3 milfs were talking about good looking sons, one of them " yes but my son is taller "

N

Nation

Platinum
There were 3 milf and they were talking about the son of one of these who's 16, " he grew up so good looking " and one of these milf back up with " yes but my son is taller "

Women are blackpilled by nature and they are happy when their son is tall just because it makes them aware if their good genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tasty17, thereallegend, Radiance and 16 others
so even milfs have heigthcopers among them jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast, Lmao, vaninskybird and 15 others
i stopped growing by 15

I wore shoes that I wore when I was 14 yesterday

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tasty17 and Manu le coq
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My mother only says that I am an asshole to her friends

Same here, but i think a lot of guys stop growing at 15
Nah. I mean I didn't grow at all since I literally turned 15. I didn't grow after I turn 15. Only grew before that point

Which means I didn't grow at all during my first year of highschool

I only grew an inch after 14.5

Same here, but i think a lot of guys stop growing at 15
nah, most guys continue until their beard comes out thick enough

gains are minimal though

i stopped growing by 15

I wore shoes that I wore when I was 14 yesterday
brootal i grew an extra 6 cm after 14 (to end up as a 5'11 manlet anyway jfl) but i did grow like an inch in dick + more girth

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Growth Plate
must be brootal being a middle aged woman and having the ugliest son in your friend group jfl i feel bad for my mom now

nah, most guys continue until their beard comes out thick enough

gains are minimal though
this is false, beard growth depends entirely on pheno. I had a beard since i was like 13 because of ethnic genes but i grew past that age in height, frame, dick etc

brootal i grew an extra 6 cm after 14 (to end up as a 5'11 manlet anyway jfl) but i did grow like an inch in dick + more girth
I grew like 0.5 inches in dick since last year, and I'm 19

• Woah
Reactions: Broski
I grew like 0.5 inches in dick since last year, and I'm 19
probably erection quality gains or fat pad loss, did you start/increase physical activity and/or lose weight?

probably erection quality gains or fat pad loss, did you start/increase physical activity and/or lose weight?
I gained weight jfl :lul:

but I was a late bloomer, so that could be it

I gained weight jfl :lul:

but I was a late bloomer, so that could be it
mirin in that case, altough it could still be erection quality gains. In any case 0.5 is major in the dick department, thats like a 10% increase depending on your starting size and can be the difference between hitting the A spot and not

My mom is proud of me being 6'5 and my bro being 6'7.

Constantly shows our pics to her friends/ colleagues.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

if you are 6'5 then why are you on this forum (play along with me i am trying to act like a heightcoper)

mirin in that case, altough it could still be erection quality gains. In any case 0.5 is major in the dick department, thats like a 10% increase depending on your starting size and can be the difference between hitting the A spot and not
I was 7 last year but its 7.5 to 7.8~ now, depending on the eq but it's legit. I started doing some manuals and Kegels last week and I think I gained 0.2(1 cm) just from eq. Gonna try and buy a pump to achieve the horsecock halo :lul:

but tbh moms have the biggest capacity to cope and will be proud of sons/daugters and show pics of them to people regardless of looks or heigt or whatever. Son/daugther halo (jfl) is real

I was 7 last year but its 7.5 to 7.8~ now, depending on the eq but it's legit. I started doing some manuals and Kegels last week and I think I gained 0.2(1 cm) just from eq. Gonna try and buy a pump to achieve the horsecock halo :lul:
fuaaaaark gigamirin. What is your girth? If you manage to actually enlarge your dick through PE you will be both dickpill and PEpill prophet

• +1
There were 3 milf and they were talking about the son of one of these who's 16, " he grew up so good looking " and one of these milf back up with " yes but my son is taller "

Women are blackpilled by nature and they are happy when their son is tall just because it makes them aware if their good genes
@gtuktm is the tallest son I know and his mother hates him

when I was talking with my grandmom, she said her neighbor came to her a couple of days ago and saw my photo(high school graduation) and said she was lucky to have a tall and handsome grandson like me :lul::lul::lul:

women are blackpilled as fuckkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
but tbh moms have the biggest capacity to cope and will be proud of sons/daugters and show pics of them to people regardless of looks or heigt or whatever. Son/daugther halo (jfl) is real
Yeah ofc, it means nothing.

I'm here cuz I have a 3.5-4 face. Height is cope. However, the occasional short girl will fall for me purely due to height- usually the girl is around 4.

damn bro i saw your face in the "how to fix my forehead" thread and you look pretty gl, htn at least. Get the fuck off this forum and go slay. The only way i see you being incel is if you have the worst eye area known to man

Yeah ofc, it means nothing.

I'm here cuz I have a 3.5-4 face. Height is cope. However, the occasional short girl will fall for me purely due to height- usually the girl is around 4.
nigga i had girls falling for me when i was a morbidly obese pre pubertal cel with unibrow jfl. Outlier cases will happen like that because of the entropy of the universe and pure chance

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
fuaaaaark gigamirin. What is your girth? If you manage to actually enlarge your dick through PE you will be both dickpill and PEpill prophet
5.5(14 cm), but it was already like that so no girth gains from eq, that's why I'm gonna buy a pump and be a horsecock chad :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

when I was talking with my grandmom, she said her neighbor came to her a couple of days ago and saw my photo(high school graduation) and said she was lucky to have a tall and handsome grandson like me :lul::lul::lul:

women are blackpilled as fuckkkk
if you are tall and handsome what are you doing here? altough every dude is tall and handsome to old foids jfl

• JFL
5.5(14 cm), but it was already like that so no girth gains from eq, that's why I'm gonna buy a pump and be a horsecock chad :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
terramirin your 7.8x5.5 dick please bang my future wife bro jfl

• +1
damn they even talk about height??

actually not surprised, my mum and her friends are all blackpilled as fuck, prob cos most werent born in the UK, one is Korean, one is Chinese, one is Italian, one is Indian, my mum is Colombian, and then 2 legit WASPS (who are least blackpilled).

they do sort of point out who's son
earns the most
gets the highest calibre of women
is the most polite/ best spoken
most worldly/ knowledgable
most robust framed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah older women seem most blackpilled on frame then anything else jfl i get complimented ocassionaly on my slightly above average bideltoid by older women sometimes. It's what makes me cope. But all that other stuff doesnt have anything to do with blackpill. The earning, well spoken, worldy shit. Biggest blackpill i had recently is one of my aunts making fun of my granddad (her dads) current dick size jfl he apparently atrophied or has a shrivled flaccid because he got pretty sick. He used to be pretty big dicked and this was well known in the family and probably a reason that he bagged my stacylite grandma despite being ltn at best.

yeah older women seem most blackpilled on frame then anything else jfl i get complimented ocassionaly on my slightly above average bideltoid by older women sometimes. It's what makes me cope. But all that other stuff doesnt have anything to do with blackpill. The earning, well spoken, worldy shit. Biggest blackpill i had recently is one of my aunts making fun of my granddad (her dads) current dick size jfl he apparently atrophied or has a shrivled flaccid because he got pretty sick. He used to be pretty big dicked and this was well known in the family and probably a reason that he bagged my stacylite grandma despite being ltn at best.
great grandpa is dickpill too. His dick was so big that he had a towel specifically to dry it off after showers. Apparently slayed a ton of women over his entire life, even during his old age (he had my grandpa at 70). This could ofc be tales and exxageration from my fam members but they dont talk about anyone else in the family like that, so i believe it.

great grandpa is dickpill too. His dick was so big that he had a towel specifically to dry it off after showers. Apparently slayed a ton of women over his entire life, even during his old age (he had my grandpa at 70). This could ofc be tales and exxageration from my fam members but they dont talk about anyone else in the family like that, so i believe it.
GigaCHAD Grandpa

Attachments

• chad grampa.jpg
    chad grampa.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
wasnt a gigachad. Average height for his time and idk how he looked like facially but probably not a chad, htn maybe since he slayed. But he is prime example of dickpill since he managed to slay probably partially due to having a genuine monster dick.

wasnt a gigachad. Average height for his time and idk how he looked like facially but probably not a chad, htn maybe since he slayed. But he is prime example of dickpill since he managed to slay probably partially due to having a genuine monster dick.
now the real question did he pass his monster astalfo genes to u?

now the real question did he pass his monster astalfo genes to u?
no unfortunately, got dilluted over generations + my dad has average dick. I have a 7x5.2 inch dick bpel but my nbpel is 6.3 because i am super fat right now (although losing weight steadily). If i bone press really hard i get to 7.5 but bone pressed is cope anyways. I might get to like 6.7 non bone pressed if i get lean. I will say that i gan grab a full 7 inches of dick with both of my hands so bpel might not be cope, but it is not visible so no visual/bulge halo + i probably cant insert all of it in a pussy

no unfortunately, got dilluted over generations + my dad has average dick. I have a 7x5.2 inch dick bpel but my nbpel is 6.3 because i am super fat right now (although losing weight steadily). If i bone press really hard i get to 7.5 but bone pressed is cope anyways. I might get to like 6.7 non bone pressed if i get lean. I will say that i gan grab a full 7 inches of dick with both of my hands so bpel might not be cope, but it is not visible so no visual/bulge halo + i probably cant insert all of it in a pussy
atleast u dont have small man mine is like 6.3x5.1

atleast u dont have small man mine is like 6.3x5.1
bpel? i have basically the same stats as you if we are talking nbpel, 0.1 inches of girth doesnt mean shit. I should note that dickpill doesnt mean average dick is over, just that big dick is gigahalo. You can still have good sex life with 6.3x5.1 just not as good as someone with big dick

bpel? i have basically the same stats as you if we are talking nbpel, 0.1 inches of girth doesnt mean shit. I should note that dickpill doesnt mean average dick is over, just that big dick is gigahalo. You can still have good sex life with 6.3x5.1 just not as good as someone with big dick
bpel(measured it with condometer:lul: and bonepressed)

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
bpel(measured it with condometer:lul: and bonepressed)
what is the difference between your bpel and nbpel. Also jfl at using a condommeter, gotta be the least NT thing i ever heard. NT way to measure dick is comparing it to your phone and toilet paper for girth

Last edited:
yeah, arent you like 193cm tall? But your mom said she hats you because you exploded her pussy like cartoon cigar when you were born.

what is the difference between your bpel and nbpel. Also jfl at using a condommeter, gotta be the least NT thing i ever heard. NT way to measure dick is comparing it to your phone and toilet paper for girth
they gave them to us at school kek:lul:
i dont know the nbpel but should be bigger than bpel since i am skinny as F.

Last edited:
yeah, arent you like 193cm tall? But your mom said she hats you because you exploded her pussy like cartoon cigar when you were born.
i think you have me mixed with someone else im 185 cm and have never told a story like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin
i think you have me mixed with someone else im 185 cm and have never told a story like that
really? hmm i was sure it was you. Werent you the one talked about that gas station foid that looked like someone did a burnout on her chest?

Mirin inhib levels of school to indirectly blackpill students on dickpill jfl
Someone at our class got AtomicBlackPill when he said he had 11cm:lul::lul:
i laughed so hard

Someone at our class got AtomicBlackPill when he said he had 11cm:lul::lul:
i laughed so hard
broooooootal rip him, i genuinly hope he finds out about PE and does that, or gets some typa surgery. How was the reaction of the class.
Also girth mogs length for penetration pleasure (past 7 inches anyway) but length mogs girth voor visual halo. Ideally you have both

really? hmm i was sure it was you. Werent you the one talked about that gas station foid that looked like someone did a burnout on her chest?
no that wasnt me, but when i was born my moms ringtone went off and it was a sklipknot song

• JFL
broooooootal rip him, i genuinly hope he finds out about PE and does that, or gets some typa surgery. How was the reaction of the class.
Also girth mogs length for penetration pleasure (past 7 inches anyway) but length mogs girth voor visual halo. Ideally you have both
Complete silence for 5sec then one of us asked
>U sure man?
>ANSWER| Do U ThInK I CaNt MeAsUre My PP?
> BOMB DROPS all the boys burst to laugh

• JFL