D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
This is how it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Corleone
So im not oldcel yet, lifefuel

So im not oldcel yet, lifefuel
Unless you are sun damaged as fuck which you arent because you're a .org user you are half young now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, the BULL, SLA and 3 others
What would he be classified as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Marsik
i have skin of a baby in my 20's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Can vouch for this. Im 29 years old and everyone my age looks old as fuck, me myself noticed that i looked worned out, but thankfully i started using tretinoin last august. It has been a godsent in terms of aging. Most of my peers who was the shit 10 years ago in high school looks FINISHED.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, the BULL, SLA and 4 others
depp mogs in that movie
greaser aeshetic is ideal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im 19 and already feel kinda oldcel
12-18 is prime age in terms of quality of life it all goes downhill after that

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and andy9432
im 19 and already feel kinda oldcel
12-18 is prime age in terms of quality of life it all goes downhill after that
this is looks only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
if 28 29 is old, what happens when you're past 30 or 35 jfl.
humans arent supposed to live past 40 ngl but i guess 30's is still ok if u are healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, cytoplasm and Deleted member 23115
you have to anti agemax to be an outlier
Only so much can be done. Its still mostly down to genetics, i've seen some long time tretinoin users and they still look their age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 23115
Only so much can be done. Its still mostly down to genetics, i've seen some long time tretinoin users and they still look their age
you need to be rich to afford all of the treatments Hollywood actors get done to look good even in their 40s tretinoin is not enough

• +1
40+

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and autistic_tendencies

this guy was popular in high school

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21863
Cope, men's prime begins at 40

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and autistic_tendencies
mirin collagen, how long did it take u to results with tret, I have been on it for 1 month now and nothing changed
I didnt see results until start of this year. Ive been on the strongest tret aswell 0.1. It can take up to 6 months to see results with 0.1, 12 months with 0,05. it is a lengthy process, but worth it in the end. Even my sister asks me about my skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 8771
Can vouch for this. Im 29 years old and everyone my age looks old as fuck, me myself noticed that i looked worned out, but thankfully i started using tretinoin last august. It has been a godsent in terms of aging. Most of my peers who was the shit 10 years ago in high school looks FINISHED.
Retionoids, spf, moisturizer, working out, healthy die and no bad habits permanently.

Also one should start money for hair transplant asap in case it goes to shit.

@Marsik leo in titanic was 22 and delon was 24 in purple noon but ok

I didnt see results until start of this year. Ive been on the strongest tret aswell 0.1. It can take up to 6 months to see results with 0.1, 12 months with 0,05. it is a lengthy process, but worth it in the end. Even my sister asks me about my skincare routine
Do you have pictures from before you started tret?

Retionoids, spf, moisturizer, working out, healthy die and no bad habits permanently.

Also one should start money for hair transplant asap in case it goes to shit.
working out and somewhat healthy diet is the most they can hope for, In Norway, no1 uses tretinoin or spf, they all want that tan glow, and they drink alcohol every single week.

brad pitt was 41 in troy :feelsuhh:
brad pitt was an extreme outlier at 41, pretty much every young star these days is 18-24

brad pitt was an extreme outlier at 41, pretty much every young star these days is 18-24
Brad was 39 during filming of Troy and 40 when it was released

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Sanguinius
This is how it works
it's so brutal for men but lets be realistic skin collegen starts decreasing at 40 for men
vs 27 for women so the only visual indicators for ageing are sun damage and damage from facial hair

Ironically I feel younger now at almost 22 than at 20. My skin was so shit back then and I struggled a lot with mental health so purposefully looksminned myself with shit haircuts and the like as well back then. And using tret ensures good skin. Once I get hair transplant I’ll look even younger.

But I still think you can look youthful in your 30s. Many guys do. It’s usually after 37-40 the serious aging begins. And with our knowledge, we can combat this

Last edited:
working out and somewhat healthy diet is the most they can hope for, In Norway, no1 uses tretinoin or spf, they all want that tan glow, and they drink alcohol every single week.
We are rare ones to use tret in this country. It’s the secret magic solution to skincare and almost no one knows about it

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
We are rare ones to use tret in this country. It’s the secret magic solution to skincare and almost no one knows about it
They barely even use sunscreen because of muh tan. And They only use over the counter bullshit retinioids which are 100 times weaker tha. Tretinoin. I think its a Good thing tretinoin is prescription. Less competition!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771