3 reasons why i believe that i will get matches on dating apps

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
1. I will build the greatest body
2. I will pay an actual photographer for insane quality photos
3. I will look much better lean (After the cut now i can't believe how much better i look in the face from like 20% and i'm like 17% now)

Maybe i won't have a face that alone attracts females but Body and Photos are a proven pill

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 21863, justinzayn and 4 others
inb4 users here will try to put you down cuz this forum is crabsinabucket.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
1. I will build the greatest body
2. I will pay an actual photographer for insane quality photos
3. I will look much better lean (After the cut now i can't believe how much better i look in the face from like 20% and i'm like 17% now)

Maybe i won't have a face that alone attracts females but Body and Photos are a proven pill
pnemo used two shitty selfies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Blackgymmax and MagaPutinism
professional photos are aspie af have a friend just take candid photos of you while out wearing black and you’ll probably not look as retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and aBetterMii
Yeah. Go ahead. Open up another thread. Make my day...
it would be nice if i had a date coming up, that would prove my point, wouldnt it?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 14693, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
i get good amount of matches/likes
im not gymmaxxed fully yet
im not leanmaxxed fully yet
i didnt hire photographer to take photos of me
So yeah, everything is possible just need to put in a work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 21735
i had 2 photos on my bed from my laptop camera and a fortnite pic and i got matches

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
why do i always have to lose.....
I have a genuine question for you. What would you prefer really? For people to give you harsh truths but make you unhappy or... I dunno... give you sweet and comforting lies; only for you to get crushed by the real life experience?

I am genuinely asking btw.

• So Sad
I have a genuine question for you. What would you prefer really? For people to give you harsh truths but make you unhappy or... I dunno... give you sweet and comforting lies; only for you to get crushed by the real life experience?

I am genuinely asking btw.
i hate being so ugly and unattractive, its not fair, every girl i meet doesnt like me. and then i got you motherfuckers winning, always getting proven right in the end. i want you to be wrong for once....

i hate being so ugly and unattractive, its not fair, every girl i meet doesnt like me. and then i got you motherfuckers winning, always getting proven right in the end. i want you to be wrong for once....
I mean, that wasn't really the question. This is a blackpill forum. People here are not gonna be wrong that easily. What I meant was, like what kind of treatment would you prefer?

Maybe you'd prefer something else? Like maybe some methods or guides or advice or something?

• So Sad
so predicatable

well its over for me anywya. i wont be meeting another girl for a loooong time so i wont have something you can be pessimistic about
Dude! I asked you a simple fucking question! What would you prefer?

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Shhhhh it's ok. 🤗 She can't hurt you now.
unless she sees that i checked her linkedin profile cuz apparentl that function is still working