26M. Be brutally honest. Rate me

underwaterpipedreams

underwaterpipedreams

Iron
Give me a rate. First impression? People assume that I’m stuck up bc I have a RBF. Do I look intimidating? I’m 6’1” 175 pounds. Lean athletic build. I’m also Hispanic/white/native American mix.

I have really really low confidence in my looks. I feel like I look overall uncanny and weird as fuck. Women don’t really give me the time of day. When i make eye contact with a woman, they usually give me the deer in headlights look. I’m assuming it’s bc I’m just ugly as hell.

I try to work on my health, social skills, hobbies, etc. but when it comes to attracting women, they just seemed repulsed by my presence. What gives? Am I just flat out ugly. Is it over for me? Lol
View recent photos
IMG 1247
IMG 0907
IMG 1450
IMG 0884
IMG 0908
847A3E87 BCB2 4968 B5F2 3C91AD434E70
7FAFACA5 AB4B 43F9 AF8E E79C93940B04

IMG 1517

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You definitely don’t look intimidating because girls would still like you even if you were maybe even more, your also giving off twink vibes I suggest growing out your hair maybe try dying your eyebrows black make them thicker there’s potential u just gotta experiment

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams
You definitely don’t look intimidating because girls would still like you even if you were maybe even more, your also giving off twink vibes I suggest growing out your hair maybe try dying your eyebrows black make them thicker there’s potential u just gotta experiment
Why would I wanna look more like a twink tho? 😂

youre mtn tbh youre not ugly but youre nothing out of the ordinary either, youre average facially but 6'1 with a good physique makes you overall above average smv

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Mtn. And damn ur arms long af

• +1
How would dying your eyebrows and growing out your hair make you a twink if anything it would make you more masculine
maybe not so much darkening the eyebrows but i think growing out my hair would make me look more effeminate than I already do.

maybe not so much darkening the eyebrows but i think growing out my hair would make me look more effeminate than I already do.
Not if you style it correctly so many twinks have there hair short these days rather then long and the darkness of the eyebrows and honestly you could pull off dark hair too would make you more masculine I’m not saying long hair like Aragon from lotr although he can pull it off I’m saying enough where it covers the top of your ear the hair you have right now is so out of fashion girls like more unique hair, trust growing out the best decision you could make

• +1
Give me a rate. First impression? People assume that I’m stuck up bc I have a RBF. Do I look intimidating? I’m 6’1” 175 pounds. Lean athletic build. I’m also Hispanic/white/native American mix.

I have really really low confidence in my looks. I feel like I look overall uncanny and weird as fuck. Women don’t really give me the time of day. When i make eye contact with a woman, they usually give me the deer in headlights look. I’m assuming it’s bc I’m just ugly as hell.

I try to work on my health, social skills, hobbies, etc. but when it comes to attracting women, they just seemed repulsed by my presence. What gives? Am I just flat out ugly. Is it over for me? Lol
View attachment 3042390View attachment 3042393View attachment 3042395View attachment 3042396View attachment 3042397View attachment 3042399View attachment 3042400View attachment 3042404

View attachment 3042388

• +1

View attachment 3042390View attachment 3042393View attachment 3042395View attachment 3042396View attachment 3042397View attachment 3042399View attachment 3042400View attachment 3042404

View attachment 3042388
my first impression was that u look NT wich is good and ur like high MTN but i think the reason u think ur uncanny is because ur eyes are a bit wide set

• +1
Not if you style it correctly so many twinks have there hair short these days rather then long and the darkness of the eyebrows and honestly you could pull off dark hair too would make you more masculine I’m not saying long hair like Aragon from lotr although he can pull it off I’m saying enough where it covers the top of your ear the hair you have right now is so out of fashion girls like more unique hair, trust growing out the best decision you could make
Something like this? This is prob the longest I’ve had it

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpeg
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
You look good, mtn-htn. Your looks definitely isn’t your reason why you don’t have a gf. Maybe it just ain’t your time yet. I would not worry.

• +1
my first impression was that u look NT wich is good and ur like high MTN but i think the reason u think ur uncanny is because ur eyes are a bit wide set
I hate how wide they are. Does it look unsettling?

youre mtn tbh youre not ugly but youre nothing out of the ordinary either, youre average facially but 6'1 with a good physique makes you overall above average smv
Thanks for the feedback 👍🏼

You look good, mtn-htn. Your looks definitely isn’t your reason why you don’t have a gf. Maybe it just ain’t your time yet. I would not worry.
I swear it’s my looks. I feel like I’m a chill guy. Easy going and open to conversations with people but with women, they just seem uncomfortable near me.

I guess it’s something that I’m just gonna have to accept. As long as it doesn’t look scary or unsettling

@thecel
it's not unsettling or scary but people will notice it is the best way i can describe it
Gotchu. Thanks for the feedback. I guess it helps that I look NT. I feel like I’m not. I’m pretty introverted, don’t talk much, or don’t show much emotion on my face.

@thecel

Gotchu. Thanks for the feedback. I guess it helps that I look NT. I feel like I’m not. I’m pretty introverted, don’t talk much, or don’t show much emotion on my face.
also u look better inverted ngl wich suprised me

I swear it’s my looks. I feel like I’m a chill guy. Easy going and open to conversations with people but with women, they just seem uncomfortable near me.
Idk bro. Hard to tell. Idk of girls really are uncomfortable around you or if they’re just being girls jfl.

• +1
Idk bro. Hard to tell. Idk of girls really are uncomfortable around you or if they’re just being girls jfl.
Yeah it’s hard to tell unless you’re there with me… the deer in headlights look really trips me up though

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
you're a high mtb. don't wear shorts it makes you look uncanny also grow your hair a little