30000 IQ nigger move by me to fuck a white bitch

Nigerian nightmare

Nigerian nightmare

BWC EXECUTIONER
I was on a date with a white chick and we started talking about lonely men and then i said they should just download tinder like i did and they will be able to slay tons of sexy girls then she said men dont get that many matches and she said i only got tons of matches because im a bbc mogger and now she instantly got wet thinking i have 1000 options when i rarely get matches then i fucked hard and came all over her face and tits

obv i could have acted aspie like you retards would and say "yeah im also lonely" "tinder is hard "i also don't get matches" but then she would laugh at your goofy face and leave you the second she thinks you are a loser

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tervile1, sportsmogger, hopecel and 2 others
dnr tales from Pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZaC, hopecel, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
book author GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, GuyFromSingapore, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
lol @ 14 year old zoomers in this thread with 0 life experience

Delusions from the basements of Lagos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16275, ZaC and 5 others
How do u look

I was on a date with a white chick and we started talking about lonely men and then i said they should just download tinder like i did and they will be able to slay tons of sexy girls then she said men dont get that many matches and she said i only got tons of matches because im a bbc mogger and now she instantly got wet thinking i have 1000 options when i rarely get matches then i fucked hard and came all over her face and tits

obv i could have acted aspie like you retards would and say "yeah im also lonely" "tinder is hard "i also don't get matches" but then she would laugh at your goofy face and leave you the second she thinks you are a loser
IMG 4531

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, zerkalo, Jason Voorhees and 11 others
I can tell your black by how shit you type

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
did you leave the forum? i havent seen you in forever, your threads were hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and sportsmogger
kill yourself faggot
You are autistic white teen that would be my little bitch irl just like ur white sister and mother

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, sportsmogger, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Patient A, hopecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297

taking notes Bhai

PM tinder chat and face. How old are you?

Help a lil nigga out blud

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
BBC always wins in the end.

Good job lil nigga