( 24f) no longer find my (25m) boyfriend attractive, need help!

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
So I (24f) am starting to slowly find my boyfriend unattractive. For some major context, we’ve been together 8 years and I love him an unbelievable amount. For the majority of those 8 years I’ve been really slim and skinny and he was big and muscular but in a strongman type of way, not a bodybuilder way- he didn’t have any defined muscles but he was big. Now, last year we welcomed our little one. After a hard 9 months and then months of breastfeeding my body started to go back to normal, but with some extras. I have quite a big c section scar, my boobs and stomach are bigger and my hips have widened- and I’ve never felt sexier. I love my mom bod and it’s given me a big boost of confidence that I’d never had before. However, because of the stress and obviously time of raising a child, my boyfriend hasn’t been training since the baby was born and it’s resulted in his muscles to fade and now he’s just a big chubby guy. He’s never been confident in his appearance and I think it’s definitely more highlighted now because I’ve become so confident in my body. He sort of brushes it off as a ‘dad bod’ but it’s started to affect our sex life now I’m struggling to be attracted to him. When he’s dressed he looks the same as he’s always done but when his clothes are off it’s just a big turn off for me. I love him to death but he’s starting to notice how I’m not as forthcoming with sex. He always talks about going back to training but never does despite me giving him time in the week to do so. What’s my best plan of action here? How do I motivate him to go back training without making it about myself?

TLDR: not attracted to bf’s ‘dad bod’, need help motivating him