Screenshot 20220725 163211 Photos

Attachments

• 2022-07-24-11-35-11-497.jpg
    2022-07-24-11-35-11-497.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220726-131919_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-131919_Photos~2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 0
Narrow jaw, big forehead ,skinny neck, eyebrows high set, long face,flat cheekbones

Good forward growth ,good gonial angle, good maxila growth good eye area

Looks maxing tips, grow your hair, add some weight,thugmax ,take shower ,bone smash your mandible bone, height max get a lengthening surgery, get cheekbones implants

I promise you gone slay on tinder with 80yr old grandmas and with 700ibs landwhale if you gone take my advice

Narrow jaw, big forehead ,skinny neck, eyebrows high set, long face,flat cheekbones

Looks maxing tips, grow your hair, add some weight,thugmax ,take shower ,bone smash your mandible bone, height max get a lengthening surgery, get cheekbones implants

I promise you gone slay on tinder with 80yr old grandmas and with 700ibs landwhale if you gone take my advice
wow great advice. Amazing advice. You're an inspiration

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, justbentbro, mug and 3 others
Big forehead is a very autistic take tbh.

I've always wanted to fuck gilfs and sumo wrestlers

Big forehead is a very autistic take tbh.

I've always wanted to fuck gilfs and sumo wrestlers
I have a GF and her weight is 900ibs you can make it in life if you believe yourself

wow great advice. Amazing advice. You're an inspiration
Keep us updated on your continued progress. Want to see how nice and juicy you get

• +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
n.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and Biiyo03

Height max
N indeed
I have a GF and her weight is 900ibs you can make it in life if you believe yourself
Omg man you are blessed. I admire you!!

• Love it
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
5/10 from the front and 4.5-5/10 side profile. You have flaws but many of them are common for your race. Like maxillary protrusion, short chin, infantile skull proportions etc.

Keep us updated on your continued progress. Want to see how nice and juicy you get
Omg for sure!!
5/10 from the front and 4.5-5/10 side profile. You have flaws but many of them are common for your race. Like maxillary protrusion, short chin, infantile skull proportions etc.
Yeah you're right. I'm just on here cause I'm bored and sick btw. I'm not really taking any of this serious. I honestly should be banned. I do really well irl with high quality bitches but I noticed basement dwellers will try and destroy you even though it's the complete opposite irl lol. But it's whatever. I love being a sarcastic cunt lol

basement dwellers will try and destroy you even though it's the complete opposite irl lol. But it's whatever. I love being a sarcastic cunt lol

people on this forum appear harsh at first, but they are honest at least and you can always filter out good advice and profit. If you want to get dishonest smoke blown up your ass you can visit every other site on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: bara
people on this forum appear harsh at first, but they are honest at least and you can always filter out good advice and profit. If you want to get dishonest smoke blown up your ass you can visit every other site on the internet.
What I'm saying is you don't have to have a super looksmaxxed face to appeal to women. But who am I to say that right. Just a random person. Obviously all people here are not bad That goes with most things. You'll have your good and bad. This place craves eurocentric beauty. What is perfection? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. At the end of the day all I'm saying is work with you got and make the improvements you can. Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Next thing you know youll be 50.