29y it is too late ? Over for start anti aging routine

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
It is too late at 29y too start anti aging routine ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
depends how you look

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel and blackckatt
It is too late at 29y too start anti aging routine ?
Its a bit late but its always better to start now then never. You would definitely need to use Tret though, and not retinol ( too weak ).This along with collagen and peptide creams could fix some of the aging damage. Oral collagen supplementation will also help, as well as a last resort you could do botox.

. Besides that mineral sunscreen ,avoiding smoking, tanning, and greatly limiting alcohol intake will help to prevent further damage. Exercise and a healthy diet with no processed foods ( so no fast food, or highly processed meats or goyslop in general ), no sugar ( fruits in low quantities are fine , mainly refined sugars ) will also go in a long way to preserve what you have.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
If you ok wasting your energy for 28yo roasties then go ahead

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
look like this actually at 29 years, young women continue to attracted too me, but am starting to be afraid, i don't know if i can keep that attraction at 31-35years so ..

@gigacumster3000 (your pics is so funny) @AscensionMan98

Attachments

• adobtest.png
    adobtest.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and AscensionMan98
It's mostly genetics and minor procedures tbh. Brad Pitt is a life time chain smoker and lowkey an alcoholic and look at the guy.

• +1
look like this actually at 29 years, young women continue to attracted too me, but am starting to be afraid, i don't know if i can keep that attraction at 31-35years so ..

@gigacumster3000 (your pics is so funny) @AscensionMan98
Apply the things I mentioned, it will easily get you a few years. Do you do anything currently for anti aging. Seems you have aged well.

• Love it
Its a bit late but its always better to start now then never. You would definitely need to use Tret though, and not retinol ( too weak ).This along with collagen and peptide creams could fix some of the aging damage. Oral collagen supplementation will also help, as well as a last resort you could do botox.

. Besides that mineral sunscreen ,avoiding smoking, tanning, and greatly limiting alcohol intake will help to prevent further damage. Exercise and a healthy diet with no processed foods ( so no fast food, or highly processed meats or goyslop in general ), no sugar ( fruits in low quantities are fine , mainly refined sugars ) will also go in a long way to preserve what you have.
JFL I guess I will stop the anti-aging process at 17 years old is that wrong or too early?

Apply the things I mentioned, it will easily get you a few years. Do you do anything currently for anti aging. Seems you have aged well.

I think a lot things make me good at 29 (sorry for my english)

(theory but) : I living so many years at night, like 5-6 years never move at day only go outside at night, (so no UVA on my face) and didnt eat shit like fast food many years and no alcohool never, no tabacco too.

I started last 3 month to apply suncream every day and moizturing too, i will start Retin-a 0.5 soon

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
It's mostly genetics and minor procedures tbh. Brad Pitt is a life time chain smoker and lowkey an alcoholic and look at the guy.
i think its because he have huge facial strong bones