25mg 150 tablets of MK677 for 10 months

D

Deleted member 22171

Iron
Im on 12.5 mg a day for 10 month straight, will report back in 10 months. Starting height 5'9. 15 years old.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, poopoohead, Neko arc 14's and 5 others
are you using huperzine-a as well? it makes MK-677 more effective by overriding your body’s aversion to producing more hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 19453, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
are you using huperzine-a as well? it makes MK-677 more effective by overriding your body’s aversion to producing more hgh.
very cheap supplement, i recommend it if you are using MK

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
I will make sure to get it, thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
@FreakkForLife
@enchanted_elixir

I also have 100 tab of anavar, which will give me a boost as well

Will update as I go on my journey, Im moneymaxxing right now so I will be able to add things like pharma HGH into my stack later

see you in 10 months bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22171
is there a place that ships MK677 internationally

Tag me for the reports pls bro

@spiderman2 sure bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I am 18 and doing the same. My father grew 5 cm after 18 so there is hope.

@StableGenius we can do it bro!, be consistent

bro is taking mk677 for height 😁😁😁 jfl at this forum rotters advertising steroids (that was made for gymcelling) for height 😂nigga mk677 wont make u grow + your soft issue will grow (nose,ears)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 20368
bro is taking mk677 for height 😁😁😁 jfl at this forum rotters advertising steroids (that was made for gymcelling) for height 😂nigga mk677 wont make u grow + your soft issue will grow (nose,ears)
Mk677 increases igf1 concentrations in the body. The name is not important, the effect is.

HahajjajahahahahhshHshhhHahhahahahahha curry faggot kys
okay then

I actually wanna know because I'm from South Africa and it's hard to buy this type of shit here but thanks :lul:

I'm doing something similar with 15mg, might work my way up to 25 but 25 was very strong for hunger sides and water retention, dehydration.

Im on 12.5 mg a day for 10 month straight, will report back in 10 months. Starting height 5'9. 15 years old.
Please document this. Check your height everyday for the 10 months. Also, make sure you're consuming a lot of protein, calcium, and doing exercise. Aromasin as well.

Will update as I go on my journey, Im moneymaxxing right now so I will be able to add things like pharma HGH into my stack later
No aromatase inhibitor? All what's going to happen is that you will reach your maximum height potential faster than normal. But most people never reach it so good.

Mk677 does fuck all for gains

You need aromasin too

Do you plan to use an aromatase inhibitor?