• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: say∅, uglysub8male, proxyy and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
this is just autism

• +1
It's funny how after 5 drinks and a 20 point decrease in IQ I suddenly gain a bunch of social "skill."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior, MarstonAlloy, shieldzz and 2 others
- opened this thread
- saw it was a tiktok video... *Sighed*
- pressed play, heard this faggot
- stopped watching

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, autistic_tendencies, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
It's funny how after 5 drinks and a 20 point decrease in IQ I suddenly gain a bunch of social "skill."
skill is not matter of lowered inhibition. you just have a brain that can produce that at a lower inhibition

most inhibited shy cucks who are genetically shit brained (dumb and uncreative) will sound like complete retards if they let their thoughts come out although its still better for woman getting but nothing compares to genetic skill which creates the so called players

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, incel194012940, shieldzz and 1 other person
skill is not matter of lowered inhibition. you just have a brain that can produce that at a lower inhibition

most inhibited shy cucks who are genetically shit brained (dumb and uncreative) will sound like complete retards if they let their thoughts come out although its still better for woman getting but nothing compares to genetic skill which creates the so called players
That was my point.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and wollet2
i dont even need 5 . after 2 drinks i can make 2 hours convo with anyone while i also sound HIGH iq .

its true, some ppl when they get drunk and start to talk they sound even more stupid. if i would be naturally low inhib without have to drink i would probably have x10 friends than i do now

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and nathan

All of these things are pretty easy to fix.

If you struggle with eye contact because it makes you nervous, you can look between their eyebrows/the bridge of their nose. Generally, you want to hold eye contact for 2 seconds before briefly breaking with a glance to the side and looking back. If you’re the listener and they’re the speaker, extend your eye contact a few seconds so they can tell you’re listening and processing.

Body language- thousands of resources online to learn about this. You can get super autistic with it, but basic body language is very easy to learn. Primarily just learning about how to pick up on signs that someone is being made uncomfortable- like arm crossing, looking away, etcetera. Also, genuine vs fake facial expressions, and flirting/attraction body language.

the guy in this video is assuming that it’s always your fault if a conversation is awkward. Not true. A lot of people, especially zoomers, are socially awkward and suck at communicating. Again, there are thousands of resources online for you to learn about the dynamics and flow of a conversation. Smile, eye contact, be interested in the other person and ask questions about them. Share a personal opinion/anecdote or story that relates to the topic, and continue allowing them to share theirs.

• Love it
Uuuuughhh
Self help books became self help tiktoks
Can we die already????:ogre:

• +1
i dont even need 5 . after 2 drinks i can make 2 hours convo with anyone while i also sound HIGH iq .
Yeah, I was exaggerating to make the point that it's really not a matter of skill, since alcohol works to the detriment of actual skill. I'm don't know if I sound high IQ, but I'm definitely wittier when I'm drunk, and I sound retarded when I'm sober because my mind is thinking about 10 different things at the same time.

• +1
@Autismcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and Autismcel
op's pfp checks out jfl

• JFL
Thanks UK Chad, I didn’t know