25 M Europe: rate me

fullfull

fullfull

Iron

25M
180cm
83kg 13% bodyfat natty, not Instagram aesthetic tho... of course
My eyes are green but I have heterochromia in the left one: it is kind of brown
I look better with clothes on I guess but I am not fat and ppl keep telling me I am "built" (they dont know what muscles are lol at the gym i know some fucking shredded mofos)

Looking forward to looksmaxbecause dad is bald and my hairline is maturing (or balding ?) I am actually Norwood 1.5 or 2, but I also have that high implantation since birth so idk, I loose hair...
I was scared of it this summer... and decided to shave everything, and i went to the pub to see my buddies and still got a nice girl, 170cm, blond and slim, face was average+, and I brought her at my homeplace the same night right after few beers.
I am suppose to send pictures to my local model agency, the director was very enthusiast when I met him but idk
Time will tell.. I use to do castings when I was young but I have stopped and never went back into this, I am not aspiring to do this but I am always open to new job opportunities (still a student lol)

Would balding be a huge looksnegative in my case ? I am trying minoxidil atm, I don't want to low dht with fina it would crash my gym gains isn't it ?

Ty guys :)
Ok I posted but didn't read the stocky before... sorry I

Dead average 5/10

You need a haircut give an illusion of a shorter forehead.

Going bald would completely kill your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and fullfull
Ok I posted but didn't read the stocky before... sorry I will next time
Ok ty

The sticky says that you have to post a video

Thanks for the answer !

Do everything u can to preserve hair:
-biotin
-dermarolling
-ghk-cu
-minox

• +1
Reactions: Guest and fullfull
Do everything u can to preserve hair:
-biotin
-dermarolling
-ghk-cu
-minox
can those things actually preserve hair,without pumping me full of hormones?

• +1
Reactions: fullfull
also,you're 6.3/10
You have a nice jaw and avarage eye area.Also heterochromia looks fucking awesome.

• +1
Fuck my phone is glitchy tonite, because of water.... damn
I wanted to say "ty guys"

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Baldness would be the end for you. Decide between 1-2% chance of chemical castration, or a 100% chance of genetic/natural castration and leaving the heterosexual dating market, during the next ~5 years.
Also dye your eyebrows darker, so the look more dense.

• +1
Lol I am not leaving the market..
I go to doctor tomorrow for fina then.. I guess.
What pill do you recommend ?

can those things actually preserve hair,without pumping me full of hormones?
Those are not hormones. If it won't work try fin or HT.

Are you from Poland???

no i am French

btw here's my instagram https://www.instagram.com/musicsonny/

? i follow back ?

I will post more pictures so you can share your opinions with me because I am not at all experienced with anything "visual" and I really appreciate every single critics. i plan on doing photos this week :) i got tanned a bit ready for those summer vibes ??

also if you are a musician or a music lover you can send me the music you make or the music you like, or both, i am always very interested into discovering music from different countries, or just trend stuff, i can't be aware of everything

• +1
Reactions: G O D and dogtown
no i am French

? i follow back ?

I will post more pictures so you can share your opinions with me because I am not at all experienced with anything "visual" and I really appreciate every single critics. i plan on doing photos this week :) i got tanned a bit ready for those summer vibes ??

also if you are a musician or a music lover you can send me the music you make or the music you like, or both, i am always very interested into discovering music from different countries, or just trend stuff, i can't be aware of everything

You are too nice for this forum

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, fobos, heroinfather and 5 others
no i am French

? i follow back ?

Honestly it doesn’t look like you’re 180/83 with low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tell me what do I look

Thanks for the critics I really appreciate it

Wut
I am okay with hair implant and finasterise minox whatever but those are too much 4 me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back