3 BILLION+ WOMEN

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
And still i don't even talk to a single young foid, nothing besides saying hi to the cashier or asking a question. I'm moving countries, I'm going to malaysia or Indonesia and if still girls reject me I'm roping. This is not fair.
fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kaari, lowtiernormiechad and 7 others
Asdhashdshs

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic, lowtiernormiechad, finn899 and 1 other person
Suicidebombing to get better beauties is a legit option.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
And still i don't even talk to a single young foid, nothing besides saying hi to the cashier or asking a question. I'm moving countries, I'm going to malaysia or Indonesia and if still girls reject me I'm roping. This is not fair.
fuck this gay earth
Dont rope. U ain’t a pussio innit. Do some gangbanging type shit. We drillers are looking for new members tho:what:. Hit me up. Anytime, anywhere. U feel me? U feel me fr. Fr fr, on my momma :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Nice, total fucking shit replies from the above two and nothing good, brutal, can't even get good replies on incel forum full of 15 year olds, fucking over

Sorry to hear bro, to be honest it sounds like you've had an unfortunate stroke of luck. Your best bet might be to settle for some LTB who likes you

Sorry to hear bro, to be honest it sounds like you've had an unfortunate stroke of luck. Your best bet might be to settle for some LTB who likes you
Bro nobody likes me, not evne the LTBs here in the UK give a shit or care, yes i understand proximitypill and that i simply aren't in proximity aka university which is not possible since i went throughitr many years ago so only thign that remains is job and what are the chances some foid i meet at work will care or even look at me twice? i wouldn't count on it
Luck doesn't exist for me, i simply haven't had any. My luck ended the moment i was born to a 40 year old low IQ mother and absent father.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and ChadL1te
3 billion women and im only attracted to 3 girls lol

Bro nobody likes me, not evne the LTBs here in the UK give a shit or care, yes i understand proximitypill and that i simply aren't in proximity aka university which is not possible since i went throughitr many years ago so only thign that remains is job and what are the chances some foid i meet at work will care or even look at me twice? i wouldn't count on it
Luck doesn't exist for me, i simply haven't had any. My luck ended the moment i was born to a 40 year old low IQ mother and absent father.
TRY TINDER

3 billion women and im only attracted to 3 girls lol
There's a reason it's called ONEitis, there is only one my friend and 99% of the time you aren't getting her, that's the funny and depressing part. Am i right? @Gengar

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 84615
TRY TINDER
beyond terrible advice, i am 5'8 subhuman manlet, i'm probably the most unphotogenic person ever. and even if i was chad, i still wouldn't use that degenerate low life app for barely sentient beings.

Geomaxx asap to thailand bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
beyond terrible advice, i am 5'8 subhuman manlet, i'm probably the most unphotogenic person ever. and even if i was chad, i still wouldn't use that degenerate low life app for barely sentient beings.
i kinda aggre but its better then nothing,i feel like ltr only work if you meet organicly,not by cold approaching like a bum,i wish it were like the movies like in joe black where he meet the girl at the start

The brutal pill of life brother, most people have been robbed of life the moment they were born if they werent born into rich white families in first world countries. Ive never see youre face but I assume you're like LTN

If I were you I would cope with drugs and hope for something to come along. Sorry to hear man I wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
The brutal pill of life brother, most people have been robbed of life the moment they were born if they werent born into rich white families in first world countries. Ive never see youre face but I assume you're like LTN

If I were you I would cope with drugs and hope for something to come along. Sorry to hear man I wish you the best
Subhuman, not LTN but i appreciate it buddy. I've already coped since i was 18 years old, no more, i simply cannot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and ChadL1te
Subhuman, not LTN but i appreciate it buddy. I've already coped since i was 18 years old, no more, i simply cannot.
Dont play the game the right way, degeneracy will set you free

3+ billion women and none of them find me attractive

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and JohnDoe
There's a reason it's called ONEitis, there is only one my friend and 99% of the time you aren't getting her, that's the funny and depressing part. Am i right?
i wasnt good enough for them anyway. im good enough now but my old itis is gone :feelsbadman:

>>> .is

• +1
You will be a slayer in Indonesia.Trust me even i am a slayer in there

• WTF
There's a reason it's called ONEitis, there is only one my friend and 99% of the time you aren't getting her, that's the funny and depressing part. Am i right? @Gengar
Sounds about right. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Geomaxx asap to thailand bhai
ain't into ladyboys buddy although ladyboys in thailand probably mog the average uk foid :lul:
rather try malaysia or indonesia tbh

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
You will be a slayer in Indonesia.Trust me even i am a slayer in there
i hope you aren't referring to bali, only whores looking for white chad tourist cock over there. I'd probably not evne go bali but stick to Jakarta and nearby. If i can't get any foids in Indonesia then just let me fucking die

fuck this gay earth
Meanwhile I don’t talk to anyone period, let alone foids, kek

i hope you aren't referring to bali, only whores looking for white chad tourist cock over there. I'd probably not evne go bali but stick to Jakarta and nearby. If i can't get any foids in Indonesia then just let me fucking die
You will 100% get indonesian don't be so fucking loser.I am just white skin caucasian and get all the indonesians but they are subhumans