31y me

E

exeight

Zephir
Hello guys
First off all; sry for my bad english.. im from Europe
Second; im new here and thanks for the Forum.. its a really cool thing because i discovered blackpill/looksmaxing very new (but i think i was always a black pilled guy and believe in looksmaxing)

I just want to describe myself and my life and than maybe you can rate me
im 31 years old and i was all my life overweight.. from 14 years old child till 29 years i was overweight (i think even obese) im 183cm and was all the time about 130kg heavy

growing up with FAT destroyed my "innergame".. i always was unattractive and the girls just ignored me all the time
but i think i was in the early days a blue pilled guy.. i thought when i impress the girls with my innergame than everything gonna be good

than i thought about that and realised, that i wanna thin/lean girl or even normalweight was good.. that opened my eyes.. i knew, when I want a normalweight/lean girl than the girls want too a NORMALweight Person.. i mean TOO fat is an extreme and TOO lean is also extreme.. even too much muscles are extreme
and everything that is extreme, its not healthy and the people dont like unhealthy People.. its all about Biology and instincts..

Our Subconscious steers/controlling us and our subconscious doesnt know about attractive/unattractive.. its select with "healthy/unhealthy"
and when a person is healthy than this person apperience is attractive

And i was a fat guy till 28 years old and never had a girlfriend but i wasnt a virgin cause i fucked sometimes hookers
tbh; fucking with hookers are semi good because there is no love or something like that

anyway; since 1.5 years i lost about 45kg and since than, the girs behavior changed massiv.. its very new to me ( in that 1.5years i didnt go out much because of lockdown etc) its really like heaven, when girls almost starring into your eyes (like i said; its totally new for me and ist gorgous)

funfact; some years ago i didnt liked my jawline.. i thought its too big or something like that^^ but i learnd from blackpill/looksmaxxing that actually i have a good jawline..

im gonna post my pic but unfortunately i will delete this thread in a few days because i'm afraid that someone will recognize me.. i'm really sorry and i hope you can understand

i had always shor hair (i think about 5mm cause i never liked my curly hairs.. like i said, i learned with looksmaxxing that hair is very important to woman.. thats why i started growing and my apperience like on the photo its 8 month i think.. i mean i looked very different all my life before)

Screenshot 2022 01 14 20 43 25 2

• Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
Hello guys
Second; im new here and thanks for the Forum.. its a really cool thing because i discovered blackpill/looksmaxing very new (but i think i was always a black pilled guy and believe in looksmaxing)

im 31 years old and i was all my life overweight.. from 14 years old child till 29 years i was overweight (i think even obese) im 183cm and was all the time about 130kg heavy

growing up with FAT destroyed my "innergame".. i always was unattractive and the girls just ignored me all the time
but i think i was in the early days a blue pilled guy.. i thought when i impress the girls with my innergame than everything gonna be good

than i thought about that and realised, that i wanna thin/lean girl or even normalweight was good.. that opened my eyes.. i knew, when I want a normalweight/lean girl than the girls want too a NORMALweight Person.. i mean TOO fat is an extreme and TOO lean is also extreme.. even too much muscles are extreme
and everything that is extreme, its not healthy and the people dont like unhealthy People.. its all about Biology and instincts..

Our Subconscious steers/controlling us and our subconscious doesnt know about attractive/unattractive.. its select with "healthy/unhealthy"

And i was a fat guy till 28 years old and never had a girlfriend but i wasnt a virgin cause i fucked sometimes hookers
tbh; fucking with hookers are semi good because there is no love or something like that

anyway; since 1.5 years i lost about 45kg and since than, the girs behavior changed massiv.. its very new to me ( in that 1.5years i didnt go out much because of lockdown etc) its really like heaven, when girls almost starring into your eyes (like i said; its totally new for me and ist gorgous)

funfact; some years ago i didnt liked my jawline.. i thought its too big or something like that^^ but i learnd from blackpill/looksmaxxing that actually i have a good jawline..

im gonna post my pic but unfortunately i will delete this thread in a few days because i'm afraid that someone will recognize me.. i'm really sorry and i hope you can understand

i had always shor hair (i think about 5mm cause i never liked my curly hairs.. like i said, i learned with looksmaxxing that hair is very important to woman.. thats why i started growing and my apperience like on the photo its 8 month i think.. i mean i looked very different all my life before)

View attachment 1495301
i rate you 2/10

sorry for the dirty mirror^^

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MissLexotan6MG
that's a minor detail that i don't look at in this context

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
need a better pic
looks like you need a ht ASAP

need a better pic
looks like you need a ht ASAP
THANKS YOU for the constructive critic
ht = high tier right?
but ASAP? sry, im knew in this scene^^

Bro not trying to bash you but there's another 31 yo in the rating section and he looks like this
2692103 09ECB6F9 FC52 4E26 B942 B2708F287645

• +1
Reactions: exeight
ht = high tier right?
you need a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and exeight
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
ht = high tier right?
ht = hai trasplant

• +1
Hello guys

View attachment 1495301
If you are in EE you can get a hair transplant for like 4000 euros, that is good enough for 3000 grafts. Go for it.
Also use tretinoin, because your collagen levels have decreased much.

• +1
I got some older and new photos for you

thats me 6 years ago;

Mee

thats me with beard and i trained for about 1 year (unfortunately i quit 6 month ago)

Unbenannt111   Kopie

last pic

20210707 210112 resized

im gonna leanmaxx for sure and i hope, that my bonestructure in my face gonna be more visible
(my plan; get more lean and than start with gym again)

If you are in EE you can get a hair transplant for like 4000 euros, that is good enough for 3000 grafts. Go for it.
Also use tretinoin, because your collagen levels have decreased much.
im from (born) austria (my parents from turkey)

i thought about hair transplant but i got curly hair.. i dont know how "normal" hair would look like..

Hello guys

View attachment 1495301
Hair transplant. Thats it.

thats me with beard and i trained for about 1 year (unfortunately i quit 6 month ago)
View attachment 1495397

Keep the beard, get a ht (or go bald, depends how you look), go back to the gym and follow common looksmax sense and you'll be acceptable for sure.

Its over dude

• +1
Reactions: Red_phantom95 and GandyIsNormie
you need a hair transplant, otherwise it's really over :feelswhy:

Looking good @exeight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
FUCK I quoted myself -.-
i mean the ass below your comment lol im so fucking stupid and drunk a lil bit shit hah
@Johanjohan

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan