25yo oldcel who’s been in the looksmaxxing community for 10 years, AMA

A

autismusmaximus

Iron
I’ve been into looksmaxxing since 2014/2015 (25 now). haven’t really been posting here or on lookism for a while now because the posters here are too low IQ (even for teenagers) but I’ve been looksmaxxing and doing my own research.

What brought me back here is how insanely mainstream looksmaxxing and incel lingo has become, which is exactly what I predicted many years ago (social media, easy access to information, marketers preying on male insecurity, sexual revolution… it was bound to happen)

Ask me anything

Also if you’re above 25 and post here regularly you should sort yourself out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Elijah_leo, Art of Pattinson and 11 others
did u get laid or ltr

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Did looksmaxxing help you slay teehee?

Downloadfile12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
have you done any hardmaxxes ?

did u get laid or ltr
Yes, I was an absolute beast in my late teens, probably have ~40 body count, of which I remember smashing nearly 20 girls in a year when I was 19. I somehow lost my mojo as I grew older though, ended up in a ltr for a while and broke up recently and now I’ve forgotten how to flirt lol
Did looksmaxxing help you slay teehee?
Yes, although I think the Reddit basics of “get a haircut, dress well, go to the gym” did like 80% of the heavy lifting. I don’t really consider any of that looksmaxxing tbh since nearly everyone does that and if not they should, it’s just self respect. The reason I looksmax is because I’m weird not because I genuinely believe taking 4628 supplements/serum/skincare/etc will make a noticeable difference.

That said I also grew out of being aspie so that probably did the most

have you done any hardmaxxes ?
Nope I haven’t even done any midmaxxing stuff like microblading, mostly because I was too poor lol. Now that I’m older I don’t care that much anymore, it might be gay and cliche but as you get older looks become less important and your competition goes down because a lot of guys lose themselves and start aging visibly, get fat, etc. That said I’m kinda considering fixing my 5head by getting a forehead reduction or hair transplant, not sure tho because of the scar and the fact I’m not actually balding so it might look unnatural idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, lowtiernormiechad, halloweed and 3 others
I’ve been into looksmaxxing since 2014/2015 (25 now). haven’t really been posting here or on lookism for a while now because the posters here are too low IQ (even for teenagers) but I’ve been looksmaxxing and doing my own research.

What brought me back here is how insanely mainstream looksmaxxing and incel lingo has become, which is exactly what I predicted many years ago (social media, easy access to information, marketers preying on male insecurity, sexual revolution… it was bound to happen)

Ask me anything

You are so true, now thanks to tiktok and media this forum is full of Trolls and Indian incels, makes It disgusting to post

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss, N1666 and halloweed
i remember you from lookism

would you say that the blackpill has affected your social interactions/behaviour a lot?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Ask me anything

what is your PSL rating? are you gl?

Ask me anything

I wanted to ask what has made the most significant change on your looks

Does hard mewing works ?

Ask me anything

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender

Ask me anything

Wow, 10 years of looksmaxxing, you probably look like Gandy now!

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, 4lt.Real, MA_ascender and 1 other person
how many total showers u took since

what is your PSL rating? are you gl?
Honestly never been big on the rating systems but maybe a 4-6/10? maybe a 6.5 if I take a really gay picture. I’m tall though.
You are so true, now thanks to tiktok and media this forum is full of Trolls and Indian incels, makes It disgusting to post
yeah honestly if you or anyone else knows a forum like this that isn’t a cesspool I’d love to hear it cause I’m genuinely interested in stuff I don’t wanna read memes and blackpill shit, it wasn’t even fun as a teen and it still isnt. None of you will ever ascend if that’s how you spend your time shitposting.
I wanted to ask what has made the most significant change on your looks
I meant if he tried some cardio stuff to help with removing body fat or smthn
what your mom told you: get a haircut, hit the gym, dress well. it’s not really about what makes the “biggest difference” tho it’s about what’s worth your time and gives the biggest return on investment. Skincare is cheap and easy so worth it. Other things are not. Think in those terms instead.
As for cardio, I do it sometimes but not to burn fat, it’s way easier to just eat less. I’m a big stimulant junkie though (looksmin ik) so I don’t really struggle with weight management anyways
i remember you from lookism

would you say that the blackpill has affected your social interactions/behaviour a lot?
I had a different username on lookism (or maybe I had an alt as well can’t remember) so you might be confusing me with someone else. Anyways I wouldn’t say blackpill affected me a lot. I grew up browsing 4chan and r9k so I was already quite desensitised to doomer talk when “blackpill” started to become a thing, I never really took any of it to heart. I used to make fun out of girls who said “I put on makeup for myself not men” but that’s how I feel about looksmaxxing; I do it because I want to not because of blackpill shit.

My advice is to do it because you want to but realise that 90% of it is insanity and not necessary. If you feel like *you have to* do insane looksmaxxing protocols to get a gf or whatever then you need to reconsider your life. Like honestly I would’ve been way further in life if I just focused on my career instead of excessive looksmaxxing, that stuff actually matters not just for girls but nearly all aspects of life. You can looksmaxx when you’re rich.

Does hard mewing works ?
If you hard mewing you simply mean increasing the pressure (without using your tongue muscle) then yes I’d be inclined to say it works cause one of my teeth literally got inflamed from moving when I did it for like 2 days. This was also at age 23. Granted that is not evidence that mewing works well in adults (fused palate and all that) but it indicates that increased pressure can increase teeth movements rapidly.
Wow, 10 years of looksmaxxing, you probably look like Gandy now!
Absolutely not I just like learning about the stuff more than actually doing it. I’ve probably tried everything you can think of on here save for actual surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, halloweed, Gonthar and 1 other person
Absolutely not I just like learning about the stuff more than actually doing it. I’ve probably tried everything you can think of on here save for actual surgeries
Wait....you didn't do anything in 10 years...?:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, MA_ascender and PsychoH
What was it like being a youngcel on the PSL forums in 2014? Cuz I was about same age as u then, but still completely oblivious and bluepilled living in Disney world. Were youngcels as autistic now as back then?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, halloweed and PsychoH
Honestly never been big on the rating systems but maybe a 4-6/10? maybe a 6.5 if I take a really gay picture. I’m tall though.

yeah honestly if you or anyone else knows a forum like this that isn’t a cesspool I’d love to hear it cause I’m genuinely interested in stuff I don’t wanna read memes and blackpill shit, it wasn’t even fun as a teen and it still isnt. None of you will ever ascend if that’s how you spend your time shitposting.

what your mom told you: get a haircut, hit the gym, dress well. it’s not really about what makes the “biggest difference” tho it’s about what’s worth your time and gives the biggest return on investment. Skincare is cheap and easy so worth it. Other things are not. Think in those terms instead.
As for cardio, I do it sometimes but not to burn fat, it’s way easier to just eat less. I’m a big stimulant junkie though (looksmin ik) so I don’t really struggle with weight management anyways

I had a different username on lookism (or maybe I had an alt as well can’t remember) so you might be confusing me with someone else. Anyways I wouldn’t say blackpill affected me a lot. I grew up browsing 4chan and r9k so I was already quite desensitised to doomer talk when “blackpill” started to become a thing, I never really took any of it to heart. I used to make fun out of girls who said “I put on makeup for myself not men” but that’s how I feel about looksmaxxing; I do it because I want to not because of blackpill shit.

My advice is to do it because you want to but realise that 90% of it is insanity and not necessary. If you feel like *you have to* do insane looksmaxxing protocols to get a gf or whatever then you need to reconsider your life. Like honestly I would’ve been way further in life if I just focused on my career instead of excessive looksmaxxing, that stuff actually matters not just for girls but nearly all aspects of life. You can looksmaxx when you’re rich.

If you hard mewing you simply mean increasing the pressure (without using your tongue muscle) then yes I’d be inclined to say it works cause one of my teeth literally got inflamed from moving when I did it for like 2 days. This was also at age 23. Granted that is not evidence that mewing works well in adults (fused palate and all that) but it indicates that increased pressure can increase teeth movements rapidly.

any advice on how to get a guaranteed slay? (ofcourse if the conditions are right)

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Wait....you didn't do anything in 10 years...?:feelsthink:
I’ve probably tried and done every single non-surgical protocol here so that’s something
What was it like being a youngcel on the PSL forums in 2014? Cuz I was about same age as u then, but still completely oblivious and bluepilled living in Disney world. Were youngcels as autistic now as back then?
the quality of posts on lookism was way better than the shit I read here now. the forums were also smaller and the culture more niche so it wasn’t filled with a bunch of tiktok teens asking stupid questions about basic stuff like workout routines. nor was it filled with indians spreading pseudoscientific ayurvedic practices. The users were definitely autistic weirdos though but at least they were smart. If anything I’d guess this place has far more normies now
any advice on how to get a guaranteed slay? (ofcourse if the conditions are right)
Well what I did in my teens was just to host a bunch of parties, especially afterparties. This somehow worked out to great success despite the fact that I was proper shitfaced every time.

Here’s what I did between 16-20ish:

1. Get tinder gold and spend an ungodly time on it; match with as many girls as possible without fucking up your algorithm. You can swipe on ugly girls too; sometimes they have hot friends(usually you can tell by the way they dress).

2. First you want to do is to get their snapchat. usually you don’t have to bother flirting with them.

3. Ask them about weekend plans. their response is not important.

4. Write something like “ah cool, me and my friends were thinking of hosting a party at his house on friday if you wanna join and bring some friends?”.

5. 90% of girls will come up with an excuse, ignore you, or flake on you when friday arrives. That’s okay because if you followed step 1, you have 100 girls on Snapchat.

6. When Friday arrives, multiple things can happen:
a) A girl and her friends arrive to where you’re hosting the party. Go to step 7.
b) No chicks arrive, no problem. Just enjoy boozing with your friends and write to girls in the meantime. Chicks usually show up late as bars/clubs close or they finish drinking amongst themselves.

7. Literally just be cool and get them drunk without being a creep. Play some drinking games.

There you go, this strategy is literally what every sexually successful guy that isn’t ridiculously good looking or can splurge at the club uses.

Tips:
- You can make girls more interested in you by conveniently mentioning you’re going to [insert really fancy club/restaurant] even if you’re not actually going there. Don’t worry about being “caught” or anything literally just say you changed plans or something. Example: “yeah we were thinking of heading to [expensive club] then having an afterparty at our friends house, see you there?”.

- Similarly, do some humblebragging if you can; younger girls are very superficial. Humblebragging about wealth casts the widest net, if you can get away with it(obvs doesn’t work if you live in the ghetto). E.g. mention that you love skiing and your family has a chateau in Switzerland. This works on all girls except for girls too low class to understand what you’re talking about.

- The success rate for inviting girls to a party is much higher at later times (at least where I live). This is because they need to have pre drinks first or the bar closes. So don’t worry if it’s 1 in the morning and you’re empty handed.

- Remember that it’s a numbers game so use every opportunity to get a girls snapchat, best done in bars or parties. Again, don’t worry about “rizzing” up girls or your game too much, if anything it’s better to act friendly just to get a foot in the door. You just need to maximise exposure to girls in scenarios where you can bang them.

- Usually you don’t even fuck the girl you got the snapchat from, but her friend. This is why it’s important to be nice to the girls you speak to improve your reputation. Girls will avoid having sex with guys their friends disapprove of.

- You don’t really need to host an actual “party”; a smaller social gathering works too, although girls may be less interested in a “sesh”. You can also lie about it being a “party”, worst case scenario they arrive and leave; usually they stay. Doesn’t matter; you have backup hoes if you followed step 1.

- If you don’t have a place to host, you can do the same strategy but bring them to a bar or club. This is much less likely to work though as they can leave whenever and can easily get distracted by… guys doing literally what I just described.

- Remembering all who all the hoes are on snapchat can be difficult. What I did was that I placed symbols in front of the girls name on snapchat to tell me relevant information about them. This way you can easily talk with multiple girls at the same time without losing track and use the search function to find ones you’re looking for. Here’s what I used:
* is the scoring system for how hot they are, I used 1-5. so ***name would be 3/5.
Z if she seemed very interested or she said she wants to meet up on Friday.
+ if you’ve met her before (sometimes you can forget after bringing over the 6th group of girls for the night lol)
# if they seem easy.
X if you share similar friend groups; so tread carefully with how you act.

So a 4/5 easy girl that seems interested would be written as:
****#Zname
I also used to show where in the city the girls were from so I can adjust my behaviour based on social class.

TL;DR: write to lots of girls. host parties. provide booze. repeat. proven strategy since dawn of mankind.

I should add tinder gold was incredibly OP back in 2016-2019 because nobody actually paid for it and iirc it was only like $8 a month or so.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DHTrash, PsychoH and Gonthar
I’ve probably tried and done every single non-surgical protocol here so that’s something

the quality of posts on lookism was way better than the shit I read here now. the forums were also smaller and the culture more niche so it wasn’t filled with a bunch of tiktok teens asking stupid questions about basic stuff like workout routines. nor was it filled with indians spreading pseudoscientific ayurvedic practices. The users were definitely autistic weirdos though but at least they were smart. If anything I’d guess this place has far more normies now

Well what I did in my teens was just to host a bunch of parties, especially afterparties. This somehow worked out to great success despite the fact that I was proper shitfaced every time.

1. Get tinder gold and spend an ungodly time on it; match with as many girls as possible without fucking up your algorithm. You can swipe on ugly girls too; sometimes they have hot friends(usually you can tell by the way they dress).

2. First you want to do is to get their snapchat. usually you don’t have to bother flirting with them.

4. Write something like “ah cool, me and my friends were thinking of hosting a party at his house on friday if you wanna join and bring some friends?”.

5. 90% of girls will come up with an excuse, ignore you, or flake on you when friday arrives. That’s okay because if you followed step 1, you have 100 girls on Snapchat.

a) A girl and her friends arrive to where you’re hosting the party. Go to step 7.
b) No chicks arrive, no problem. Just enjoy boozing with your friends and write to girls in the meantime. Chicks usually show up late as bars/clubs close or they finish drinking amongst themselves.

7. Literally just be cool and get them drunk without being a creep. Play some drinking games.

There you go, this strategy is literally what every sexually successful guy that isn’t ridiculously good looking or can splurge at the club uses.

Tips:
- You can make girls more interested in you by conveniently mentioning you’re going to [insert really fancy club/restaurant] even if you’re not actually going there. Don’t worry about being “caught” or anything literally just say you changed plans or something. Example: “yeah we were thinking of heading to [expensive club] then having an afterparty at our friends house, see you there?”.

- Similarly, do some humblebragging if you can; younger girls are very superficial. Humblebragging about wealth casts the widest net, if you can get away with it(obvs doesn’t work if you live in the ghetto). E.g. mention that you love skiing and your family has a chateau in Switzerland. This works on all girls except for girls too low class to understand what you’re talking about.

- The success rate for inviting girls to a party is much higher at later times (at least where I live). This is because they need to have pre drinks first or the bar closes. So don’t worry if it’s 1 in the morning and you’re empty handed.

- Remember that it’s a numbers game so use every opportunity to get a girls snapchat, best done in bars or parties. Again, don’t worry about “rizzing” up girls or your game too much, if anything it’s better to act friendly just to get a foot in the door. You just need to maximise exposure to girls in scenarios where you can bang them.

- Usually you don’t even fuck the girl you got the snapchat from, but her friend. This is why it’s important to be nice to the girls you speak to improve your reputation. Girls will avoid having sex with guys their friends disapprove of.

- You don’t really need to host an actual “party”; a smaller social gathering works too, although girls may be less interested in a “sesh”. You can also lie about it being a “party”, worst case scenario they arrive and leave; usually they stay. Doesn’t matter; you have backup hoes if you followed step 1.

- If you don’t have a place to host, you can do the same strategy but bring them to a bar or club. This is much less likely to work though as they can leave whenever and can easily get distracted by… guys doing literally what I just described.

- Remembering all who all the hoes are on snapchat can be difficult. What I did was that I placed symbols in front of the girls name on snapchat to tell me relevant information about them. This way you can easily talk with multiple girls at the same time without losing track and use the search function to find ones you’re looking for. Here’s what I used:
* is the scoring system for how hot they are, I used 1-5. so ***name would be 3/5.
+ if you’ve met her before (sometimes you can forget after bringing over the 6th group of girls for the night lol)
# if they seem easy.

****#Zname
I also used to show where in the city the girls were from so I can adjust my behaviour based on social class.

TL;DR: write to lots of girls. host parties. provide booze. repeat. proven strategy since dawn of mankind.

I should add tinder gold was incredibly OP back in 2016-2019 because nobody actually paid for it and iirc it was only like $8 a month or so.
saved high IQ @Gengar this shit even BOTB worthy
better then any thread ive seen in a long while thanks man ill use it

Yes, although I think the Reddit basics of “get a haircut, dress well, go to the gym” did like 80% of the heavy lifting. I don’t really consider any of that looksmaxxing tbh since nearly everyone does that and if not they should, it’s just self respect. The reason I looksmax is because I’m weird not because I genuinely believe taking 4628 supplements/serum/skincare/etc will make a noticeable difference.

That said I also grew out of being aspie so that probably did the most
So in 10 years you learned to go to the gym, wear clothes that fit and get a haircut? Wow, what a journey you went on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yolan, Art of Pattinson, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
saved high IQ @Gengar this shit even BOTB worthy
better then any thread ive seen in a long while thanks man ill use it
See, the fact that this is taken to be BOTB worthy goes to show the absolute state of the looksmaxxing community. Here's some more fun things you can consider:

- It might be worth considering "leaning into" a stereotype or a persona. Know your niche. Younger girls often have this "idea" of a guy they'd be interested that they pick up from somewhere. Young girls are very superficial and tiktokbrained, even more nowadays that zoomers are so incredibly lonely and live out their life through screens where they pick up different "aesthetics" through the algorithm. For me I just pretended I was filthy rich (kidding, I am rich, but not that rich, otherwise I'd be at the club!). Nowadays they'd probably call that "old money".

- For the love of god tread carefully with girls you actually know or are connected to your extended friend group, you do not want to be known as the fuckboy who desperately writes to girls at 1 in the morning. Trust me, I know - my reputation with girls in my extended social circles is really shit because I used this on them. This should go without saying but obvs don't do humblebragging or lie about shit if the girl you're likely to meet this girl multiple times in the future. This strategy is entirely centered around getting laid as quickly and effortlessly as possible, but you can still fuck up your reputation.

So in 10 years you learned to go to the gym, wear clothes that fit and get a haircut? Wow, what a journey you went on.
no, I said that's what did 80% in terms of getting laid. there's a reason its a cliche. low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
no, I said that's what did 80% in terms of getting laid. there's a reason its a cliche. low IQ post
Yeah, you said 80% was just that, and that the other stuff was largely pointless. So I don't think you really have anything interesting to say. This is why looksmaxxing is such a joke. It's shit everyone already knows or it's some spergy shit that doesn't do anything.

Tips:

# if they seem easy.

****#Zname

Lmfao this whole response deserves to be in the Best of the best category.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
What are your goals until age 30? Focus on wealthmaxxing? Get into another ltr/ back to slaying like u did during ur 19-20s?

--

Last edited:
repeat post--

Ask me anything

damn unc

Yeah, you said 80% was just that, and that the other stuff was largely pointless. So I don't think you really have anything interesting to say. This is why looksmaxxing is such a joke. It's shit everyone already knows or it's some spergy shit that doesn't do anything.
yeah well I agree with you, like I said before I think you have to be kinda genuinely interested in it because the return on investment is pretty low aside from the 80% I just mentioned. there's a few "hacks" here and there that are easy/cheap to incorporate, so I do a lot of small things too, but yeah I recognize that it makes like 1% difference at most

What are your goals until age 30? Focus on wealthmaxxing? Get into another ltr/ back to slaying like u did during ur 19-20s?
focus on my career and healthy habits mostly. Definitely not in the mood for an ltr. part of me would like to get back in the game but honestly I'm just not feeling that teenage sort of restlessness anymore that lends itself well to slaying. that and unfortunately the hottest girls are 18-21 and they are annoying af

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
yeah well I agree with you, like I said before I think you have to be kinda genuinely interested in it because the return on investment is pretty low aside from the 80% I just mentioned. there's a few "hacks" here and there that are easy/cheap to incorporate, so I do a lot of small things too, but yeah I recognize that it makes like 1% difference at most

focus on my career and healthy habits mostly. Definitely not in the mood for an ltr. part of me would like to get back in the game but honestly I'm just not feeling that teenage sort of restlessness anymore that lends itself well to slaying. that and unfortunately the hottest girls are 18-21 and they are annoying af
Problem with not tryng to get into serious ltr at this age is I think that's its exponentially going to get harder from age 30 onwards. I've started noticing all my friends are getting into ltrs, and some getting their firstborns already...

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean