3 signs to look for in first dates

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
In terms of knowing if either not splitting the bill or going on a second date is worth it you need to be sure she likes u tbh

I will say if she gives u 100% focus and rarely checks her phone. Ofc once or twice maybe she had to look at something important but girls who really like a guy either always have their phone in their pocket or turned down on the table the attention is all urs

If she keeps looking at it while ur talking that’s enough to know she’s not interested in u

Also asking about u. Basically if a girl likes u from my experience she literally says nothing about herself 99% of the conversation revolves around u I would literally have to go out of my way to ask her things about herself and she shifts it back to ur every detail

Girls who don’t like u will just talk about their problems and not care about anything u have going on

Lastly basic body language goes back to the phone thing she will be comfortable with u and shifting 100% of her attention to u

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, St.TikTokcel, MA_ascender and 2 others
In my opinion if a girl doesn’t do these things she’s not into u anyway so let her pay half of the bill and ghost her

• +1
Reactions: ascension
If she looks like this I wouldn't care if she spat in my face and beat me up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore, ascension and 2 others
Faggot came in here before I even posted the thread

This dirty Indian is pressing F5 on his laptop 24/7 waiting for a new thread and jerking off with his right hand :feelskek:

This is the thanks I get for bumping your shit thread?

1410171 asdf

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
To be fair if u post a bump 0.0001 seconds after the thread is out it’s not even a bump the thread basically just stays up like it did when I posted it

lol at going on dates in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender and watah
1-Hymen inspection

You’re probably old or something, people in school just go to dorms to fuck
Nigga even to get a friend with benefit u gotta go on a date first type shit

I’m also not into this promiscuous stuff when I can just jerk off for less work

• +1
Reactions: watah
If she starts putting on lip gloss and asking to suck ur cock then she might want a second date

• JFL
If she starts putting on lip gloss and asking to suck ur cock then she might want a second date
This basement advice rarely happens and even if it does that girl is definitely not relationship material

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
This basement advice rarely happens and even if it does that girl is definitely not relationship material
Imma tell u something a nigga wiser than me once said: if she’s not a virgin she’s not relationship material. Also girls suck dick spontaneously more often than u think. U gave good advice tho. But #1 thing to focus on during a date is making her fully comfortable with you touching her body.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Imma tell u something a nigga wiser than me once said: if she’s not a virgin she’s not relationship material. Also girls suck dick spontaneously more often than u think. U gave good advice tho. But #1 thing to focus on during a date is making her fully comfortable with you touching her body.
I wouldn’t break the touch barrier unless she starts it

If a girl touches u a lot while talking to u

I wouldn’t break the touch barrier unless she starts it

If a girl touches u a lot while talking to u
That can be good advice if u know she’s not the shy type. A lot of girls are too anxious to get things started sexually tho

That can be good advice if u know she’s not the shy type. A lot of girls are too anxious to get things started sexually tho
Ofc especially if she’s into u but u have to be really good at reading her body language to make sure she actually likes u

• +1
Ofc especially if she’s into u but u have to be really good at reading her body language to make sure she actually likes u
Yea. Unironically that lip gloss thing is not a joke if they do that just start groping them

Yea. Unironically that lip gloss thing is not a joke if they do that just start groping them
Wdym like putting lip gloss on in your proximity? I had a girl do that to me in the managers office while eying me down but i think she just was doing a reapplication as shes was a drive thru cashier and has to look presentable to the customers

• JFL
Wdym like putting lip gloss on in your proximity? I had a girl do that to me in the managers office while eying me down but i think she just was doing a reapplication as shes was a drive thru cashier and has to look presentable to the customers
Well at work don’t ever do shit nigga. But yes more than once I’ve been on dates and it’s been over an hour and I haven’t touched them yet. They’ll pull out their lip gloss and start putting it on thats how women send hints jfl. At that point grab and kiss her or tell her u wanna taste it or some shit.

What the fuck are you laughing at my nigga. @lasacrko Does he not know we’re going to rape and kill him? @slimeszn3

i read the whole post like i am not a deformed incel jfl its so over

Well at work don’t ever do shit nigga. But yes more than once I’ve been on dates and it’s been over an hour and I haven’t touched them yet. They’ll pull out their lip gloss and start putting it on thats how women send hints jfl. At that point grab and kiss her or tell her u wanna taste it or some shit.
Wallahi, guess i need more experience then :feelshah:

• +1