3'6'' manlet gets ditched by stacylite

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Socialcirclemaxxes and gymaxxes, spits blackpills on stacylite, and moves on to upper tier Becky.

Oh yeah and the way she ditched him and made him delete her number in front of her is exactly how my stacylite noodlewhore ex ditched me (after blackpilling me jfl)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 10913, Selinity and 4 others
She is cute, I feel I would get along well with her.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 12828
o no no o no no shes confident o no no o no no and i'mdown with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • Love it
  • Love it
His 2 best mates are fucking chads too, and both look 5'11'' plus, but fairly blackpilled, except saying his size isn't important

How tf could you not like white girls? JFL
Just not my thing, not into white, curry, or black girls.
Prob cos I only had white foids for earliest part of my life, they just too vanilla for me, and I'm not counting med as white

• +1
Just not my thing, not into white, curry, or black girls.
Prob cos I only had white foids for earliest part of my life, they just too vanilla for me, and I'm not counting med as white
So latin and Asians?

puts my life into perspective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Are you a Curry Chink?

Scripted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
This 3,6 manlet mogs 99% of the forum 😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Chinacurry
Made me tear up.
She was so repulsed by him wanting to hug her that she would rather never see him again. What a joke. Even being a bald Subhuman can't compare to being a midget. I feel so bad for that guy man

• So Sad
Reactions: jellyfish101, Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 10913
'3 feet and 6 inches tall' lmao... anything below 5'6" (I'm being VERY generous here) is automatically permavirgin tier and this terra-manlet tried to date a foid. This guy just ruined his entire life by even being filmed. The way she made him delete her numbers was quite hard to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Chinacurry
Socialcirclemaxxes and gymaxxes, spits blackpills on stacylite, and moves on to upper tier Becky.

Oh yeah and the way she ditched him and made him delete her number in front of her is exactly how my stacylite noodlewhore ex ditched me (after blackpilling me jfl)

what the fuck is wrong with you ? the blond is low tier becky(would not even consider banging her), the brown hair girl he talked to is stacylite/high tier becky and is actually wifey material + very cute.

because a girl is blonde and acts like a bitch doesn't make her stacylite wtf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
How did she blackpill you

In bed one morning she told me I was ugly and fat and too dark skinned to be good looking
You broke up with her after that or did you still keep fucking?

You broke up with her after that or did you still keep fucking?
Still kept fucking but I was totally broken from then on, espec cos she kept comparing me to her previous FWBs

• So Sad
Still kept fucking but I was totally broken from then on, espec cos she kept comparing me to her previous FWBs
I mean she said all this fucked up shit and supposedly she considered you ugly, yet she still fucked you. you shoulda called her out on it.

how did she compare you to her previous FWBs? were they all chads or something?

I mean she said all this fucked up shit and supposedly she considered you ugly, yet she still fucked you. you shoulda called her out on it.

how did she compare you to her previous FWBs? were they all chads or something?
No need to call her out on it cos clearly i only qualified for LTR, so being all those things didn't matter.
She didn't tell me about ALL her hookups but a lot of them. And yeah they were all PTs or worked in Gyms and had abs and were 180cm+ and were white

• So Sad
Life is so brutal how can anyone not believe in the blackpill after seeing shit like this

No need to call her out on it cos clearly i only qualified for LTR, so being all those things didn't matter.
She didn't tell me about ALL her hookups but a lot of them. And yeah they were all PTs or worked in Gyms and had abs and were 180cm+ and were white
fuck man, why was she being so mean to you? goddam I hate these bitches. if i were in your shoes i woulda been crushed man, i dont think i woulda been able to take it.

fuck man, why was she being so mean to you? goddam I hate these bitches. if i were in your shoes i woulda been crushed man, i dont think i woulda been able to take it.
Yeah brother, it basically did crush me, I dont know why she did it, sometimes I look back and think maybe it was like those fucked up kids who wanna go around burning ants, stepping on insects and shit for the fun of it, she just wanted to fuck me up, and that's what we have now.
It's a little bit better now, I still can't go to nightclubs and shit, and still live in big hats and hoodies, but I just have a lot of depression and self harm and shit, not having anxiety attacks near clubs / restaurants etc anymore, plus I have a lot more work and a lot more hobbies now

• So Sad