3 matches in 10 minutes

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
Screenshot 20200517 200847

They don't seem to be bots as far as I can tell. The only pics I used were a half-assed face selfie and the half-assed shirtless selfie I sent @Yuyevon to prove I wasn't larping about whatever. My bio was "5'11 cringy dudebro" (I normally say 5'10 on dating apps and am 5'9 in real life). Did I just ascend to low-tier normie?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
Manny is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Fukkenthots, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
They look old af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 4804
Not surprised

U sent me your pics a few weeks ago. You are normie

Not surprised

U sent me your pics a few weeks ago. You are normie
I mean, I've had times where I put multitudes more effort into my looks and Tinder profile and had zero matches, my entire online dating career (and in fact, my whole life in general) has been more reflective of a truecel than a normie, so seeing 3 matches (2 of them actually fairly attractive) in 10 minutes for some hack-job profile I made on a whim is really baffling. Like, a one-in-a-million fluke.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
More than me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Lol they're probably catfishers(unless they have their ig's linked or whatever). However, even if they weren't, getting a match means jack shit in the grand scheme of things- you could get a 100 matches and squeeze out only a few dates out of them, none of which are guaranteed to lead to sex.

Last edited:
Katie looks smashable

Lol they're probably catfishers(unless they have their ig's linked or whatever). However, even if they weren't, getting a match means jack shit in the grand scheme of things- you could get a 100 matches and squeeze out only a few dates out of them, none of which are guaranteed to lead to sex.
I know, but just getting any matches at all is completely new to me and a definite step forward. I'm not saying I'm some gigachad for getting a measly few matches in a whole day jfl. Not while actual human beings are getting dozens.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Go for Katie.

She's ugly but pussy is pussy.(and at least she's an actual woman unlike the other one lmfao)

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
I wonder what you look like.

I know, but just getting any matches at all is completely new to me and a definite step forward. I'm not saying I'm some gigachad for getting a measly few matches in a whole day jfl. Not while actual human beings Chads and virtually all women are getting dozens.
I made a catfish a few days ago and I found most somewhat attractive but not "heartthrob" tier guys get would be lucky to get 30 matches per week(I found this out by asking a lot of my matches). Imagine what's it like for average>= guys-no attention and validation whatsoever.

I deleted Tinder, I matched with a lot of girls but they all looked like shit.

I mean obviously have some standards but it doesn't have to be 10/10.

For Normies you take what you can.
I didn't even find her ugly, I was only talking about the pussy is pussy thing, Manny for example is impassable

so wat happend