31 years old. Ruined and wasted my entire life. Never have had any goals. Nervous breakdowns daily. Roping is all I think about.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

I was relatively normal until about high school. Then I lost my friends and became just a class clown, always making people laugh but no friendships or relationships and afraid to socialize. Despite being a great student (4.0+ GPA every semester) I still never had any career aspirations because of how miserable I was.

I was forced to go to a good college studying something my parents told me to (a useless medical undergrad that you need grad school to do anything with). I was miserable there, socially terrified, and didn’t do well. Repeatedly told my parents how miserable I was, wanted to drop out, once they even came to see me because they were going to call the police thinking I was going to commit suicide. Still did nothing. I wasted and ruined all of my 20s living with my parents, working a pathetic entry level job where I have gained no transferrable skills, no interests, no goals, learned to drive at 26 but haven’t driven since. I live in the tech capital of the world where everyone is rich working from home yet I never got into the industry, mass hirings after covid, still never did anything to better my life. Just going to work, going home, and rotting on the internet. And now apparently the job market is shit so even if I was to leave the job that makes me wants to kill myself, I have nothing to apply for and I'll just rot away even more as a NEET like I do almost any time I have free time.

I do have an outdoor sporting activity that I do regularly that I enjoy which also earns me some money and I know some people from it, but I have no motivation or self-confidence to put in the work required to advance in it, then get depressed that I don’t advance in it.

When I turned 30 the extent of how I’ve ruined my life completely hit me. No friends, no relationships, no career, no money. All I’ve done for the past year and a half since is exist in endless misery and suicidal thoughts from when I wake up until I go to sleep. When my parents ask what my “plan” for life is, I have literally told them it is to kill myself, which they just brush off, usually with platitudes of “there’s so much to live for” and don’t care that I just rot in a worthless job and then rot away alone in my room otherwise.

No friends to improve for, no relationship to improve for, no family to improve for. I just have nothing. I literally pray every night to die in my sleep, to get a cancer that I can not treat and die from it, to somehow get the courage to rope. I’ve been miserable for over half of my life, it’s truly all I’ve ever known. What a great life to wake up to and live every day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 14693, exo and 4 others
He needs to transition

At least he’s smart enough to post it on r/NEET. Normies would gaslight him hard af.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

I was relatively normal until about high school. Then I lost my friends and became just a class clown, always making people laugh but no friendships or relationships and afraid to socialize. Despite being a great student (4.0+ GPA every semester) I still never had any career aspirations because of how miserable I was.

I was forced to go to a good college studying something my parents told me to (a useless medical undergrad that you need grad school to do anything with). I was miserable there, socially terrified, and didn’t do well. Repeatedly told my parents how miserable I was, wanted to drop out, once they even came to see me because they were going to call the police thinking I was going to commit suicide. Still did nothing. I wasted and ruined all of my 20s living with my parents, working a pathetic entry level job where I have gained no transferrable skills, no interests, no goals, learned to drive at 26 but haven’t driven since. I live in the tech capital of the world where everyone is rich working from home yet I never got into the industry, mass hirings after covid, still never did anything to better my life. Just going to work, going home, and rotting on the internet. And now apparently the job market is shit so even if I was to leave the job that makes me wants to kill myself, I have nothing to apply for and I'll just rot away even more as a NEET like I do almost any time I have free time.

I do have an outdoor sporting activity that I do regularly that I enjoy which also earns me some money and I know some people from it, but I have no motivation or self-confidence to put in the work required to advance in it, then get depressed that I don’t advance in it.

When I turned 30 the extent of how I’ve ruined my life completely hit me. No friends, no relationships, no career, no money. All I’ve done for the past year and a half since is exist in endless misery and suicidal thoughts from when I wake up until I go to sleep. When my parents ask what my “plan” for life is, I have literally told them it is to kill myself, which they just brush off, usually with platitudes of “there’s so much to live for” and don’t care that I just rot in a worthless job and then rot away alone in my room otherwise.

No friends to improve for, no relationship to improve for, no family to improve for. I just have nothing. I literally pray every night to die in my sleep, to get a cancer that I can not treat and die from it, to somehow get the courage to rope. I’ve been miserable for over half of my life, it’s truly all I’ve ever known. What a great life to wake up to and live every day.

Ok, fakecel

Such a common archetype. Good grades, funny (AKA retarded) and super anxious with no life agency or initiative so ends up underselling his potential and working some gay mediocre job

Also clearly better at maths or tech but he just follows his parents advice of muhhhh doctorrrrrr. Fuck biology tbh, shit boring subject and not a real science. Regurgitating textbooks isn’t science

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall