3 Year Ascension

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
October 2022
IMG 6212

IMG 6213

My “fat subhuman” era. Depressed as fuck and wanted to kill myself. Abusing drugs. I think in these pictures I was 15.

October 2023
IMG 6206

IMG 6209

Post-weight loss. Starvemaxxed to drop 100 pounds, still looked repulsive. Bad hairstyle, acne, glasses. Disgusting skinny fat physique. This is where the real work started. I was 16 here.

October 2024
FC036C1F 02F0 4D4E 8B34 7F824CFB1339

8B6FEC3F 2A20 4932 B8C1 4544BF097F88

IMG 6214

Age 17 now. Finally treated like a human being.

Complete list of looksmaxxes done:

100 lb weight loss. General test boosting lifestyle: lifting weights daily, eating healthy and high protein, going outside, sleeping well, supplementing creatine/mag/vitD.

Skincare: Tretinoin, moisturizer, salicylic acid 1-2x a week, sunscreen and oil cleanser.

Eyebrows: 5% minoxidil applied nightly with a qtip. Been doing this since September 2023 or so. Just started on castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes, not sure how well it works.

Hair: not shampooing more than 2-3x a week (still wash with water daily.) I use leave in conditioner after washing. Got a better hairstyle to hide my 5head. If it’s not behaving the way I want it to, I use a bit of molding paste in it. I also put subtle light brown highlights in the front and top of my hair.

Mewing/tongue posture. Before finding this website I had no idea about proper tongue posture. It didn’t fix my recessed maxilla but I do believe that having good tongue posture and chewing properly positively aided the development of my face from 16-17, along with the massive sudden Test and DHT boost from working out and eating right.

Style: I’m not “dripmaxxed,” I don’t wear nice clothes but I do make sure my outfits look good and have complementary colors. I also make sure they fit my body in a way that compliments my physique. Lately I’ve been dressing in a way that is normal but masculine- long sleeved thermals, shirts made of cotton, flannels, jeans/trousers, etcetera.

Teeth: i whiten them with crest whitestrips periodically. Crest whitestrips work fine, just use the whole box as instructed. I brush with Sensodyne and floss / tongue scrape nightly. Whenever I consume drinks that are potentially staining/acidic I rinse my mouth out with water. Be conscious of drinking shit like coffee and Coca Cola, drink it quickly and rinse your mouth.

Fragrance: I hate the smell of most artificially scented products so I use unscented deodorant and soap. But I do have a few fragrances that I rotate- get yourself Arab clones of designer fragrances like Afnan 9pm, CNDIM, and Lattafa Fakhar.

Astaxanthin and tanning for coloring.

Lastly, i never walk like a fucking incel nerd. Make sure your back is straight, shoulders pulled back, and look straight ahead.

Attachments

• IMG_6181.jpeg
    IMG_6181.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, sanasa, diamondbill and 3 others
Damn bro I’m proud of you

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, deepfuckingvalue and RealNinja
October 2022
View attachment 3227376
View attachment 3227378

My “fat subhuman” era. Depressed as fuck and wanted to kill myself. Abusing drugs. I think in these pictures I was 15.

October 2023
View attachment 3227381
View attachment 3227382

Post-weight loss. Starvemaxxed to drop 100 pounds, still looked repulsive. Bad hairstyle, acne, glasses. Disgusting skinny fat physique. This is where the real work started. I was 16 here.

October 2024
View attachment 3227384
View attachment 3227386
View attachment 3227394

100 lb weight loss. General test boosting lifestyle: lifting weights daily, eating healthy and high protein, going outside, sleeping well, supplementing creatine/mag/vitD.

Skincare: Tretinoin, moisturizer, salicylic acid 1-2x a week, sunscreen and oil cleanser.

Eyebrows: 5% minoxidil applied nightly with a qtip. Been doing this since September 2023 or so. Just started on castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes, not sure how well it works.

Hair: not shampooing more than 2-3x a week (still wash with water daily.) I use leave in conditioner after washing. Got a better hairstyle to hide my 5head. If it’s not behaving the way I want it to, I use a bit of molding paste in it. I also put subtle light brown highlights in the front and top of my hair.

Mewing/tongue posture. Before finding this website I had no idea about proper tongue posture. It didn’t fix my recessed maxilla but I do believe that having good tongue posture and chewing properly positively aided the development of my face from 16-17, along with the massive sudden Test and DHT boost from working out and eating right.

Style: I’m not “dripmaxxed,” I don’t wear nice clothes but I do make sure my outfits look good and have complementary colors. I also make sure they fit my body in a way that compliments my physique. Lately I’ve been dressing in a way that is normal but masculine- long sleeved thermals, shirts made of cotton, flannels, jeans/trousers, etcetera.

Teeth: i whiten them with crest whitestrips periodically. Crest whitestrips work fine, just use the whole box as instructed. I brush with Sensodyne and floss / tongue scrape nightly. Whenever I consume drinks that are potentially staining/acidic I rinse my mouth out with water. Be conscious of drinking shit like coffee and Coca Cola, drink it quickly and rinse your mouth.

Fragrance: I hate the smell of most artificially scented products so I use unscented deodorant and soap. But I do have a few fragrances that I rotate- get yourself Arab clones of designer fragrances like Afnan 9pm, CNDIM, and Lattafa Fakhar.

Lastly, i never walk like a fucking incel nerd. Make sure your back is straight, shoulders pulled back, and look straight ahead.
Great ascension man. Keep up the good work.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
best ascension completely different person puberty came in clutch

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
You just lost weight bro
The weight loss was definitely one of the most impactful things that happened but you can still be ugly even if you aren’t fat. This is water

October 2022
View attachment 3227376
View attachment 3227378

October 2023
View attachment 3227381
View attachment 3227382

October 2024
View attachment 3227384
View attachment 3227386
View attachment 3227394

Astaxanthin and tanning for coloring.

mirin