33 year-old mexican neo-nazi goes ER

noobs

noobs

Kraken
Texas, May 6 2023

At the Premium Outlets mall, Mauricio Garcia. 9 dead 7 injured

The shooting began on May 6, 2023, at 3:36 p.m. Wearing black tactical gear, the shooter exited a silver sedan and shot into a crowd outside the mall. The gunman shot 15 people within ~3 minutes, firing indiscriminately.

The Allen Police Department said that calls from the mall came in at 3:40 p.m, and tweeted at 4:22 p.m. that law enforcement was at the Allen Premium Outlets. Allen police chief Brian Harvey said that an officer who was at the mall on an unrelated call, after hearing gunshots, engaged and killed the shooter. Bodycam footage from the officer who shot the shooter was subsequently released. 9 dead 7 injured.

During the attack, Garcia wore a RWDS patch. Garcia online posted neo-Nazi and white supremacist content, and expressed hatred against Jews, women, and racial minorities in the days and weeks leading up to the massacre. He posted photos of himself with large Nazi tattoos, including a swastika, the SS lightning bolt logo, and also a tattoo of the slogan "Deus Vult."

Garcia on the site, OK.ru, would post many slurs. In different posts, he shared content and posted quotations, from far-right sources, including 4chan, Nick Fuentes, the Daily Stormer and its founder Andrew Anglin, the Unz Review, StoneToss, and VDARE. He praised other mass shooters including the perpetrators of the 2023 Nashville school shooting and ER; fantasizing about race wars and the collapse of society. In some posts, he identified himself as an incel.

:feelskek::feelskek:
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @Bomber517 @IAMNOTANINCEL @WhoTookVendetta

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Bomber517, cromagnon and 9 others
aight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and piec
In early 2022, Garcia posted to his social media account a set of images he had found of Latin American neo-Nazis. In another posting, he shared a meme depicting “Latino children” at a crossroads where they could turn to the left towards “act black” or to the right towards “become white supremacist.”

Garcia did not often express his opinions about Black people, but in an early entry called President Barack Obama the “porch monkey in chief.”

In one post, he quotes Andrew Anglin, the founder of neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, writing, “Women deserve to be beaten and raped, NOT treated like they are humans, because they are NOT humans. AA.”

Garcia himself was not white but Latino, something that occasionally bothered him. He wrote that there “was a time when I was ashamed of being Hispanic.” However, he added, “I’m Hispanic whether I like or not. I’ve made peace with that.” In another incident, Garcia claimed someone asked, “Are you Hispanic?”, to which Garcia allegedly replied “Yuck, don’t remind me.”

@murdah doxed

Downloadfile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, PrinceofDarkness, cromagnon and 9 others
Why does he look like mexican chico in the mugshot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91 and Dystopian
9 kda based spic

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
I had a dream I went er on arabs

• JFL
Abt as white as the average wignat

Jfl @ a spic being a white supremacist

Usa is warfare.

The clip looks suspiciously fake and staged, like the cop first talks with some kids and he's unusually friendly and caring, telling them to be safe and wear a seat belt, it's almost like they made it to show how much the police cares about citizens and shit, when in reality they are usually pretty hostile and condescending with regular people and then when the emergency appears, our hero cop just happens to be there almost by magic to save the day...

Average white Mexicans

what a fuckin retard.... killing innocent people.

Jfl at this 🫘er. Doesn’t look white whatsoever. No European blood,

It's always either some mutts or autistic ones who go ER on innocent people. The actual white wignats rarely go ER, but if they do, they only target the politicians/bankers. There was this one German neo-nazi who killed a politician, but i heard no such news from the media lol.

• +1
@Latinolooksmaxxer its your brother beans