Extreme lack of body hair for a 30 yr old
IMG 20240508 0630412

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Absolutely average

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and soulless_npc
Going to gym and leanmaxx but more importantly seeing an endocrinologist

You’re fine dude, if you don’t workout, you have above average shoulders by a lot, and slightly above average chest too

You’re fine dude, if you don’t workout, you have above average shoulders by a lot, and slightly above average chest too
Ty All I've done for the past couple yrs is go jogging and work jobs with a lot of heavy lifting my last job was lifting thousands of lbs a day in a warehouse

But I still think I'm low T it's like my body was still growing until 30. I'm less hairy than guys who are 21. Small dick barely a happy trail no chest hair and I didn't even have enough T to start shaving until 29 so I'm still low appeal that's why I'm going to an endocrinologist I'd rather not take T or DHT but I definitely dont produce enough androgens or T on my own

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I've wondered if I'm XXY but usually they have a more estrogenic build and don't grow facial hair at all unless they take T

Ty All I've done for the past couple yrs is go jogging and work jobs with a lot of heavy lifting my last job was lifting thousands of lbs a day in a warehouse

But I still think I'm low T it's like my body was still growing until 30. I'm less hairy than guys who are 21. Small dick barely a happy trail no chest hair and I didn't even have enough T to start shaving until 29 so I'm still low appeal that's why I'm going to an endocrinologist I'd rather not take T or DHT but I definitely dont produce enough androgens or T on my own
Did you get your test checked? Body hair is also heavily genetic, like I have more body hair than my dad by a LOT by 16 years old already, it’s not directly correlated in all cases, if your dick is working good and you have a decent amount of muscle you most likely don’t have low T

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Did you get your test checked? Body hair is also heavily genetic, like I have more body hair than my dad by a LOT by 16 years old already, it’s not directly correlated in all cases, if your dick is working good and you have a decent amount of muscle you most likely don’t have low T
I'm gonna get it checked I also used to smoke a lot of weed and weed lowers T I was starving myself back then too so I think that's why I have developed so late

• +1
Reactions: xeqri