guy? I literally got told i look like i'm not a sex haver and a virgin. Not only that, i get told that i look like a depressed brat who cuts himself with a razor.
What is making you look like "depressed" and "weak" is the NCT. And the nerdy vibe I guess it's because you're bloated.

Reach your RDA for Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Selenium. These are all antioxidants and will significantly reduce swelling and bloating. 100% of your Vitamin E can be reached with 100g of either Sunflower seeds or almonds. Orange juice or whatever citrusy fruit will give you your vitamin C. A few glasses of whole milk and some beef/pork product would be sufficient for both zinc and selenium.

• Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero