3 day fast tips

penguinza

penguinza

Iron
Doing a 3 day fast for an ultimate debloat. Does anyone have any tips? I’ve done 1 day fasts in the past, first time doing a 3 day one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YugoDutch, thorns, perkzz and 1 other person
Solution
Madridista
You might not believe this, but drinking water makes me hungrier, so you either reduce the amount of it or you don't drink it at all. Also, light physical exercise is good if you don't want to lose much muscle. Just don't exaggerate. Hide all the food in your kitchen so the visual stimulation doesn't make you crave it.

Finally, watch this video for motivation and go lose that fat:

lots of chewing gum and zero calorie soda

(if thats allowed in your fast)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Madridista
You might not believe this, but drinking water makes me hungrier, so you either reduce the amount of it or you don't drink it at all. Also, light physical exercise is good if you don't want to lose much muscle. Just don't exaggerate. Hide all the food in your kitchen so the visual stimulation doesn't make you crave it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and penguinza
Solution

thank you sm bhai, I still plan on hitting the gym the 3 days im not eating. the visual simulation thing sounds like a godsend ty. and I will most certainly be watching that video daily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista and thorns
Doing a 3 day fast for an ultimate debloat. Does anyone have any tips? I’ve done 1 day fasts in the past, first time doing a 3 day one
eating a little is harder than eating nothing for me so just dont even look at food or smell it

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns