26m

M

moha2200

Iron
Smukke

More clear pic this time. tips to improve?

gigachad in the flesh! admiring the hunter eyes, thick positively tilted eyebrows & dark lashes. nose looks masculine (like david gandy's) colouring is top tier. jaw looks broad & gives the indication of extreme prenatal testosterone.

the only criticism I would give is, change the fashion. I'm not a big fan of Hugo Boss, they made the suits for nazi soldiers during the second world war

Overall rating: 7PSL.

Would be interested to hear how you weigh in on this, @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and moha2200
First of all stop squinting like that in your pictures. Nose is kinda fucked, did you break it before? I’d also thin out your eyebrows, way too thicc. Other wise you look good solid 6.5-7/10.

• +1
Reactions: moha2200
First of all stop squinting like that in your pictures. Nose is kinda fucked, did you break it before? I’d also thin out your eyebrows, way too thicc. Other wise you look good solid 6.5-7/10.
I am not squinting at all 😂 I didnt break my nose ever wtf😂? It is just crooked. But thanks for the advice and rating bro💪🙏

train your neck-

• +1
I am not squinting at all 😂 I didnt break my nose ever wtf😂? It is just crooked. But thanks for the advice and rating bro💪🙏
if you are not squinting then Tom Cruise is 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: GRIID and bogii
great bones, great hair, insane eye area if you aren't squinting.. but something is off about your harmony, i think it's the nose.. also your lips could be a tiny bit thicker

• +1
gigachad in the flesh! admiring the hunter eyes, thick positively tilted eyebrows & dark lashes. nose looks masculine (like david gandy's) colouring is top tier. jaw looks broad & gives the indication of extreme prenatal testosterone.

the only criticism I would give is, change the fashion. I'm not a big fan of Hugo Boss, they made the suits for nazi soldiers during the second world war

Overall rating: 7PSL.

Would be interested to hear how you weigh in on this, @MakinItHappenReturn
7 PSL is a gross overrating. Do you think OP has equal appeal to this guy?

Attachments

• 2478374_1627468973666.jpeg
    2478374_1627468973666.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
7 PSL is a gross overrating. Do you think OP has equal appeal to this guy?
of course, it is a huge overrating. The guy is obviously just trooling lol

of course, it is a huge overrating. The guy is obviously just trooling lol
I mean, you have some really good features and good potential so no need to troll :feelspepo:.. consider rhino

• +1
Pheno failo, chin failo. i would still say ur a HTN psl wise, but worried about SMV, since frame looks bad

not super ugly probabaly 5.5psl max

you look weird/autistic though not sure how to explain

Pheno failo, chin failo. i would still say ur a HTN psl wise, but worried about SMV, since frame looks bad
Mo body sss
Bro what are you talking about? I am totally gymmaxed, and have really good genetics for bodybuilng and strenght. My frame is well above average lol. But i am not tall at all, that is a big failo. I am 177 cm

I mean, you have some really good features and good potential so no need to troll :feelspepo:.. consider rhino
Yeah i am considering rhino at the moment

View attachment 1924029 Bro what are you talking about? I am totally gymmaxed, and have really good genetics for bodybuilng and strenght. My frame is well above average lol. But i am not tall at all, that is a big failo. I am 177 cm
Stop sucking in your cheeks you ain’t hiding shit from us.

• JFL
Stop sucking in your cheeks you ain’t hiding shit from us.
haha does it look like i am sucking my cheeks in? lol. I am pretty lean, see my physique picture above

View attachment 1924029 Bro what are you talking about? I am totally gymmaxed, and have really good genetics for bodybuilng and strenght. My frame is well above average lol. But i am not tall at all, that is a big failo. I am 177 cm
Ur physique is decent, do more work on ur lats for a "wider" appearance. By frame i didnt mean muscles, i meant skeletal frame looks narrow. But u can still overcome it. Right now u have the typical bro gym physique

Ur physique is decent, do more work on ur lats for a "wider" appearance. By frame i didnt mean muscles, i meant skeletal frame looks narrow. But u can still overcome it. Right now u have the typical bro gym physique
No my frame is really good. I have naturally wide hips and wide shoulders,even before lifting, and my natural testosterone is 900 ng dl . Thats why my frame doesnt look like a v shape. But my back is my best bodypart. I am really wide in real life, and can deadlift 550lb, and do weighted pull ups with 120lb for 4 reps

Your iPhone frame and shoulder mogs you.

• +1

Tbqh both this forum sucks above average faggots post pics for validation and every rater sounds like a women.

Even when the guy is average his looks will be devalued 10000 percent even though most males look like that.

Fagmax.me most the time

for some reason you look like you have an extra chromosome

I can feel the autism through the screen