28 year old NEET and i refuse to contribute

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I will NOT contribute until i am given a cute 20 year old virgin girl, that's the deal. until then i will continue being a drain on the resources of this country and everyone around me. Take it or leave it jews
Perfectly reasonable approach, i see no reason to work a job and pay taxes so those taxes can go to african/polish immigrants who sit here and have 10 kids while on benefits, and doing all this while still not having a woman to be intimate with. NO! I refuse!
Japan is starting a government mandated girlfriend program, i will be writing a letter to the tokyo's pm and telling him i will happily breed 10 japanese women a day and single handedly increase your birth rate with 100 of my curry buddies from this forum FOR FREE, just provide housing and monthly gibs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty, moggathon, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 2 others
For every neet, there is 10,000 wagies.
You won't win, brutal truth, brutal life.

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
@raleqtambrobret trying not to say "ironic"

11xjbf.jpg

@Bushman @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Bushman
@raleqtambrobret trying not to say "ironic"

11xjbf.jpg

@Bushman @Vermilioncore
ah yes ofc you tag the biggest cancer user on the site currently, well done, go jump off a building nigger

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
ah yes ofc you tag the biggest cancer user on the site currently, well done, go jump off a building nigger
jfl he posted before me. Did u put him on ignore already?

jfl he posted before me. Did u put him on ignore already?
ofcourse, i don't waste time with 15 year old jews, the ignore list gets bigger by the day

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and fukmylyf