33 year old neet gets KICKED OUT by auntie BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
was neet for 11 years up to age 33, now the auntie is kicking him out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and User28823
Fuck that monkey

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, User28823 and stamaster21
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and TheLookInYourEyes
i hear mcdonalds is hiring

i look down on neet that rely on others

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Shut up loser stop sympathizing with poor subhuman scum
:lul: you need the wipe the chettos stains off your shirt and go back to your KKK rally bigot troll.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Arcturus and Outerz14
i hear mcdonalds is hiring
he tried to get a job at jack in the box, but they never called him back. mc doanlds won't work for a 33 year old neet he needs career not a low end job, but he says he doesn't want to work but he will be forced to.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and romanstock
i geniunely pity this dude. He's some 30 yo oldcel couch surfing and gets treated like shit by his family.

Keep in mind this is how it is for a lot of guys, it's just that they don't document their lives like he does

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, Ascеnd, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
i geniunely pity this dude. He's some 30 yo oldcel couch surfing and gets treated like shit by his family.

Keep in mind this is how it is for a lot of guys, it's just that they don't document their lives like he does
Alot of guys go into that neet shit after highschool during ages 18-23 but at some point you gotta snap out of it.
Heck i was 19 during the summer and just finished the college semester with a 3.1 gpa in computer technology at a local community college but i had no job two weeks later after the semester ended. My mother literally looked at me and called me a loser.

She was talking to family in france and in other places and their kids were going to high ranked colleges, in payed internships etc.
One cousin was gonna start medical school the next year but worked part-time at hospital. That neet shit just hurts you in the long-run sooner or later your family members are gonna die or get feed up with ya, and now the only jobs that will hire you are low paying dead end jobs. And generally neets have no skills or degrees.

i look down on neet that rely on others
believe it or not he called hes auntie evil person for kicking him out after 8 months of him not paying any bills, he never payed any bills but the grandmother has benefits because her husband was in the army. Once the grandma died the checks stopped coming in, and the family had notices they would get evicted and they were behind on rent and bills.

This guy below is neet but he doesnt demand society take care of him and he has a plan and lives in hes car he doesn't demand hes family just take care of him.

Alot of guys go into that neet shit after highschool during ages 18-23 but at some point you gotta snap out of it.
Heck i was 19 during the summer and just finished the college semester with a 3.1 gpa in computer technology at a local community college but i had no job two weeks later after the semester ended. My mother literally looked at me and called me a loser.

She was talking to family in france and in other places and their kids were going to high ranked colleges, in payed internships etc.
One cousin was gonna start medical school the next year but worked part-time at hospital. That neet shit just hurts you in the long-run sooner or later your family members are gonna die or get feed up with ya, and now the only jobs that will hire you are low paying dead end jobs. And generally neets have no skills or degrees.
The after high school NEET phase is truly the most damaging thing ever. If there's one thing i did right in my fucked up life, it wasn't falling into this trap.

But I have a friend like this who is essentially a NEET. He did a year and a half in community college after barely getting into that (just LOL, imagine being so braindead a community college has to actually THINK about letting you in), and the guy is just on Xoloft for "muh anxiety" and has pretty much dropped out, opting for a NEET life of doing nothing all day.

He did the same shit in high school and always has excuses for why he's behind in life. But in 10 years' time he will wake up and realize "oh shit- i fucked up" but by then it will have been too late.

I do pity him. The desire to work hard is also partially genetic so it's not like it's all his fault.

your family members are gonna die
Isn't it supposed that when parents die they leave what they worked their lives for to their children?
I get the narrative that parents want their children to find for themselves but at the end of the day, successful children or not, they will keep what the parents owned

The most brutal part about neets is how greatly the hate intensifies when it is a man

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Arcturus
Isn't it supposed that when parents die they leave what they worked their lives for to their children?
I get the narrative that parents want their children to find for themselves but at the end of the day, successful children or not, they will keep what the parents owned

The most brutal part about neets is how greatly the hate intensifies when it is a man
Not just hate for male neets. There's hate by default even for working men.

my roommate's father is rather rich, but he wants his son to learn "muh independence :soy::soy::soy:" so he forces his son to pay for rent, car repairs, and food. My roommate was supposed to take 2 weeks off despite working a 9-5, 5 days a week, and he can't because he needs to pay rent. On top of that my roommate says he will probably transfer to a cheaper college because he still can't afford it

like i understand not handing everything to your kids and spoiling them, but when you can help your own son that you brought into this world, especially when you have enough money for luxury items and nice cars, wouldn't you do that? Especially when they are on the brink of losing everything?

meanwhile my roommate's sister gets everything paid for, lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, romanstock and thereallegend
The after high school NEET phase is truly the most damaging thing ever. If there's one thing i did right in my fucked up life, it wasn't falling into this trap.

But I have a friend like this who is essentially a NEET. He did a year and a half in community college after barely getting into that (just LOL, imagine being so braindead a community college has to actually THINK about letting you in), and the guy is just on Xoloft for "muh anxiety" and has pretty much dropped out, opting for a NEET life of doing nothing all day.

He did the same shit in high school and always has excuses for why he's behind in life. But in 10 years' time he will wake up and realize "oh shit- i fucked up" but by then it will have been too late.

I do pity him. The desire to work hard is also partially genetic so it's not like it's all his fault.
It's over, I've really got nothing going for me

• +1
Reactions: watah
Nigger women have zero empathy

its about effort and find work you can do for 25-30 years to reach retirement. Neeting after highschool might fhk up your life years will go by and before you know it 10-15 years have passed. Then your liek oh shit i messed up i gota get a job etc my own place etc PANIC MODE. Will no degree,skills, job experience your gonna be locked in a life of poverty and you won't be able to retire your gonna have to work till you die at around age 85.

You can't go back to school, unless someone is letting you stay without paying bills, or your gonna have to work full time and go to school and have only maybe 7 hours to yourself a day.I think the desire to work is basically just being lazy or not, and based on peoples current life situation.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
meanwhile my roommate's sister gets everything paid for, lmao

fuck that's enraging and yet so common amongst boomers, so common the show of stereotypes, The Simpsons, portrays it all the time with Homer being mean to Bart while treating Lisa like a princess.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and JovenCansao
fuck that's enraging and yet so common amongst boomers, so common the show of stereotypes, The Simpsons, portrays it all the time with Homer being mean to Bart while treating Lisa like a princess.
alot of families do that they invest more money into the girls, usually its daddies little girl thing, and since the father usually makes the most money and heads the family the daughters get more benefits then the sons. So they will have the sons out working and going to school, while they pay for everything for the daughters who just go to school and chill and party and can more easily focus on getting their degree.