3 year long journey.

IblameCooper

IblameCooper

It’s never been so over.
80B5BD46 5EC2 4A17 A10C D7F3B97767A6
50EA8D15 BEF3 4A5A 8CBC D44EBE229B45
2339B821 C6C1 4C8C B41D 2CB7BBFC1313

My journey from absolutely hideous to low mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83432
u did nothing for 3 years??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Sub5kang and IblameCooper
good shit, go enjoy life bro. Don't rot here

np. remove its never been so over from ur bio. really bro just go enjoy life. my theory is that if you already have a good life and still think ur ugly isnt it all that matters? if u have a decent life then maybe people already think u look good or u have good appeal so dont focus on that shit. should u care abt ur looks? sure. should you be hard on yourself? go slay some pussy bro

np. remove its never been so over from ur bio. really bro just go enjoy life. my theory is that if you already have a good life and still think ur ugly isnt it all that matters? if u have a decent life then maybe people already think u look good or u have good appeal so dont focus on that shit. should u care abt ur looks? sure. should you be hard on yourself? go slay some pussy bro
im also not that bad looking but im just an autist and act really really weird irl and brainrot got to me even more im 14 and been in this community since 1.5 year yk what happened

• +1
Reactions: IblameCooper
Haha I have a gf lmao. I just really like finding any way I can to improve myself via appearance or just knowledge. I read Marcus Aurelius ’meditations’ and I really like the philosophy of constant self improvement.

Haha I have a gf lmao. I just really like finding any way I can to improve myself via appearance or just knowledge. I read Marcus Aurelius ’meditations’ and I really like the philosophy of constant self improvement.
what ur on here rn isnt self improvement bro trust me. i see u joined 2 days ago. this shit can either make you or break you but you already ascended so just GTFO

are you jewish ?

what ur on here rn isnt self improvement bro trust me. i see u joined 2 days ago. this shit can either make you or break you but you already ascended so just GTFO
😭😭😭 yeah people on here are brutal

• +1
Reactions: microsoft