• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RickysNotCool, EverythingMattersCel, boss8055 and 1 other person
Sucking in cheek maxxinf and squintmaxxing. Cope

Noseand undereye

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
do you have these eye twitches from birth or is it just you adjusting the squintmaxxing

cant see the pic

Yo how does his dick taste like?
im a objective mature rater. i don't rate people better or worse only because of sympathy. his SMV in Tinder or any other dating apps should be MTN+ if he posts the second video ofcourse, since the first one is bad

• +1
Reactions: erwin.
im a objective mature rater. i don't rate people better or worse only because of sympathy. his SMV in Tinder or any other dating apps should be MTN+ if he posts the second video ofcourse, since the first one is bad
🤓🤓🤓🤓☝️

LMAO nigga i had to somewhat sound smart type shi but you gotta give it to him gng he is nowhere near subhuman he has that italian mucho appeal if you know what i mean that's why pheno is law nigger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: erwin. and LevantinePsycho
LTN you need to lose face fat asap

• +1
Reactions: erwin.
Makes sense
Not really cause every girl I meet Irl gives a complement or calls me cute. I met three of my freinds girlfreinds and they all complemented something about my looks.

Not really cause every girl I meet Irl gives a complement or calls me cute. I met three of my freinds girlfreinds and they all complemented something about my looks.
cool idc