26 Regress in germany and the foids are showing off

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
gong thorugh the city seeing so many hot bodys always makes ma blood boil. than seeing my gf in comparison is just brutal. to see to many bodies that are unatainable for me ..

gong thorugh the city seeing so many hot bodys always makes ma blood boil. than seeing my gf in comparison is just brutal. to see to many bodies that are unatainable for me ..
They are chad only? Htn sometimes?

ich wünsche nicht mal meinem schlimmsten feind eine dachgeschosswohnung, fucking 28 grad hier

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Same fuck

Vornado 633 fan is coming tho
man u know what's shit about ventilators tho, they don't do anything to actually cool the air
I swear getting an air conditioner is better than getting bimax, I'm about to stick my head in my fridge

man u know what's shit about ventilators tho, they don't do anything to actually cool the air
I swear getting an air conditioner is better than getting bimax, I'm about to stick my head in my fridge
this is an aircirculating fan, it doesn't cool down the room like AC but it gives you windchill effect by evaporate off your sweat making you feel cooler.

Goodluck getting someone to install AC in German's apartment, the best bet is buying neck AC like Aite 3 that cost 300$

this is an aircirculating fan, it doesn't cool down the room like AC but it gives you windchill effect by evaporate off your sweat making you feel cooler.

Goodluck getting someone to install AC in German's apartment, the best bet is buying neck AC like Aite 3 that cost 300$
Nah I'll get a mobile AC soon and use it mainly on days like these (I'll probably kill myself due to my electricity bill, but at least I won't have to suffer from surgery recovery anymore)
If you use it only on a few days per year it's fine tho, it's not inexpensive but also doesn't rob ur 520€ minijob shekels

Nah I'll get a mobile AC soon and use it mainly on days like these (I'll probably kill myself due to my electricity bill, but at least I won't have to suffer from surgery recovery anymore)
If you use it only on a few days per year it's fine tho, it's not inexpensive but also doesn't rob ur 520€ minijob shekels
what model of AC?

This is pretty much the only product from a good brand I found under 1k€
gotta sell one of my buttcheeks probably but at least the other one will be cool
damn that prob 20kg+ impossible for my dorm room

I might have to cope with portable neck ac + air circulating fan

damn that prob 20kg+ impossible for my dorm room

I might have to cope with portable neck ac + air circulating fan
fuck it bhai imma get my fan from my basement aswell. Are you living in Germany to study ?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry