26, which surgery should I prioritise to improve my face?

N

NCLDH

Iron

I have quite a few flaws so i'm not sure what to prioritise as I don't have a huge budget.

I am getting a hair transplant, only some recession but my hairline has always been too high. This will frame my face better.

Asymmetry I can't do much about.

My midface is too long and recessed. Would double jaw surgery be a good idea? I hope to avoid this as its expensive and invasive but I think this is my most significant problem?

Next I was thinking of jaw angle implants to add more dimorphism. Not sure if my mouth and midface is wide enough for this to work though?

After this my eye area isn't great. I lack brow ridges and have a slightly negative canthal tilt, but don't think I can do much about this? Lips are a bit thin, but my chin is too long for a lip lift to look good and fillers look terrible in my opinion.

I am looking for any constructive feedback. I don't care if I'll never be that good looking, I just want to be an improved version of myself, better late than never.

Thanks everyone!

get roids. the face cant be saved

Bro don't listen to these brain rotted people they will say it's over , I Will recommend you to Do upper and lower palate expander and chew hard food train massetor muscle, you need to cover your forehead with like Messy fringe hairstyle bcs you have longer mid face and narrow forehead compare to it that's it and don't forget to workout and Skin care , hair max and good diet you will be a 6.5-7 easily

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, FBl and vernier
DJS probably won't do much. You may just have a narrow skull.
Jaw angle implants are a good idea, could do cheek implants as well to offset the low FWHR.
Don't see NCT really. However, either your skull is too narrow or your eye aspect ratio is cuck-tier, because it screams "cuck".

You have really thin lips. Lip filler may help but it can also make you look artificial.
Grow out your hair. Transplant isn't necessary.

Despite major flaws, you still look Normie-tier to me. Probably high LTN.
I don't think your base has much potential so you might get more results out of gymmaxxing.

Bro don't listen to these brain rotted people they will say it's over , I Will recommend you to Do upper and lower palate expander and chew hard food train massetor muscle, you need to cover your forehead with like Messy fringe hairstyle bcs you have longer mid face and narrow forehead compare to it that's it and don't forget to workout and Skin care , hair max and good diet you will be a 6.5-7 easily
Stupid ass nigger, this shit won't work
Just chew bruh

I have quite a few flaws so i'm not sure what to prioritise as I don't have a huge budget.

I am getting a hair transplant, only some recession but my hairline has always been too high. This will frame my face better.

Asymmetry I can't do much about.

My midface is too long and recessed. Would double jaw surgery be a good idea? I hope to avoid this as its expensive and invasive but I think this is my most significant problem?

Next I was thinking of jaw angle implants to add more dimorphism. Not sure if my mouth and midface is wide enough for this to work though?

After this my eye area isn't great. I lack brow ridges and have a slightly negative canthal tilt, but don't think I can do much about this? Lips are a bit thin, but my chin is too long for a lip lift to look good and fillers look terrible in my opinion.

I am looking for any constructive feedback. I don't care if I'll never be that good looking, I just want to be an improved version of myself, better late than never.

Thanks everyone!

Every single one u can think of expect maybe a genio since ur chin isn’t bad

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox
Blast roids hope it'll transform ur skull and give bones. Then surgery

Blast roids hope it'll transform ur skull and give bones. Then surgery
Worst advice ever in human history

Do a sleep study and check for sleep apnea. If you have that, then you can consider jaw surgery for health reasons and get insurance for it depending on where you live. Otherwise you don't need that. Jaw angles + genio (for side)could be beneficial. Yes your lips are thin and you mouth width is narrow and your eye spacing ratio seems off. Your eye vertical length-horizontal length looks off.ä too. Maybe you just stare and hold your eyes open when taking the photo ? And you don't have a prominent brow ridge(like you said) and your nose is small which is good but your face looks a little feminine. You have good coloring, tall skull, tall chin and good brows. It all depends on what you want to achieve ? Slaying can be hard of you are not giga tall even if you surgerymaxx, but else I don't really see any problem, should def not be a problem to get s gf.

For your eyebrows, consider using minoxidil to add volume. You might want to try botox for a slight lift; and shape for a less angular look can add some masculinity.

Relax your brows a bit. it can lower the arch and make a noticeable difference in your eye area.

Have you thought about growing a beard? It could give you a more rugged appearance.

It's clear you have good proportions. Remember, not everyone is born out to be a model. 99% of people here aren’t, and you don’t look bad. You come across as a normal guy.

Before you think about surgery, consider other options. There are many ways to improve your appearance, like hitting the gym, finding a better haircut. Honestly, I don’t think surgery is necessary.

For your eyebrows, consider using minoxidil to add volume. You might want to try botox for a slight lift; and shape for a less angular look can add some masculinity.

Relax your brows a bit. it can lower the arch and make a noticeable difference in your eye area.

Have you thought about growing a beard? It could give you a more rugged appearance.

It's clear you have good proportions. Remember, not everyone is born out to be a model. 99% of people here aren’t, and you don’t look bad. You come across as a normal guy.

Before you think about surgery, consider other options. There are many ways to improve your appearance, like hitting the gym, finding a better haircut. Honestly, I don’t think surgery is necessary.
I meant Botox for a lift at the outer sides, so it gets a more positive tilt, I'm getting the impression you are constantly lifting you eyebrows. it's something many people do.