300k likes on how to get hunter eyes ….

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
i dont care i slide down everytime a looksmax video shows up

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
if you browse tiktok you are part of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, pentamogged9000 and ReinerGeist1
hunter eyes are a meme idek why its even called that. its all about undereye support good enuf infras good medial canthus eyelashes to fraud pfl and straight/downturned eyebrows. easily attainable unless u have literal subhuman curry/bug eye genes.

true "hunter" eyes are literally extremely deep set neanderthal browridge eyes, and those are not what you want. some aspie at my school has typical slav pheno and ogre tier browridge with wimp skull and huge subhuman nose. looks absolutely disgusting. hooded eyes are such a meme its all about the soft features lol.

hunter eyes are a meme idek why its even called that. its all about undereye support good enuf infras good medial canthus eyelashes to fraud pfl and straight/downturned eyebrows. easily attainable unless u have literal subhuman curry/bug eye genes.

true "hunter" eyes are literally extremely deep set neanderthal browridge eyes, and those are not what you want. some aspie at my school has typical slav pheno and ogre tier browridge with wimp skull and huge subhuman nose. looks absolutely disgusting. hooded eyes are such a meme its all about the soft features lol.
Cope