3-4L of water for debloating DOES NOT WORK, LOW WATER IS LEGIT

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I am here to tell you all to stop drinking 3-4L of water every day (which is the usual number thrown around here for debloating) because that shit does not work. I have been experimenting with different water, sodium, and potassium amounts for a year now, and I have come to the conclusion that drinking an absurd amount of water everyday does nothing but cause more bloat no matter how much potassium you intake. For two weeks I have had hollows and been lean as fuck using low water and 4:1 potassium ratio, 2 water bottles seems to be ideal for me, and less than 1000mg of sodium. Yesterday I decided to experiment and drink the forum approved 4 liters, along with 4000mg of potassium and low sodium. I look in the mirror this morning and I look like a fucking beach ball, my hollows are gonna and I’m back to being LTN, all my progress lost.

I don’t know if you guys recommend high water as some kind of sick joke, or if you are all just retarded, but over my year of experimenting I don’t think I have ever tried doing high water amounts without inflating like a water balloon the next day

@pneumocystosis @slavicpsycho @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: greywind, jordanbarrettjaw and 5'7 zoomer
just take furosemide nigga

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
ManletJordanBarrett

I’d also like to throw in that the high water meme doesn’t even make any fucking sense, how are you gonna have water retention in your face if you barely drink water, just drink low water mixed with potassium chloride and you’ll just piss it out instantly

ManletJordanBarrett
Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
your an ltn stop crying about it nothing gonna help

Just drink water when you feel thirsty :lul:

wtf are you even on here for ur capped at low mtn

I am here to tell you all to stop drinking 3-4L of water every day (which is the usual number thrown around here for debloating) because that shit does not work. I have been experimenting with different water, sodium, and potassium amounts for a year now, and I have come to the conclusion that drinking an absurd amount of water everyday does nothing but cause more bloat no matter how much potassium you intake. For two weeks I have had hollows and been lean as fuck using low water and 4:1 potassium ratio, 2 water bottles seems to be ideal for me, and less than 1000mg of sodium. Yesterday I decided to experiment and drink the forum approved 4 liters, along with 4000mg of potassium and low sodium. I look in the mirror this morning and I look like a fucking beach ball, my hollows are gonna and I’m back to being LTN, all my progress lost.

I don’t know if you guys recommend high water as some kind of sick joke, or if you are all just retarded, but over my year of experimenting I don’t think I have ever tried doing high water amounts without inflating like a water balloon the next day

@pneumocystosis @slavicpsycho @PseudoMaxxer
Meanwhile I look less bloat after drinking tons of water but partially it can be that way cuz I’m not eating that much If I drink a lot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett and halloweed
Wtf r u talking abt?? Ur the only person I ever saw make a thread saying drinking water is cope

Wtf r u talking abt?? Ur the only person I ever saw make a thread saying drinking water is cope
drinking water isn’t cope but drinking 4 fucking liters is cope as it just bloats you and retards on here claim you need that much to debloat

drinking water isn’t cope but drinking 4 fucking liters is cope as it just bloats you and retards on here claim you need that much to debloat
its not cope dude it does work water retention is real