Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I need to get on that rhino ASAP.

Attachments

• 9A1AF1CC-41C5-4FE3-B0E2-DFD98BE2B9F1.jpeg
    9A1AF1CC-41C5-4FE3-B0E2-DFD98BE2B9F1.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 95
you will get better photos if you actually face lighting? why do all your photos have shitty lighting man

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1560
you will get better photos if you actually face lighting? why do all your photos have shitty lighting man
What you mean,

• JFL
Reactions: superighteous and TeemoNation
Your nose looks okay,tbh.I don't think you need rhino.Your ears look kind of weird,I'd recommend looking into that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
What you mean,
Your lighting sucks dude. The light coming to your face makes you skin brighter. When there's no light on your face it makes it duller

What you mean,
you take photos with the light source behind you and not in front of you, you will get far better quality photos if you actually face the light source.

sub par lighting blurs the face.

you take photos with the light source behind you and not in front of you, you will get far better quality photos if you actually face the light source.

Got you

Attachments

• 6393A0F7-F0CE-41D3-ACE6-7251CA0F1A5E.jpeg
    6393A0F7-F0CE-41D3-ACE6-7251CA0F1A5E.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

stop coping
lighting doesnt matter
chad is still chad in shit and good lighting idiot

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 1560
yes thats a much better representation than the photo in OP, its clearer thats the point i was making.

start skin maxxing too you need to

This is a strong angle for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I look my best from side and 3/4 fucken hate tbh. I wish I looked like this in frontal
For what it's worth almost everyone thinks they look worse frontally. The only people that tend to prefer their front to their profile are people with recession or hook noses. I think your front looks good too, but it's also the angle where your lack of facial height is most apparent.

stop coping
lighting doesnt matter
ill use myself as an example then.

shitty lighting blurs the face

Badlighting

vs better lighting
Cheekbones

these two were taken on the same day
one im facing light source the other away

then in my DP it was taken using natural lighting from the window.

Newdp

lighting makes a massive difference to your appearance in photos stop coping lighting affects everyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, toolateforme and Deleted member 656
For what it's worth almost everyone thinks they look worse frontally. The only people that tend to prefer their front to their profile are people with recession or hook noses. I think your front looks good too, but it's also the angle where your lack of facial height is most apparent.
If my front looked as good as my side I wouldn’t be a 3/4 psl

• +1

View attachment 94050

vs better lighting
View attachment 94051

View attachment 94052

lighting makes a massive difference to your appearance in photos stop coping lighting affects everyone

You mog everyone here except Salludon. Holy shit. You look good in both no homo

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 656

View attachment 94050

vs better lighting
View attachment 94051

View attachment 94052

Out of curiosity, why the fringe? They tend to say exposing more of the forehead offsets a longer midface, which is pretty much the only flaw I can see. Your individual features (bar nose) are top tier.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Out of curiosity, why the fringe? They tend to say exposing more of the forehead offsets a longer midface, which is pretty much the only flaw I can see. Your individual features (bar nose) are top tier.
just always preferred myself with a fringe tbh, plus its the way my hair was cut last (im growing it now) so it falls that way naturally.

when my hair gets long enough i'll get rid of the fringe but you're right I need rhino lol, going to get it next year after I finish uni, just cant afford it atm due to rent and such

just had it for so long i'm kind of use to it tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
just always preferred myself with a fringe tbh, plus its the way my hair was cut last (im growing it now) so it falls that way naturally.

when my hair gets long enough i'll get rid of the fringe but you're right I need rhino lol, going to get it next year after I finish uni, just cant afford it atm due to rent and such

you don't need rhino unless it is hooked from side.

• +1
stop coping
lighting doesnt matter
Hes
stop coping
lighting doesnt matter
Yeah if you're ugly certain lighting and angles can fraud away some of your flaws make you look less subhuman but the Chad itt for example is the same Chad in each pic

You'd probably benefit from it but

Your nose is fine

• +1