3 ft tall disabled lady only wants 6 ft plus Chads

Deleted member 5632

Deleted member 5632

Best nose on the entire forum

Also all shortcels listen to the short guys story starting at the 3 minute mark.... he had LL surgery and it took him 6 MONTHS to learn to walk again and his legs were broken in 4 places

I'll step on her subhuman face and shit on her then stuff that midget parasite in the sewers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 8 others
i wouldn't touch her even if she begs me

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 685
What a disgusting subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 1588
Fucking lol she is genetic trash i hope she does not reproduce bcuz her son will be doomed to a life of misery

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I want to do this to her.

1467229032151.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Gargantuan and Stare
She is hot😤🥰😍

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
4430.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
When is next WAW coming out

LonelyWhichEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3512
jfl I seriously don't understand what's wrong with those midgets subhumans, they are all fucked up, I remember talking to the crippled midget that made 8chan back when he was the admin of wizardchan, I was 17 back then and he was 19, he called me a normie and acted all smug as if he was anything other than one of the biggests genetics wastes that will ever exist, a couple months later he lost his virginity and got banned, almost 7 years later and I'm still virgin jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
LOL
heres another blackpill, im a 19 year old in canada
ive been asking white girls what percentage of 18-25 year old guys they genuinely find sexually attractive that they see in life, they all say a number 5% or below

80-20 rule?
good one BUCKO

HAHAHA
hyper gamy exists

• +1
jfl I seriously don't understand what's wrong with those midgets subhumans, they are all fucked up, I remember talking to the crippled midget that made 8chan back when he was the admin of wizardchan, I was 17 back then and he was 19, he called me a normie and acted all smug as if he was anything other than one of the biggests genetics wastes that will ever exist, a couple months later he lost his virginity and got banned, almost 7 years later and I'm still virgin jfl.
Yeah I heard about that wizard guy
he lost his virginity to a disabled fetish girl, he was on this vice documentary

She need Aktion - T4

That creature should be killed,i would cut his head off like a barbarian

@BouncyFunction I've seen this video many times

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALL OF FACEANDLMS VIDEOS U MIGHT AS WELL ROPE

• +1
The real blackpill is that she’ll probably get what she wants

A legit 5'9 could tell her he is 6 feet tall and she wouldn't be able to tell the difference, at least not from all the way down there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Aesthetics_III
women are hive minded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back