3 steps to express extreme confidence in conversation

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Over the last few months I have paid attention to what extremely socially confident people do in conversation compared to shy, scared people.

Below is some things that EVERY socially comfortable people do in conversations, and you should start applying to your every day life. They have helped me a lot and I think they can help you too.

1. EYE CONTACT!!!!!!! Think of anybody who is awkward and shy in your life, imagine them speaking to you with good eye contact, your entire feeling around them is switched, rather than them looking at anything other than you…

2. SMILING. I am going to use the example i used in the first point again. Imagine some other person who is very shy that you are around often, smiling makes you look very welcome and approachable. I’ve seen shy people who isolate themself in public settings and when i see them talking to somebody and smiling they look like a different person.

3. SPEAKING CLEARLY/LOUDLY AND SLOWLY. Do not misinterpret this, you need to speak just right for the situation, speaking at the same loudness as them is a good rule to use. And speaking slowly lowers your stress and therefor can help you if you are socially anxious.

Now, i know there are some more things you can do to become more confident but those 3 things are the easiest things to apply and most effective.

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Schizo Tappy, Av0nr and 2 others
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Av0nr, tigrxs and 5 others
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50gandycel, Av0nr and nathan
its extremely easy to socialize, i just don't have a reason to.

Bra copy and pasted hamza subtitles

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66
important thread but you can’t really force these behaviours, you’re either confidant or you’re not, forcing yourself to maintain eye contact just looks autistic, it should be effortless.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer