~30% of 20yo college foids are attractive to me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I think my standards can't be unreasonable if I consider 1/3 young college foids attractive?

Yet I remain a truecel subhuman 29yo who has never had a girlfriend and hasn't had sex in years.

'Muh standardcel' is cope. It's women who are unreasonable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, uksucks, Bars and 6 others
Death to all women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, SEPRAY, _MVP_ and 2 others

How hard can it be to be hers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Klasik616, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Only 30% is kinda ridiculous. I think you either don’t know how to estimate percentage or your standards are unreasonable. It should be more than half tbh but you are right women are even more unreasonable. Most men including myself find most women at least fuckable but I’m still rotting

I think my standards can't be unreasonable if I consider 1/3 young college foids attractive?

Yet I remain a truecel subhuman 29yo who has never had a girlfriend and hasn't had sex in years.

'Muh standardcel' is cope. It's women who are unreasonable.
Depends in stem its like 40% but there are rarely women

your 30 you should be going for other roasties
college women for college age kids

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars
Im in college buddy
Young foids don't want you, maybe you don't have enough SMV to get in a relationship with a foid like those try with older foids. I also didn't get shit in college because my SMV is low.

Seems about right tbh

I find 50-60% 18-23 year old attractive.

I find 30-40% 24-29 year old attractive.

Women find <1% of men their age attractive.

The game is rigged, but I am the shallow/superficial one for pointing out the reality of dating in 2024. They were already hypergamous but social media, OLD and the culture has made things even worse.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Young foids don't want you, maybe you don't have enough SMV to get in a relationship with a foid like those try with older foids. I also didn't get shit in college because my SMV is low.
older foids dont deserve me

What an ugly fucking bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Bars
This.

Cope some more incels.
when someone is for the streets theyre for the streets its objective. doesnt mwtter if theyre ugly or not

yeah, your the old guy everybody thinks is kinda weird for still being in school but acts friendly around anyways
nobody is friendly to me, buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
when someone is for the streets theyre for the streets its objective. doesnt mwtter if theyre ugly or not
Even for this bird its a far cry but the whole concept is of rejecting someone who has inevitably got worth to someone.