30F - Cheated on my Husband. Now I’m obsessed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
A few weeks ago I cheated on my husband.

It wasn't planned. We had a big fight and I needed up fucking a guy I just met in my hotel room.

Anyway...

My body aches to be worshipped by a younger man again.

My husband and I have since mended our relationship... as well as you can. He has no idea what I did. And every time we make love I am thinking about this other guy.

In fact David (the other guy), and I text each other once in a while... it always turns me on so badly that

I either seduce my husband or hide in the bathroom and masturbate like a teenager. My husband thinks that the reason our sex life is getting hotter is because we had a fight and have since recommitted to each other... he has no idea that it's actually because I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about how good I got fucked by another man.

There was something so carnal and passionate about the way David and I made love.

I can still taste him. I can still feel him inside me. I can still feel his hands and mouth all over my body. I can still hear him moaning. I can still feel the way his body weight pushed me into the bed... god it makes me crazy.

He was much younger than me... and the way he was so enthusiastic about my body, even with my flaws, made me feel amazing. It had been YEARS since a man worshiped my breasts and vagina like that.

I felt so sexy... I can even say that I felt "slutty" for the first time. At least since college. It was so refreshing. He was dominant, but gentle, and carnal, but connected.

He's been asking me to fly out to stay with him for a few days or at least a weekend... I find myself constantly trying to think of an excuse to leave town that I can tell my husband I need to be gone for a while.

Anyway... Just needed to spill that to the universe! lol
<3

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and LancasteR
A few weeks ago I cheated on my husband.

It wasn't planned. We had a big fight and I needed up fucking a guy I just met in my hotel room.

Anyway...

My body aches to be worshipped by a younger man again.

My husband and I have since mended our relationship... as well as you can. He has no idea what I did. And every time we make love I am thinking about this other guy.

In fact David (the other guy), and I text each other once in a while... it always turns me on so badly that

I either seduce my husband or hide in the bathroom and masturbate like a teenager. My husband thinks that the reason our sex life is getting hotter is because we had a fight and have since recommitted to each other... he has no idea that it's actually because I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about how good I got fucked by another man.

There was something so carnal and passionate about the way David and I made love.

I can still taste him. I can still feel him inside me. I can still feel his hands and mouth all over my body. I can still hear him moaning. I can still feel the way his body weight pushed me into the bed... god it makes me crazy.

He was much younger than me... and the way he was so enthusiastic about my body, even with my flaws, made me feel amazing. It had been YEARS since a man worshiped my breasts and vagina like that.

I felt so sexy... I can even say that I felt "slutty" for the first time. At least since college. It was so refreshing. He was dominant, but gentle, and carnal, but connected.

He's been asking me to fly out to stay with him for a few days or at least a weekend... I find myself constantly trying to think of an excuse to leave town that I can tell my husband I need to be gone for a while.

Anyway... Just needed to spill that to the universe! lol
<3
Just turn off topic into Reddit repost ig

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Teehee!

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo and Vermilioncore
Milfpill strikes again