24/7 squint

jackieboy21

jackieboy21

Silver
If you squint 24/7 will your eye muscles get trained and tend to squint themselves after a while without having to think about it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nosemaxxing and Deleted member 9670
only slight squinting like when you go outside and sun gets in your eyes is good, other than that is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 3 others
The narrow vertical height of good eyes comes from skeletal support, not soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton and jackieboy21
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
some slight pressure caused by slight squinting 24/7 is good, especially when combined with nose breathing and hardmewing, as it will slowly modify the eye area bone structure over time and it will give you more positive tilted eyes and brows because of zygos being pressed up. worked for me, but took many years.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and AspiringNormie
The narrow vertical height of good eyes comes from skeletal support, not soft tissue.
Does that mean that hghmaxxing will give me hunter eyes? :feelshmm:

Eyes width
Okay, thank you. I know they should be "wide", 3:1 ratio, width to height, and they should be spaced one eye-width apart.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
squinting seems to be a big thing in the UK, I can only guess David Beckham started the trend.

I have seen groups of 4 gymmaxxed roidmaxxed HTN in bars who spent whole night squinting to look like hunters

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
HGH causes hypermasculinization. It helps build muscle, but its effect on facial features is not good.
Hgh is pretty trash for muscle tbh.

The negative effects on facial features is overrated. Used in non absurd doses it will simply just make you look more masc

The squinting I know is when you frown your eyebrows to make your eyes look more hooded, vertically narrow, and almond shaped, if that's what you mean then doing this a lot might make you develop vertical marks between between the eyes that don't look good and make you look older.
Images 98

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Hgh is pretty trash for muscle tbh.

The negative effects on facial features is overrated. Used in non absurd doses it will simply just make you look more masc
It will also shorten your lifespan. It just doesn't seem worth it.

The squinting I know is when you frown your eyebrows to make your eyes look more hooded, vertically narrow, and almond shaped, if that's what you mean then doing this a lot might make you develop vertical marks between between the eyes that don't look good and make you look older.
View attachment 1545271
No I’m on about just squinting the lower lids in hope of training the muscle overtime and to hopefully tighten and raise the lower eyelid

No I’m on about just squinting the lower lids in hope of training the muscle overtime and to hopefully tighten and raise the lower eyelid
That’s called squinching