30 BMI how do I lose weight? (pics included)

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I ran 3.5 km yesterday. Could have gone for 5km but they closed the stadium.

The plan is to run 7km everyday.

I felt extremely mentally focused, sharp and energetic after finishing 3.5 km.

I also ran very fast, I overtook lean runners at the Olympic standard track.(400 metres per lap). Of course I couldn't keep up the speed and they would overtake me each time I took a break and I would have to run behind them again.

My heart was pounding real hard and I breathed heavily by the time I couldn't run anymore and had to catch a break.

I sweated profusely, like there were droplets all over my body as I ran without a shirt.

My thighs, calf and heels hurt but they're okay now.

I ran like 400 metres x 5 times = 2km in about an hour with breaks in between.

7km is probably gonna burn like an insane amount of calories.

I ate like only 2 chapatis with mutton yesterday after running 3.5km and today I felt like fainting everytime I stood up. It stopped only after eating my second round of food, chapatis with mutton today.

I lost 3kg in 8 days just eating only salads(few months ago, I didn't run then)

I'm gonna try running 7km everyday for 1 month and see how much I lose weight. I plan on eating 7 chapatis a day.

7 x 60 = 420 calories + 2 plates of mutton masala (500 calories) should be enough fuel for running while being in calorie deficit.

I mean if you feel dizzy after running fast 3.5 surely must be burning alot of calories. People usually feel like fainting when they don't eat at all, right?

IMG 20230128 212727

IMG 20230128 212824

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 25663, Deleted member 22099 and 8 others
And you call me a fat fuck JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 24593, looksmaxxtocope and 6 others

True.

But my bones are mesomorphic though.

I don't even lift and am fat and I still have bicep bump when I hold a 10kg dumbbell.

IMG 20230129 182007

Just imagine once I become lean and do shit tone of calisthenics.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Glacier, mazzi, stamaster21 and 1 other person
fucking hell you are fat bro.
what's your height?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and sub5inchcel

Can you run 7km at high speed per day? :feelshehe:

I was outrunning experienced lean runners because I'm crazy.

I also ran very fast, I overtook lean runners at the Olympic standard track.(400 metres per lap). Of course I couldn't keep up the speed and they would overtake me each time I took a break and I would have to run behind them again.

My heart was pounding real hard and I breathed heavily by the time I couldn't run anymore and had to catch a break.

I sweated profusely, like there were droplets all over my body as I ran without a shirt.

I ate like only 2 chapatis with mutton yesterday after running 3.5km and today I felt like fainting everytime I stood up. It stopped only after eating my second round of food, chapatis with mutton today.

I'm gonna try running 7km everyday for 1 month and see how much I lose weight. I plan on eating 7 chapatis a day.

7 x 60 = 420 calories + 2 plates of mutton masala (500 calories) should be enough fuel for running while being in calorie deficit.

I mean if you feel dizzy after running fast 3.5 surely must be burning alot of calories. People usually feel like fainting when they don't eat at all, right?

View attachment 2069361
View attachment 2069362
Brah can I take a nap on ur belly?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Brah can I take a nap on ur belly?

I have no idea how I became so fat.

It happened after I got admitted into a mental hospital and forced on meds.

I went from 74kg to 98kg.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Glacier and Cheesyrumble
Put the ipad down, put on a shirt, tie a noose and end it buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 24593, russwestbrook and 4 others
Put the ipad down, put on a shirt, tie a noose and end it buddy

Can you run 7km per day real fast?

I was outrunning all the lean people on 400metre outer track.

Brutal curry fat distribution genes. Anyways just eat in a calorie deficit, start off small and increase the deficit as time goes on

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Roquefort and rand anon

He's larping just like me lol

JFL believing this foid.

@GuyFromSingapore Yes I am exposing you as a foid. I have proof you are a "foid" while you have no proof of me. :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Brutal curry fat distribution genes. Anyways just eat in a calorie deficit, start off small and increase the deficit as time goes on

I can't go on calorie deficit alone because I won't be able to train MMA then.

I need to eat atleast enough to be able to run 7km per day.

10km per day is minimum for professional/serious MMA athletes. Which is what I am aiming for ultimately.

So the best thing is to run 7km per day at high speed to burn calories along with dumbbell curls, sit ups and push ups.

Right now I can do 7 proper push ups in one go.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

JFL believing this foid.

@GuyFromSingapore Yes I am exposing you as a foid. I have proof you are a "foid" while you have no proof of me. :lul: :lul: :lul:

@TRUE_CEL can confirm me. He's seen my pics.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and sibience
LOL at you lazy fuckers that don't even run 5km a day.

Look at how fat I am and I run 7km per day and not even slow-steady but really fast.

I was jk smh smh bffr sis

Ughh ik babe ur hot indian we know.

What is this gay shit?

I'm trying to lose weight so I can get pussy again.

I get zero iois now. You know how depressing that shit is?:rage:

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
What is this gay shit?

I'm trying to lose weight so I can get pussy again.

I get zero iois now. You know how depressing that shit is?:rage:

Running is stupid lol.

There is no way to lose weight without altering genetics. I would think this site would know that. Maybe all of you are not blackpilled.

Controlling diet is impossible.

By 3 months I hope to be able to finish 10km at one go.

That's the motherfucking plan. To be a mogger.

Last edited:
Running is stupid lol.

There is no way to lose weight without altering genetics. I would think this site would know that. Maybe all of you are not blackpilled.

Controlling diet is impossible.

Explain then why I felt like fainting after running 3.5 km yesterday.

Fainting is literally a symptom of low body fuel.

Like I said I lost 3kg in 8days only by eating salads with soymilk.(gay I know)

• JFL
Unironically you would benefit the most from long term fasting since you're fat asf

Unironically you would benefit the most from long term fasting since you're fat asf

Yeah I know.

I lost 3kg by eating only salads for 8days.

Which means I could lose 30kg in 90 days.

Cut your Calories by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Let's just try running 10km for 3 months and see the results.

View attachment 2069361
View attachment 2069362
God damn your fatter than me relaxed. Like you I’m also lean maxxing brother and do cardio everyday. Last week was my refeeding week where I just ate a lot of shit etc. it’s hard getting lean when your depressed due to having no pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and GuyFromSingapore
I only had 4 chapatis(and 2 plates of mutton) today. That's probably only 850 calories in total.

I should add I feel very satiated eating chapatis only.

Only 4 chapatis for the whole day and I didn't even snack at all.

I'm usually quite hungry when I eat a bowl of rice after some time.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
God damn your fatter than me relaxed. Like you I’m also lean maxxing brother and do cardio everyday. Last week was my refeeding week where I just ate a lot of shit etc. it’s hard getting lean when your depressed due to having no pussy

Since you're in UK, you should try chapatis. I ate 2 in the morning today for breakfast and felt so full. I ate 2 chapatis again at 8pm for dinner.

It isn't the same when I eat rice. I usually feel really hungry when I eat a(Chinese sized)bowl of rice porridge.

I should add I feel very satiated eating chapatis only.

Only 4 chapatis for the whole day and I didn't even snack at all.

I'm usually quite hungry when I eat a bowl of rice after some time.
Yeah Coffee works well give it a go brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and GuyFromSingapore
Yeah Coffee works well give it a go brother.

The plan is to drink 5 cups of coffee with little sugar.

Cycle every week.(because your metabolism stabilizes by the end of the week).

We got this.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
average south asian

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

A PSL obsessed user said my normal BMI vs recent fat pics face was "mid tier normie vs borderline subhuman"

This was me at 7 years old.

IMG 20221221 WA0001

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21 and rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Caloric deficit. Running is useless. You burn no calories while putting hard work.

BMI is useless..

Anyway, I have started eating avacados and it helps me feel fuller with eggs usually and light toast and some coffee. Use coffee instead of a cookie or something. Also drink more water with lemon. Its hard at first but becomes easier. Do not whatver you do, do not drastically cut calories. You'll end up cycling all over again. Also you better lift weights. Do some cardio everyday. Bike riding is fun and not dull.

Try keto, no sugar no carbohydrates. Only fat shit like tuna or proteins

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
i thought you were a slayer but not of burgers

FATTYY
Caging at how fat you are :lul:

BMI is useless..

Anyway, I have started eating avacados and it helps me feel fuller with eggs usually and light toast and some coffee. Use coffee instead of a cookie or something. Also drink more water with lemon. Its hard at first but becomes easier. Do not whatver you do, do not drastically cut calories. You'll end up cycling all over again. Also you better lift weights. Do some cardio everyday. Bike riding is fun and not dull.

I saw your shirtless body. You don't have the same fat distribution as me. I have love handles and belly fat.

I feel hungry when I eat steak without potatoes. But goddamn steak tastes so good.

2 chapatis make me really full though.

I mean I only ate 4 chapatis yesterday and I still feel full.

View attachment 2069361
View attachment 2069362
don't drink sweet drinks
don't eat fried shit
keep running

you will lose weight ezpz

don't drink sweet drinks
don't eat fried shit
keep running

you will lose weight ezpz

I'm gonna do jump rope and fast stair climbing cos of muscle twitch type.

I'm gonna do jump rope and fast stair climbing cos of muscle twitch type.
In my experience fat people just overeat or eat extremely calorie dense foods like oily deep fried stuff and sugared drinks. Losing weight shouldn't be hard and you don't even have to starve yourself imo. You could even pick a hobby like boxing or some other martial art. It's a lot less grueling and more fun than jumping rope.

JFL believing this foid.

he is a guy

• Woah
If youre not even lifting and dont have muscle mass to loose you might as well starve yourself and only eat one meal a day

combined with caffeine and cardio you should lose weight fast