250mg Test E + Anavar for cutting cycle (ROIDMAXXERS GTFIH)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
So I haven't finished my first 500mg Test E/week bulk cycle yet (im in week 4), but I am already planning my second CUT cycle.

Plan is: bulk to 85-90kg then use 250mg Test E + Anavar (what dosage????) to shred off fat into 10-14% BF range (depending on my genetics, I want sustainable fat levels I don't have to be super shredded)

Whaddya think?

maxresdefault.jpg

@Thomas DOM

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
how's the sides so far.

50mg ED for at most 6 weeks

• Love it
Reactions: Over
how's the sides so far.
Literally none, maybe small acne on my back right now but could be from sugarmaxxing I do every day. Tomorrow im beginning week 4 so I am about to blow the fuck up (it kicks in after 4-6 weeks). I already see my muscles are harder than before, I have slight strength increase, soon I am turning into a fucking unit I just hope I have good androgen receptors so I can rocket myself from 75kg to 85-90kg.

50mg ED for at most 6 weeks
How do you dose it even? Take 1x 25mg pill at morning and 25mg at night before sleep? At most 6 weeks? I cannot go longer than that?

Tomorrow im beginning week 4 so I am about to blow the fuck up (it kicks in after 4-6 weeks).
the same goes for the sides, first weeks is usually nothing at all according to my roid friends.
How do you dose it even? Take 1x 25mg pill at morning and 25mg at night before sleep?
yes, it's fast acting and dosed in twice a day.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Over
how long would it take to see facial changes from test

• +1
yes, it's fast acting and dosed in twice a day.
Can I go 10-15 weeks on it along with 250mg Test?

Also important question, after I finish my 15 week long bulk cycle, should I go cut cycle right after, or unlock my balls wait few months and then start cut cycle? I have HCG so my balls should be fine with extended Test use.

Your face won't change much besides masseters and neck OR bloating if your Estrogen fucks you in the ass. Idk though, atm I see no changes in my face, I have very good genetics for face fat (very lean face, but my belly tends to store most fat which kinda sucks).

You got more bodyhair?

many blasts.

Also important question, after I finish my 15 week long bulk cycle, should I go cut cycle right after, or unlock my balls wait few months and then start cut cycle? I have HCG so my balls should be fine with extended Test use.
anavar cycles usually aren't more than 4 to 6 weeks, people use it at either the end or the beginning.

cut right after, pct fucks you up harder than the actual cycle does.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Over
many blasts.

anavar cycles usually aren't more than 4 to 6 weeks, people use it at either the end or the beginning.

cut right after, pct fucks you up harder than the actual cycle does.
I’m gonna have to PCT anyways, but I guess it’s going to be easier coming off from 250mg than 500mg.

Alright so 250mg Test + 50mg Anavar, what caloric deficit would you suggest? 70% maintenance or lower?

I’m gonna have to PCT anyways, but I guess it’s going to be easier coming off from 250mg than 500mg.

Alright so 250mg Test + 50mg Anavar, what caloric deficit would you suggest? 70% maintenance or lower?
trt costs less than a haircut monthly, so I'm not sure why you would have to.

the science on PCT is also iffy, i.e the scientists that wrote most of the research on it don't know whether it actually does much, seems like it's mostly a preventive method for keeping your gains, rather than keeping your balls alive, you should still have it on hand anyway though.

cutting is as personal as the bodyfat you're able to maintain at comfortably is, you'll see when you're there and it's pointless to write it down.

trt costs less than a haircut monthly, so I'm not sure why you would have to.

the science on PCT is also iffy, i.e the scientists that wrote most of the research on it don't know whether it actually does much, seems like it's mostly a preventive method for keeping your gains, rather than keeping your balls alive, you should still have it on hand anyway though.

cutting is as personal as the bodyfat you're able to maintain at comfortably is, you'll see when you're there and it's pointless to write it down.
I’m not going to do trt for life bro maybe when I’m 40+

I understand, I want to shred down my belly fat to abs level but not crazy shredded level, just whatever I’m comfortable at and also with what bf% I can hold onto nice muscle mass and strength. I don’t want to be shredded as fuck because I know it means either cruising or cutting muscle mass and feeling like shit

I’m not going to do trt for life bro maybe when I’m 40+
that's fine then, I still wouldn't do it in between the bulk and cut.

PCT is the most sensitive part of a cycle, and where most people get the worst sides i.e acne.

• +1
that's fine then, I still wouldn't do it in between the bulk and cut.

PCT is the most sensitive part of a cycle, and where most people get the worst sides i.e acne.
Ok then I’m extending my cycle, I will see how long because I’m week 4 out of 15 and you should be losing fat while on Test so maybe I can burn some during first cycle

Ok then I’m extending my cycle, I will see how long because I’m week 4 out of 15 and you should be losing fat while on Test so maybe I can burn some during first cycle
you could just include the anavar at the end (last month or so) of your bulking cycle.

• Woah
Literally none, maybe small acne on my back right now but could be from sugarmaxxing I do every day. Tomorrow im beginning week 4 so I am about to blow the fuck up (it kicks in after 4-6 weeks). I already see my muscles are harder than before, I have slight strength increase, soon I am turning into a fucking unit I just hope I have good androgen receptors so I can rocket myself from 75kg to 85-90kg.

How do you dose it even? Take 1x 25mg pill at morning and 25mg at night before sleep? At most 6 weeks? I cannot go longer than that?
To gain 10kg+ of muscle in a test only cycle you are going to have to blast for at least half a year or more. Get some clomid and hcg to maintain testicular health and go for a long cycle it’s much more intelligent that way.
With the clomid and hcg you are gonna be waay less suppressed so less risk of losing muscle when you hop of test.
Anavar is too faked so if you don’t have a reliable seller don’t buy it.

• +1

You should be fine going directly in the cut as long as you use regularly hcg.

• +1

Start doing your pct before you finish the cycle and titrate down the doses before you hop of. Your last week should be no more than 125mg if you don’t wanna be suppressed for ages

• +1
you could just include the anavar at the end (last month or so) of your bulking cycle.
But would it do anything if I’m on bulk mode 3000 calories? Anavar isn’t going to burn my fat, I need proper deficit, and I don’t want to shorten my 15 week bulk cycle

But would it do anything if I’m on bulk mode 3000 calories? Anavar isn’t going to burn my fat, I need proper deficit, and I don’t want to shorten my 15 week bulk cycle
it's used for both bulking and cutting, it just depends on what you want.

it's used for both bulking and cutting, it just depends on what you want.
I said I want to bulk then cut nigga, 15 week bulk 500mg Test then without stopping 5-10 week cut 250mg Test + Anavar

I don't roid anymore but I loved the test/anavar cutting stack. I did 60mg ed and stopped once my piss got brown.

• Love it
Whyd you stop?
Tired of sticking needles in my ass and I found the roids amped me up so much I could barely sleep. Also got badly shut down the last time which fucked my libido for a long time. Still not back to where it was before years later. I don't want to risk it unless I decide to cruise for life.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Tired of sticking needles in my ass and I found the roids amped me up so much I could barely sleep. Also got badly shut down the last time which fucked my libido for a long time. Still not back to where it was before years later. I don't want to risk it unless I decide to cruise for life.
What doses did you take and for how long? Did you do HCG?