3 friends i wish i had i would give my left arm for.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Spongebob i love him everything about him radiates positivity he won't let you down if life is going to shit even when your down he is happy he is their for you even when life is hell he is their even when your bloody he won't betray you and shit and he's the only dude you can legit take a bullet.

Then comes naruto i also love that dude he will go through hell and back fight literal gods and demons to see you don't go into hell by yourself what a admirable man 1 can respect that that is a another friend you would give your arm for just to friends with NGL.

And my favourite person is the ballon from the amazing world of gumbal the dude is always happy he seems to radiate positvity where ever he goes and the entire atmosphere seems to radiate kindness where ever he goes tbh what a kind man tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
What about me😡😡😡

What about me😡😡😡

I love you too bro it's just these are who i grew up sponge bob is my child hood naruto was my early teens and gumball was a bit later tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Chadelite
straight up facts my nigga. repped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
where is mike mew

Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
zyzz
rich piana
jesus