3 month mewing progress

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Snapchat 21280346832
Snapchat 19836248022

Its been a short amount of time so there's almost no changes to my bone structure, but my hyoid has lifted since then. How much better is my side profile already?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, DidntRead, Krezo and 4 others
Cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface, DidntRead, Alexanderr and 6 others
Mewing isint gonna do much with a jaw like that my man. You still look young so start grinding and saving up.
The second one doesn't look any better?

Damn mewing changed the shape of your forehead :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Mewing made your hairs grow, be careful with that shit OP

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface, DidntRead, Krezo and 6 others
Nice improvement keep up the good work

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
every good profile pictures.

I am sorry but you have got it all wrong, woman do not care about forward head growth, its about backward head growth.

This is what a woman see when she see forward growth:
iu

But when woman see proper backward head growth she is desire to breed:
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-AUQ5y0zqNAU%2FWT2SGyoGZkI%2FAAAAAAAAhSU%2FDEdjQclW158bYghq2MVSB3q8447WMxDZgCLcB%2Fs1600%2FCattura.JPG&hash=922dfea6fa70d8665d76fd17eef1b93c

In eyes of woman forward grow look like deformed horse, but backward head growth signals to her it is time for mating, she sees Jacobs fertility looking at his backward head growth showing he is descendant of Ancient Nephilim.

I advice elongatemaxxing which only way to fraudmaxx Nephilim skull, without this so over:
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 773, Petsmart and 8 others
The second one doesn't look any better?
I mean maybe? I do see less loose skin under the neck in the 2nd pic but the jawline looks about the same.

I am sorry but you have got it all wrong, woman do not care about forward head growth, its about backward head growth.

iu

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-AUQ5y0zqNAU%2FWT2SGyoGZkI%2FAAAAAAAAhSU%2FDEdjQclW158bYghq2MVSB3q8447WMxDZgCLcB%2Fs1600%2FCattura.JPG&hash=922dfea6fa70d8665d76fd17eef1b93c

In eyes of woman forward grow look like deformed horse, but backward head growth signals to her it is time for mating, she sees Jacobs fertility looking at his backward head growth showing he is descendant of Ancient Nephilim.

I advice elongatemaxxing which only way to fraudmaxx Nephilim skull, without this so over:
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu
Thanks for the laugh OP

iu

iu
This dude is the best

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and xit
Is that a bruise from bonsmashing? Lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Asnep
holy shit op your chad now

• JFL
Mews me

• +1
Puberty 3 months progress.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
Jump on fin asap

soyboi

• So Sad
I see no difference. Give it some more time and post again. What is your mewing routine currently?
I have my tongue pressed hard against the roof of my mouth 24/7, do chin tucks when I'm sitting or alone, make sure to swallow properly all the time and I also chew 4 pieces of falim gum at once for a few hours every day.

I have my tongue pressed hard against the roof of my mouth 24/7, do chin tucks when I'm sitting or alone, make sure to swallow properly all the time and I also chew 4 pieces of falim gum at once for a few hours every day.
How do you manage to press your entire tongue upward 24/7? For me it starts getting sore and hurting after only a minute or so. And btw do you keep your teeth shut together as well or are they slightly open when you mew?

How do you manage to press your entire tongue upward 24/7? For me it starts getting sore and hurting after only a minute or so. And btw do you keep your teeth shut together as well or are they slightly open when you mew?
Well my palate is very narrow so it's hard for me too. I'm about to get my palate expanded at the dentist soon, which will help a lot.

It takes time to get used to it, your tongue muscles will strengthen over time. And yes make sure to keep your teeth together but not clenchingly tight.

Well my palate is very narrow so it's hard for me too. I'm about to get my palate expanded at the dentist soon, which will help a lot.

It takes time to get used to it, your tongue muscles will strengthen over time. And yes make sure to keep your teeth together but not clenchingly tight.
Have you noticed your palate get any wider by mewing so far? You can usually tell by seeing how many teeth are visible when smiling

Have you noticed your palate get any wider by mewing so far? You can usually tell by seeing how many teeth are visible when smiling
I haven't paid too much attention, all I've noticed is my teeth getting slightly more spaced apart. But I got my palate measured by the dentist's and it's so small mewing will never fix it alone in my life time, which is why I'm getting it manually expanded.

I haven't paid too much attention, all I've noticed is my teeth getting slightly more spaced apart. But I got my palate measured by the dentist's and it's so small mewing will never fix it alone in my life time, which is why I'm getting it manually expanded.
Good luck with that. How old are you btw? And can you PM a pic of yourself from the front?

Good luck with that. How old are you btw? And can you PM a pic of yourself from the front?
I'm 18 but my bone age is around 15 due to delayed growth at a young age

start chewing

Yes very tough gum, I quickly got used to it and chew up to 4 pieces at once
i still have no idea how to chew that shit

i still have no idea how to chew that shit
Just chew it like chewing anything else, it just takes lots of energy and strength in ur jaw

Lol puberty can change one's appearance drastically.
Yes puberty changed me a lot when it first hit in just a year, but I still remained below average in looks

GOod bro

• +1