23M - Rate away

O

OBE

Bronze
Currently looking to let my hair grow so I can try a wavy/curly look, otherwise not really much in plan to improve, any advice?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
turanid mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Would mog with a smaller nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Would mog with a smaller nose
His nose is fine. He has a long midface:

Cvwwdt5l

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
y r u on this website

Yeah I know the long midface is the biggest problem, I was thinking that maybe enhancing cheekbones via fillers/implants would help in the illusion of a shorter midface?
You look good bro, HTN at the least. How's your irl experiences with chicks

You look good bro, HTN at the least. How's your irl experiences with chicks
Pretty good tbh, no problem in getting girls, just wanting to improve looks for myself.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 14978, Mister Spice and 1 other person
you look between 20 and 45

Face is too narrow and too long. You need to grow out your hair lad. Maybe a middle part or something.

Also. Maybe your hairline is a bit high btw.

Face is too narrow and too long. You need to grow out your hair lad. Maybe a middle part or something.

Yeah trying to grow my hair out and to make it curly, probably that would help with the hairline.

Also regarding the narrow/long face, I think cheekbones implants/fillers would somehow make it look better?

• +1
Reactions: Sal
did u get fillers for jaw?

I say a chadlite at best, i would def recommend for you to get that curly hair look because that would surely make you look even better

And how tall are you btw? If you are tall then you don't even need to worry about anything at this point

did u get fillers for jaw?
Nope, had braces.
And how tall are you btw? If you are tall then you don't even need to worry about anything at this point
5'10 but to be honest I was thinking of doing LL once Stryde is available again, it might be expensive but really safe and life changing surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Mister Spice
Nope, had braces.

5'10 but to be honest I was thinking of doing LL once Stryde is available again, it might be expensive but really safe and life changing surgery.
5'10 is not a bad height, atleast u aren't 5'5 so i say you are fine

Nope, had braces.

5'10 doesn't need LL tbh. I fraud to 6, say im 6'1 ez pz. Never been an issue for me

Currently looking to let my hair grow so I can try a wavy/curly look, otherwise not really much in plan to improve, any advice?

Mogged me to oblivion if you weren’t 5’10”. High tier normie probably which is pretty good considering your short height. Get lifts and you’ll mog people in no time

You look good despite your flaws, your soft features make up for it.
I consider your a high tier normie but no higher, you look good overall

Yeah trying to grow my hair out and to make it curly, probably that would help with the hairline.

Also regarding the narrow/long face, I think cheekbones implants/fillers would somehow make it look better?
You have a really good base. I'd stay clear of fillers. And I don't think cheekbone implants will help.
The only surgery that would ascend is one that would fix your nose and move your maxilla forward.
So Rhino + Lefort 2 or 3.

The question becomes, is it worth it? I would say no. Those are life changing surgeries and that if go
wrong will fuck you up for life brother. Don't trust any of these people on here talking about bimax
this and bimax that. All bs. Only time I would recommend is if you're really reallly ugly which you are
far from.

Just softmax as much as possible and you should ascend brother.

You have a really good base. I'd stay clear of fillers. And I don't think cheekbone implants will help.
The only surgery that would ascend is one that would fix your nose and move your maxilla forward.
So Rhino + Lefort 2 or 3.

The question becomes, is it worth it? I would say no. Those are life changing surgeries and that if go
wrong will fuck you up for life brother. Don't trust any of these people on here talking about bimax
this and bimax that. All bs. Only time I would recommend is if you're really reallly ugly which you are
far from.

Just softmax as much as possible and you should ascend brother.
I would stay away from rhino due to big possibility to fuck it up when my nose is not that big of a problem. Lefort is clearly out of question since yeah.

Fillers/implants I still think about but I don't wanna go to the uncanny area.

• +1
Post a picture which is not a selfie to see how you look without disorted lens

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Your facial structure makes no sense to me. Are you pushing your jaw forward ?

Mogged me to oblivion if you weren’t 5’10”. High tier normie probably which is pretty good considering your short height. Get lifts and you’ll mog people in no time
You mog him bro

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
High tier normie because of manlet height. Would be chadlite or chad if 10cm taller.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Are you gay?

Mirin your avi and quote

Nobody likes us except ourselves

• +1